Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post A Photo Of Your New Footwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post A Photo Of Your New Footwear

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Do you have any new shoes your into? Post a photograph!

 

DSC_0465.jpg


Edited by Redcarmoose - 6/5/12 at 7:43pm
post #2 of 11

70_0.jpg

401-hi-top-back-zip-boot-minnetonka.jpg

post #3 of 11

navy-leisure-shoes.jpg

post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

401-hi-top-back-zip-boot-minnetonka.jpg

 

51887_photo.jpg

 

df.JPG

 

 

I always wanted to go for some lace-up moccasins, I figure you have to be really skinny to pull it off right though.

 

 

 

oldindianboot.jpg

 

I would guess that this is how it is done.


Edited by Redcarmoose - 6/6/12 at 11:46am
post #5 of 11

OMG2.jpg OMG.jpg

 

2011-07-05154137.jpg

 

2011-07-05154220.jpg

 

2011-07-05154241.jpg

 

2011-07-05154335.jpg

 

2011-07-05154349.jpg

 

 

2011-07-05154359.jpg

 

2011-07-05154517.jpg

 

2011-07-05154544.jpg

 

Plastic ftw!


Edited by devouringone3 - 6/10/12 at 6:30pm
post #6 of 11
Thread Starter 

Well I figure were already at three pairs of chick shoes at this point.

 

 

 Amazing for a place 99% men. 

 

 

If this continues we may weed out all 10 females! 

 

 

No I'm not I cross dresser and no I do not have a foot fetish. I think my wife may have a shoes buying disorder though.

post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

I always wanted to go for some lace-up moccasins, I figure you have to be really skinny to pull it off right though.

 

I love moccasins!

 

I own a few pairs of lace-ups, but I don't wear them out often just because I find them a bit too awkward compared to the shorter variants, and I'm already awkward enough as it is.

post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

No I'm not I cross dresser and no I do not have a foot fetish.

 

I think the more foot fetish-y thing to have said would have been "post pictures of you wearing your shoes."

post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

I love moccasins!

 

I own a few pairs of lace-ups, but I don't wear them out often just because I find them a bit too awkward compared to the shorter variants, and I'm already awkward enough as it is.

 

 

 

I used to bring back moccasins from summer trips and try to wear them at school in California. Some how, I remember getting a lot of heck. Confidence is the key if your a guy with moccasins. Chicks have a way easier time with it. Maybe with guys it's beyond fashion like "What are you trying to do here?". The only real guys who would wear them in California were major outsiders, the ones you just about knew where going to get in major trouble right after they graduated. With chicks it's a simple fashion accessory. 

post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuppetFace View Post

 

I think the more foot fetish-y thing to have said would have been "post pictures of you wearing your shoes."

You are right! 

post #11 of 11

Bikila 002.JPG   Bikila


Edited by Markj - 6/10/12 at 12:28pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › Post A Photo Of Your New Footwear