Way ahead of you, I already do eggs and bacon on it in the morning after it warms up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 70post #1036 of 63889/11/12 at 11:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1037 of 63889/11/12 at 11:28pm
Is this the same case?
Does this offer sufficient protection? It looks really nice but wondering if it's enough to protect the Mad Dogs...post #1038 of 63889/12/12 at 3:44ampost #1039 of 63889/12/12 at 6:25amQuote:
If that's the same case I got with my T70's then I would not use that. It has lots of foam around all sides but it has none at the top where the
Beyerdynamic name ispost #1040 of 63889/12/12 at 6:31ampost #1041 of 63889/12/12 at 7:00ampost #1042 of 63889/12/12 at 7:24ampost #1043 of 63889/12/12 at 7:33ampost #1044 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18amQuote:
I don't think the T50Rps would need as much protection... I think that the Beyerdynamic case would be overkill for it. (I use that very same case with extra padding on the top for my D5000s... (woodies..)post #1045 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18ampost #1046 of 63889/12/12 at 8:40ampost #1047 of 63889/12/12 at 11:20ampost #1048 of 63889/12/12 at 12:59pmpost #1049 of 63889/12/12 at 1:02pmpost #1050 of 63889/12/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Well according to this: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/The+Ferryman/3C8SBc?src=5 it outputs 200 mw at 32 olms, so at 50 olms which this headphone is, it's like 140 olms. However the sight reccomends you get an amp that outputs 100 mW per channel. The e11 has 3 channels and140 over 3 is less then 50 mW per channel which isn't near enough to drive it properly.
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 17 seconds ago
- › Debating between a Gaming Monitor or Astro Mixamp 27 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Replacemnet for Westone W40 1 minute ago
- › DILEMMA: PORTABLE: TRANSPORT + AMP/DAC or GOOD DAP 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Pathos Aurium anyone? 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Stock FW ver 2.1.0 (Latest... 4 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40x: The Little Brother that Could 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)