Earphones for sale OR trade: TriFi10, X10, B2, GR10, GR7, etc
Will Ship To: USA
(EDIT: I'm very open to trading for some over-ear cans if the trade is right. PM me. This is the same thread as before, but I sold the Shure SE 535)
I have earphones that are in amazing shape (basically brand new) and come in the box with all the included goodies, plus some comply tips for each set. I built a nice stock of things, but I'm not as picky as I used to be and I want to sell them to get a little cash back, otherwise they will just gather dust.
Here's what is up for grabs:
- Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 — used about 5 times for about an hour each time (with a different set of comply tips that have been thrown away) and comes with original packaging, extra comply tips and included goodies. They are pristine and basically brand new.
- VSonic GR07 — they are perfect and have only been used twice just so I can get a feel for the reviews and what they were like. They're not me. They come in the original packaging and include all of the goodies, plus some comply tips.
- Brainwavz B2 — These are unopened and perfect. I ordered a set that came with the package damaged. I sent the company an email to let them know and they sent me a free set in place of the damaged box. The original earphones were still good though. WIN!
- Klipsch X10 — They are a little more used, but in Amazing shape. I don't have the original packing still, but I have all of the goodies to give.
- Grado GR10 — These are in great shape, but the most used. I accidentally rubbed off the Grado name on the phones, but they still have the R and L on them. I don't have the packaging or goodies either. I have extra comply tips to throw in though, plus a hard case from an old Shure set.
- Fisher Audio DBA-02 — these are perfect and have only been used once. Maybe my ears are broken, but I don't hear a difference between these and the B2... I like the coloring better though. These come in the orignal packaging and have all the included goodies.
If you're interested, PM me.
Edited by Shark - 10/7/12 at 7:12am