I'm want to purchase a sport earphone that has an inline remote for my iPhone 4S. My budget is up to $60. Do you have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- good headphones below $100 with good bass and preferably a behind-the-neck kind of a style Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Why doesn't the head fi summer 2012 guide contain any earbuds? Last post on 7/18/12 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mee what questions Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remotepost #1 of 26/5/12 at 6:56pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 26/6/12 at 6:03pm
The $25 JVC FR201 seems like it might be a good choice you want something closed(isolating) and want extra bass. Several of the meelectronics models come with a mic. You need to decide what type of sound you want. Is an isolating earphone okay? Sennheiser makes the PMX680i which is earbuds with a neckband and a mic. It is open.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remote
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 58 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › AKG Q701 vs Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro for directional accuracy 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 6 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)