please suggest me an iem under 150$ with ultra detailing.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productMOSHI Vortextagged by System, 6/9/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 6/9/12More
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??post #1 of 316/5/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 316/5/12 at 10:26ampost #3 of 316/5/12 at 10:37am
Fischer Audio DBA-02, Brainwavs B2, Etymotic HF5.
The Brainwavs is back on preorder from MP4 Nation!post #4 of 316/5/12 at 10:43amBrainwavz B2, Etymotic HF2/3/5, Etymotic EtyKids 3/5, Moshi Vortex Pro*, MEElectronics A161*
*The Vortex Pro and A161 both offer great detailing in the midrange, but drop a little in their highs though due to their sweet and warm and sweet signatures respectively.post #5 of 316/5/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #6 of 316/5/12 at 11:01ampost #7 of 316/5/12 at 11:04ampost #8 of 316/5/12 at 11:11amThread Starterpost #9 of 316/5/12 at 11:11ampost #10 of 316/5/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #11 of 316/5/12 at 11:16am
What list you talking about?
Also i have the ex1000 and they are super detailed and quick. To top that of the EX1000 only my DBA-02 (B2) has managed elsewhere of course the EX00s are better).post #12 of 316/5/12 at 11:25amThread Starter
i guess ex600 and ex1000 have the same driver, ex1000 has some layer fabric layer between driver and front canal. I was talking about ljoker multi iem review list. I need something which throws different instruments playing in my music. EX600 is detailed but i have to focus on instruments.post #13 of 316/5/12 at 11:27amNoooo, the EX600 and EX1000 do not share a driver :P
Ok, yeh you need a DBA-02 in my eyes!post #14 of 316/5/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #15 of 316/5/12 at 11:37amHave not tried 600. They do have the best air between instruments but not the most natural sound earphones.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 7 seconds ago
- › Pairing STAX Headphones with Schiit Jontunheim as DAC + Adding... 41 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Furutech 1A & 2A Audio Fuses - Cost-effective major sound... 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Oriolus MK 2 Silver cable + Silver plated Copper cable 3 minutes ago
- › Needing help with headphone amp information and suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear