Way ahead of you, I already do eggs and bacon on it in the morning after it warms up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 70post #1036 of 63889/11/12 at 11:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1037 of 63889/11/12 at 11:28pm
Is this the same case?
Does this offer sufficient protection? It looks really nice but wondering if it's enough to protect the Mad Dogs...post #1038 of 63889/12/12 at 3:44ampost #1039 of 63889/12/12 at 6:25amQuote:
If that's the same case I got with my T70's then I would not use that. It has lots of foam around all sides but it has none at the top where the
Beyerdynamic name ispost #1040 of 63889/12/12 at 6:31ampost #1041 of 63889/12/12 at 7:00ampost #1042 of 63889/12/12 at 7:24ampost #1043 of 63889/12/12 at 7:33ampost #1044 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18amQuote:
I don't think the T50Rps would need as much protection... I think that the Beyerdynamic case would be overkill for it. (I use that very same case with extra padding on the top for my D5000s... (woodies..)post #1045 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18ampost #1046 of 63889/12/12 at 8:40ampost #1047 of 63889/12/12 at 11:20ampost #1048 of 63889/12/12 at 12:59pmpost #1049 of 63889/12/12 at 1:02pmpost #1050 of 63889/12/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Well according to this: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/The+Ferryman/3C8SBc?src=5 it outputs 200 mw at 32 olms, so at 50 olms which this headphone is, it's like 140 olms. However the sight reccomends you get an amp that outputs 100 mW per channel. The e11 has 3 channels and140 over 3 is less then 50 mW per channel which isn't near enough to drive it properly.
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 5 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 51 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 56 seconds ago
- › [DIY] Takstar Pro 80 - Removable cable mod. 1 minute ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Driver cups (resonance) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Getting Bass Distortion with My Objective O2 Amp ... Any Help? 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 9 minutes ago
- › Help: Mobile office setup? 12 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob