please suggest me an iem under 150$ with ultra detailing.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productMOSHI Vortextagged by System, 6/9/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 6/9/12More
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??post #1 of 316/5/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 316/5/12 at 10:26ampost #3 of 316/5/12 at 10:37am
Fischer Audio DBA-02, Brainwavs B2, Etymotic HF5.
The Brainwavs is back on preorder from MP4 Nation!post #4 of 316/5/12 at 10:43amBrainwavz B2, Etymotic HF2/3/5, Etymotic EtyKids 3/5, Moshi Vortex Pro*, MEElectronics A161*
*The Vortex Pro and A161 both offer great detailing in the midrange, but drop a little in their highs though due to their sweet and warm and sweet signatures respectively.post #5 of 316/5/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #6 of 316/5/12 at 11:01ampost #7 of 316/5/12 at 11:04ampost #8 of 316/5/12 at 11:11amThread Starterpost #9 of 316/5/12 at 11:11ampost #10 of 316/5/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #11 of 316/5/12 at 11:16am
What list you talking about?
Also i have the ex1000 and they are super detailed and quick. To top that of the EX1000 only my DBA-02 (B2) has managed elsewhere of course the EX00s are better).post #12 of 316/5/12 at 11:25amThread Starter
i guess ex600 and ex1000 have the same driver, ex1000 has some layer fabric layer between driver and front canal. I was talking about ljoker multi iem review list. I need something which throws different instruments playing in my music. EX600 is detailed but i have to focus on instruments.post #13 of 316/5/12 at 11:27amNoooo, the EX600 and EX1000 do not share a driver :P
Ok, yeh you need a DBA-02 in my eyes!post #14 of 316/5/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #15 of 316/5/12 at 11:37amHave not tried 600. They do have the best air between instruments but not the most natural sound earphones.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 Autumn Tokyo Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 22-23 6 minutes ago
- › Elekit TU-8200 DX Headphone/Speaker Amp Review 6 minutes ago
- › Upgrade to New DAC or just Power Supply for Audinst HUD-MX1? 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio RC-WT1 2pin cable & generic 2pin 52" cable 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...