What is your favorite headphone? I sadly dont own a pair of headphones . I own the UE TF10's though. and I love them
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDBI Pro 700tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by System, 6/11/12
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Top quality Closed headphones under $600? Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry into headphones Last post on 8/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Back Grado SR80i Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
The PMV A-01 was sent to me from PMV by the help on Penon Audio. Thank you to both for let me try them out! The price at the time of this review was $69. The PMV A-1 is available from the Penon...
Cayin have always intrigued me, their approach to portable audio isn't about sound quality alone, far from. Their designs are some of the most unique...
Fav headphones you own?post #1 of 466/7/12 at 4:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 466/10/12 at 8:08pmpost #3 of 466/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #4 of 466/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #5 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pm
My Sony MDR-CD900ST's. Hands down the best headphones I've owned.
I loved my K601's, but these improve on them in just about every single way, particularly the mids. The mids are just so delicious.post #6 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pmpost #7 of 466/10/12 at 9:06pmpost #8 of 466/10/12 at 9:56pmThread Starterpost #9 of 466/11/12 at 1:57ampost #10 of 466/11/12 at 2:49am
for iem, its tf10 for sure. for headphones, im not too sure, im loving my beyer dt990 but i still have to give my sony z1000 more listen to determine which one i like more. my impression is my z1000 is more detailed but my dt990 has bigger soundstage. i know i prefer my dt990 over my xb500 (easy win for dt990, i bought the xb500 for sheer bass quantity for occassional bass thumping) and koss tbse1 (prefer my dt990 for richer and cleaner sound though "cleaner" may be due to me listening to dt990 at home so theres not much noise around me and i listen to my tbse1 on the go so theres a lot of noise and makes the background noisy) already.post #11 of 466/11/12 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #12 of 466/11/12 at 4:15pm
yeah man, the dt990 is good, i recommend it , havent had a chance to own the k702 yetpost #13 of 466/11/12 at 4:27pm
Koss Pro DJ 100 (currently using TB)
If I had to only keep one it'd be this. Even over my HD-580, Q701, K601 and 598.
Had these since Summer of 2010 and haven't found a pair I liked more. Grado SR-225i came close.post #14 of 466/11/12 at 4:33pm
- Fav headphones you own?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio RX18 Review and Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 3 minutes ago
- › Regen Amber USB 4 minutes ago
- › FS Shure SE-215 LE 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 6 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse