What is your favorite headphone? I sadly dont own a pair of headphones . I own the UE TF10's though. and I love them
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDBI Pro 700tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by System, 6/11/12
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Top quality Closed headphones under $600? Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry into headphones Last post on 8/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Back Grado SR80i Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Weston W80 Review Disclaimer: The W80 was loaned to me by the local distributor www.samma3a.com - I have to return it, I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise for this...
Meant to be married to the OL DAC, the O2 headphone amp matches it in shape, size and simplicity. What’s neat about the O2 is that JDS Labs allows for some simple customizations—you can choose...
Acknowledgment This review unit was provided to me in exchange for my honest opinion by Penon Audio. This review was originally published on audioprimate.blog. Introduction I’m a regular watcher...
I know a lot of people say a DAC is a DAC is a DAC, but I’m not one of them. A DAC’s chipset and its implementation, among other things, play a very real role in determining how it sounds....
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Fav headphones you own?post #1 of 466/7/12 at 4:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 466/10/12 at 8:08pmpost #3 of 466/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #4 of 466/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #5 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pm
My Sony MDR-CD900ST's. Hands down the best headphones I've owned.
I loved my K601's, but these improve on them in just about every single way, particularly the mids. The mids are just so delicious.post #6 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pmpost #7 of 466/10/12 at 9:06pmpost #8 of 466/10/12 at 9:56pmThread Starterpost #9 of 466/11/12 at 1:57ampost #10 of 466/11/12 at 2:49am
for iem, its tf10 for sure. for headphones, im not too sure, im loving my beyer dt990 but i still have to give my sony z1000 more listen to determine which one i like more. my impression is my z1000 is more detailed but my dt990 has bigger soundstage. i know i prefer my dt990 over my xb500 (easy win for dt990, i bought the xb500 for sheer bass quantity for occassional bass thumping) and koss tbse1 (prefer my dt990 for richer and cleaner sound though "cleaner" may be due to me listening to dt990 at home so theres not much noise around me and i listen to my tbse1 on the go so theres a lot of noise and makes the background noisy) already.post #11 of 466/11/12 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #12 of 466/11/12 at 4:15pm
yeah man, the dt990 is good, i recommend it , havent had a chance to own the k702 yetpost #13 of 466/11/12 at 4:27pm
Koss Pro DJ 100 (currently using TB)
If I had to only keep one it'd be this. Even over my HD-580, Q701, K601 and 598.
Had these since Summer of 2010 and haven't found a pair I liked more. Grado SR-225i came close.post #14 of 466/11/12 at 4:33pm
- Fav headphones you own?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Ultrasone Signature Studio, Impressions and Information Gathering... 14 seconds ago
- › Can my amp drive HE-6 21 seconds ago
- › A $70 Bit-Perfect Audio Player? 28 seconds ago
- › Getting new headphones (redux) Researching,,,,$400-$1600 1 minute ago
- › W3 VERSUS W30 - - EXCITING NEWS! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 + Topping NX1 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear