I'm want to purchase a sport earphone that has an inline remote for my iPhone 4S. My budget is up to $60. Do you have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- good headphones below $100 with good bass and preferably a behind-the-neck kind of a style Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Why doesn't the head fi summer 2012 guide contain any earbuds? Last post on 7/18/12 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mee what questions Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remotepost #1 of 26/5/12 at 6:56pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 26/6/12 at 6:03pm
The $25 JVC FR201 seems like it might be a good choice you want something closed(isolating) and want extra bass. Several of the meelectronics models come with a mic. You need to decide what type of sound you want. Is an isolating earphone okay? Sennheiser makes the PMX680i which is earbuds with a neckband and a mic. It is open.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remote
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best live recordings 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 4 minutes ago
- › Jakarta Get-Together - August 2014 5 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini meet 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Best looking tube amp 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)