I'm listening to the prototype at the moment, and I realized it having triple bore!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ACS T1's, Unique Melody Miracles or ...? Last post on 6/8/11 at 11:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 3:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Mage (quad-driver custom IEM) Last post on 4/26/14 at 7:55am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Custom IEM advice Last post on 11/1/12 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help finding IEMs or headphones under $800. Big soundstage, rich vocals, slightly sparkling highs Last post on 9/9/12 at 9:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #227 of 4848/11/12 at 7:52pmQuote:
Did the Miracle not have triple bore?
Does this new custom that comes with the PP6, well anyways, is it a new custom?post #228 of 4848/11/12 at 7:54pmQuote:
The Miracle has dual bore.
PP6 comes in a set, including a newly tuned 6 driver custom IEM and a dedicated box.post #229 of 4848/12/12 at 12:37ampost #230 of 4848/12/12 at 12:46amThread Starterpost #231 of 4848/12/12 at 12:55amQuote:
Well, I would say it's just better than the Miracle in terms of...well...everything!
With the bass switch set as low, it still has a little more powerful bass than the Miracle.post #232 of 4848/12/12 at 12:57amQuote:Originally Posted by UniqueMelody
The final production model will have a special socket just made for the PP6, so this is just a prototype.post #233 of 4848/12/12 at 9:15ampost #234 of 4848/12/12 at 6:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by UniqueMelody
How long would it take to build the PP6? 6-8 weeks? What about the refit for the Miracle? Is it extended or still 60 days?
Thanks!post #235 of 4848/12/12 at 9:16pmQuote:
Yes, the PP6 will take about 6 weeks.
Refit for Miracle is still 2 months.post #236 of 4848/12/12 at 10:08pmpost #237 of 4848/12/12 at 10:24pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks UM!post #238 of 4848/13/12 at 3:51pm
I was wondering if you guys could get the ambient noise attenuation stat changed? cause the 56 db number is a bit misleading, no CIEM manufacturer quotes that number that way. and even if you were adding up the total attenuation 28db plus 28db would be 31db, not 56 db. just a heads uppost #239 of 4848/13/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva
I was wondering if you guys could get the ambient noise attenuation stat changed? cause the 56 db number is a bit misleading, no CIEM manufacturer quotes that number that way. and even if you were adding up the total attenuation 28db plus 28db would be 31db, not 56 db. just a heads up
i think that's stereo separation?
ambient noise attenuation will likely be the same as normal ciems - 20 +- 6 db?
Edited by svyr - 8/13/12 at 4:25pmpost #240 of 4848/14/12 at 7:18am
i am new to the headphone world
i have a jh3a on order when i saw this
i have some quesitons:
what is the difference between active and passive crossover
is there a release date?
has anyone heard the prototype?
thanksReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Platform Pure 6 (PP6) - review (1st post), discussion, appreciation, & tour thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Lime Ears Aether - Ciem Flagship - discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear