Looking forward to the E02i. Too many of those passive-based competitor products are just too expensive for what they do and are not built to last.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/7/12
- productFiio E02i Rockytagged by System, 3/2/13
- productFiiO E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with Y-Cable (Black)tagged by System, 6/7/12
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/7/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/7/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Worth getting the FiiO E7 over E1 and or E5? Last post on 3/14/11 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Klipsch S4 Last post on 7/23/10 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- amplifiers with portable headphones Last post on 7/7/10 at 9:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
- Headphone Impedance
[Upcoming] FiiO E02i "Rocky" and E12 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From what I have read here, it will be an amp-only device. Built in DAC= E7 and E17.
I would guess no built in DAC, as the E10 & E17 already come with a DAC.
But it would be nice if the E12 came with a docking station that had a DAC.
That would be the best thing hear in weeks! :D
- [Upcoming] FiiO E02i "Rocky" and E12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B6 ! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Garage 1217 "Project Ember" VS Schiit Lyr 2 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 10 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3