I'm want to purchase a sport earphone that has an inline remote for my iPhone 4S. My budget is up to $60. Do you have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- good headphones below $100 with good bass and preferably a behind-the-neck kind of a style Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Why doesn't the head fi summer 2012 guide contain any earbuds? Last post on 7/18/12 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mee what questions Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Ausdom M06 was on sale for $52.99 USD on Amazon. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
[Originally posted at Basshead.Club] Bring on the thunder and lightning. Aurisonics’ flagship triple driver hybrid combines the incredible sub-bass of the ASG-B’s 14.2mm dynamic driver...
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Introduction & Build Quality The SennGrado is a mod in which the drivers of the Sennheiser PX-100 II are removed and mounted in Grado style wooden cups. Variation between pairs, of course, is very...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remotepost #1 of 26/5/12 at 6:56pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 26/6/12 at 6:03pm
The $25 JVC FR201 seems like it might be a good choice you want something closed(isolating) and want extra bass. Several of the meelectronics models come with a mic. You need to decide what type of sound you want. Is an isolating earphone okay? Sennheiser makes the PMX680i which is earbuds with a neckband and a mic. It is open.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remote
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 13 seconds ago
- › What is better as sound quality ? D1 vs ZXR 57 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › World's first portable Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier (with a... 1 minute ago
- › Good budget AMP/DAC for HD600's under $200? 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Teradak U9 5v / 9v USB power supply 5 minutes ago
- › The Touhou AND Vocaloid music thread! 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 7 minutes ago
- › Over the ear iso budget headphone 9 minutes ago
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2