What is your favorite headphone? I sadly dont own a pair of headphones . I own the UE TF10's though. and I love them
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDBI Pro 700tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by System, 6/11/12
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Top quality Closed headphones under $600? Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry into headphones Last post on 8/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Back Grado SR80i Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for metal guitarist Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
Fav headphones you own?post #1 of 466/7/12 at 4:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 466/10/12 at 8:08pmpost #3 of 466/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #4 of 466/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #5 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pm
My Sony MDR-CD900ST's. Hands down the best headphones I've owned.
I loved my K601's, but these improve on them in just about every single way, particularly the mids. The mids are just so delicious.post #6 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pmpost #7 of 466/10/12 at 9:06pmpost #8 of 466/10/12 at 9:56pmThread Starterpost #9 of 466/11/12 at 1:57ampost #10 of 466/11/12 at 2:49am
for iem, its tf10 for sure. for headphones, im not too sure, im loving my beyer dt990 but i still have to give my sony z1000 more listen to determine which one i like more. my impression is my z1000 is more detailed but my dt990 has bigger soundstage. i know i prefer my dt990 over my xb500 (easy win for dt990, i bought the xb500 for sheer bass quantity for occassional bass thumping) and koss tbse1 (prefer my dt990 for richer and cleaner sound though "cleaner" may be due to me listening to dt990 at home so theres not much noise around me and i listen to my tbse1 on the go so theres a lot of noise and makes the background noisy) already.post #11 of 466/11/12 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #12 of 466/11/12 at 4:15pm
yeah man, the dt990 is good, i recommend it , havent had a chance to own the k702 yetpost #13 of 466/11/12 at 4:27pm
Koss Pro DJ 100 (currently using TB)
If I had to only keep one it'd be this. Even over my HD-580, Q701, K601 and 598.
Had these since Summer of 2010 and haven't found a pair I liked more. Grado SR-225i came close.post #14 of 466/11/12 at 4:33pm
- Fav headphones you own?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 49 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Appreciation Society 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)