I'm want to purchase a sport earphone that has an inline remote for my iPhone 4S. My budget is up to $60. Do you have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- good headphones below $100 with good bass and preferably a behind-the-neck kind of a style Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Why doesn't the head fi summer 2012 guide contain any earbuds? Last post on 7/18/12 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mee what questions Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remotepost #1 of 26/5/12 at 6:56pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 26/6/12 at 6:03pm
The $25 JVC FR201 seems like it might be a good choice you want something closed(isolating) and want extra bass. Several of the meelectronics models come with a mic. You need to decide what type of sound you want. Is an isolating earphone okay? Sennheiser makes the PMX680i which is earbuds with a neckband and a mic. It is open.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remote
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 2 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q5 Impressions Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 8 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new portable player 10 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 10 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3