What is your favorite headphone? I sadly dont own a pair of headphones . I own the UE TF10's though. and I love them
- productBowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDBI Pro 700tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productFostex T20RP mkIItagged by System, 6/11/12
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/11/12
- productKoss PRODJ100tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productShure SRH 940tagged by System, 6/11/12
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 6/11/12
Related Forum Threads
- Top quality Closed headphones under $600? Last post on 1/22/13 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Entry into headphones Last post on 8/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Back Grado SR80i Last post on 11/6/13 at 1:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- headphones for metal guitarist Last post on 7/13/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Fav headphones you own?post #1 of 466/7/12 at 4:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 466/10/12 at 8:08pmpost #3 of 466/10/12 at 8:15pmpost #4 of 466/10/12 at 8:18pmpost #5 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pm
My Sony MDR-CD900ST's. Hands down the best headphones I've owned.
I loved my K601's, but these improve on them in just about every single way, particularly the mids. The mids are just so delicious.post #6 of 466/10/12 at 8:27pmpost #7 of 466/10/12 at 9:06pmpost #8 of 466/10/12 at 9:56pmThread Starterpost #9 of 466/11/12 at 1:57ampost #10 of 466/11/12 at 2:49am
for iem, its tf10 for sure. for headphones, im not too sure, im loving my beyer dt990 but i still have to give my sony z1000 more listen to determine which one i like more. my impression is my z1000 is more detailed but my dt990 has bigger soundstage. i know i prefer my dt990 over my xb500 (easy win for dt990, i bought the xb500 for sheer bass quantity for occassional bass thumping) and koss tbse1 (prefer my dt990 for richer and cleaner sound though "cleaner" may be due to me listening to dt990 at home so theres not much noise around me and i listen to my tbse1 on the go so theres a lot of noise and makes the background noisy) already.post #11 of 466/11/12 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #12 of 466/11/12 at 4:15pm
yeah man, the dt990 is good, i recommend it , havent had a chance to own the k702 yetpost #13 of 466/11/12 at 4:27pm
Koss Pro DJ 100 (currently using TB)
If I had to only keep one it'd be this. Even over my HD-580, Q701, K601 and 598.
Had these since Summer of 2010 and haven't found a pair I liked more. Grado SR-225i came close.post #14 of 466/11/12 at 4:33pm
- Fav headphones you own?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Ifi ican nano - any impressions? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Platinum / Plantronics Backbeat Pro - has anyone... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › For sale: Sennheiser HD800 headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)