I'm want to purchase a sport earphone that has an inline remote for my iPhone 4S. My budget is up to $60. Do you have any recommendations?
Related Forum Threads
- good headphones below $100 with good bass and preferably a behind-the-neck kind of a style Last post on 11/7/12 at 8:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best IEM Workout/Work Headphone Last post on 11/8/12 at 9:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Earphones For Sansa Clip+? Last post on 11/18/12 at 9:13pm in Portable Source Gear
- Why doesn't the head fi summer 2012 guide contain any earbuds? Last post on 7/18/12 at 6:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- mee what questions Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remotepost #1 of 26/5/12 at 6:56pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 26/6/12 at 6:03pm
The $25 JVC FR201 seems like it might be a good choice you want something closed(isolating) and want extra bass. Several of the meelectronics models come with a mic. You need to decide what type of sound you want. Is an isolating earphone okay? Sennheiser makes the PMX680i which is earbuds with a neckband and a mic. It is open.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please Recommend Sport Earphones With iPhone/iPod Inline Remote
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FS: Denon D7000 10 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 25 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 37 seconds ago
- › JVC HAFX1X Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro Impressions, & Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD-XC practically new, superb condition 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)