Way ahead of you, I already do eggs and bacon on it in the morning after it warms up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Quandry: Mr. Speakers Mad Dogs or ZTH VI - Another Modded T50RP Last post on 1/16/14 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T40rp/T50rp ZMF and Mad Dog mods vs DT770 for gaming? Last post on 11/22/13 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 70
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is this the same case?
Does this offer sufficient protection? It looks really nice but wondering if it's enough to protect the Mad Dogs...
If that's the same case I got with my T70's then I would not use that. It has lots of foam around all sides but it has none at the top where the
Beyerdynamic name is
I don't think the T50Rps would need as much protection... I think that the Beyerdynamic case would be overkill for it. (I use that very same case with extra padding on the top for my D5000s... (woodies..)
Well according to this: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/The+Ferryman/3C8SBc?src=5 it outputs 200 mw at 32 olms, so at 50 olms which this headphone is, it's like 140 olms. However the sight reccomends you get an amp that outputs 100 mW per channel. The e11 has 3 channels and140 over 3 is less then 50 mW per channel which isn't near enough to drive it properly.
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 16 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 32 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 53 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 55 seconds ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 59 seconds ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 2 minutes ago
- › Clear, balanced open-back headphones for under $300 3 minutes ago
- › Which IEMs do you use on the go? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)