Looking forward to the E02i. Too many of those passive-based competitor products are just too expensive for what they do and are not built to last.
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/7/12
- productFiio E02i Rockytagged by System, 3/2/13
- productFiiO E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with Y-Cable (Black)tagged by System, 6/7/12
- productFiio E3 Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 6/7/12
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 6/7/12
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 6/7/12
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO E6 - story of the tiny amp continues... (w/ review on 1st page) Last post on 9/14/14 at 5:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO E5 vs. E1 vs. E3 - Review, Overview, with Videos included! Last post on 1/22/12 at 3:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Worth getting the FiiO E7 over E1 and or E5? Last post on 3/14/11 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Klipsch S4 Last post on 7/23/10 at 5:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- amplifiers with portable headphones Last post on 7/7/10 at 9:31am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Headphone Impedance
[Upcoming] FiiO E02i "Rocky" and E12 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From what I have read here, it will be an amp-only device. Built in DAC= E7 and E17.
I would guess no built in DAC, as the E10 & E17 already come with a DAC.
But it would be nice if the E12 came with a docking station that had a DAC.
That would be the best thing hear in weeks! :D
- [Upcoming] FiiO E02i "Rocky" and E12
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Hey guys could you recommend a sub ~$100 amp for my Sennheiser G4ME... 34 seconds ago
- › Balanced cable for JH16's Pro, yes or no? 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKS1000 ($140) and ATH-A700 (SOLD) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Cowon M2 3 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)