What is your favorite headphone? I sadly dont own a pair of headphones . I own the UE TF10's though. and I love them
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDBI Pro 700tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by System, 6/11/12
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Top quality Closed headphones under $600? Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry into headphones Last post on 8/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Back Grado SR80i Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
The Denon AH C250 - it's like a pretty gold ring that doesn't fit every finger. Yes, it's good. Quite good. Yet the likability is highly dependant on what it's best at and what it...
Fav headphones you own?post #1 of 466/7/12 at 4:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 466/10/12 at 8:08pmpost #3 of 466/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #4 of 466/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #5 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pm
My Sony MDR-CD900ST's. Hands down the best headphones I've owned.
I loved my K601's, but these improve on them in just about every single way, particularly the mids. The mids are just so delicious.post #6 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pmpost #7 of 466/10/12 at 9:06pmpost #8 of 466/10/12 at 9:56pmThread Starterpost #9 of 466/11/12 at 1:57ampost #10 of 466/11/12 at 2:49am
for iem, its tf10 for sure. for headphones, im not too sure, im loving my beyer dt990 but i still have to give my sony z1000 more listen to determine which one i like more. my impression is my z1000 is more detailed but my dt990 has bigger soundstage. i know i prefer my dt990 over my xb500 (easy win for dt990, i bought the xb500 for sheer bass quantity for occassional bass thumping) and koss tbse1 (prefer my dt990 for richer and cleaner sound though "cleaner" may be due to me listening to dt990 at home so theres not much noise around me and i listen to my tbse1 on the go so theres a lot of noise and makes the background noisy) already.post #11 of 466/11/12 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #12 of 466/11/12 at 4:15pm
yeah man, the dt990 is good, i recommend it , havent had a chance to own the k702 yetpost #13 of 466/11/12 at 4:27pm
Koss Pro DJ 100 (currently using TB)
If I had to only keep one it'd be this. Even over my HD-580, Q701, K601 and 598.
Had these since Summer of 2010 and haven't found a pair I liked more. Grado SR-225i came close.post #14 of 466/11/12 at 4:33pm
- Fav headphones you own?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 11 seconds ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 12 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 17 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 29 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 45 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Sunday, October 16, 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Soundcard or Amp+Dac ? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...