Way ahead of you, I already do eggs and bacon on it in the morning after it warms up.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clarity: ATH-AD900 vs. LCD-2 Last post on 9/28/11 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH-AD900 + FIIO E7+E9 COMBO opinions? Last post on 6/12/12 at 7:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the Pioneer Dir800c handle the Audio Technica ATH-AD900? Last post on 8/18/11 at 8:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [The Best Headphone] ATH-AD900 VS DT880 32 Ohms Last post on 1/13/14 at 8:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mod to virtually angle the drivers of the ATH-AD900 Last post on 8/22/12 at 10:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review - Page 70post #1036 of 63889/11/12 at 11:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1037 of 63889/11/12 at 11:28pm
Is this the same case?
Does this offer sufficient protection? It looks really nice but wondering if it's enough to protect the Mad Dogs...post #1038 of 63889/12/12 at 3:44ampost #1039 of 63889/12/12 at 6:25amQuote:
If that's the same case I got with my T70's then I would not use that. It has lots of foam around all sides but it has none at the top where the
Beyerdynamic name ispost #1040 of 63889/12/12 at 6:31ampost #1041 of 63889/12/12 at 7:00ampost #1042 of 63889/12/12 at 7:24ampost #1043 of 63889/12/12 at 7:33ampost #1044 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18amQuote:
I don't think the T50Rps would need as much protection... I think that the Beyerdynamic case would be overkill for it. (I use that very same case with extra padding on the top for my D5000s... (woodies..)post #1045 of 63889/12/12 at 8:18ampost #1046 of 63889/12/12 at 8:40ampost #1047 of 63889/12/12 at 11:20ampost #1048 of 63889/12/12 at 12:59pmpost #1049 of 63889/12/12 at 1:02pmpost #1050 of 63889/12/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
Well according to this: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/The+Ferryman/3C8SBc?src=5 it outputs 200 mw at 32 olms, so at 50 olms which this headphone is, it's like 140 olms. However the sight reccomends you get an amp that outputs 100 mW per channel. The e11 has 3 channels and140 over 3 is less then 50 mW per channel which isn't near enough to drive it properly.
This thread is locked
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 14 seconds ago
- › I could really use some guidance from you guys 57 seconds ago
- › Mezzo Hifi - New AK120/AK100 Mods (WM8741 in software mode) 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)