please suggest me an iem under 150$ with ultra detailing.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productMOSHI Vortextagged by System, 6/9/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 6/9/12More
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
overall great headphone at its price.
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??post #1 of 316/5/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 316/5/12 at 10:26ampost #3 of 316/5/12 at 10:37am
Fischer Audio DBA-02, Brainwavs B2, Etymotic HF5.
The Brainwavs is back on preorder from MP4 Nation!post #4 of 316/5/12 at 10:43amBrainwavz B2, Etymotic HF2/3/5, Etymotic EtyKids 3/5, Moshi Vortex Pro*, MEElectronics A161*
*The Vortex Pro and A161 both offer great detailing in the midrange, but drop a little in their highs though due to their sweet and warm and sweet signatures respectively.post #5 of 316/5/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #6 of 316/5/12 at 11:01ampost #7 of 316/5/12 at 11:04ampost #8 of 316/5/12 at 11:11amThread Starterpost #9 of 316/5/12 at 11:11ampost #10 of 316/5/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #11 of 316/5/12 at 11:16am
What list you talking about?
Also i have the ex1000 and they are super detailed and quick. To top that of the EX1000 only my DBA-02 (B2) has managed elsewhere of course the EX00s are better).post #12 of 316/5/12 at 11:25amThread Starter
i guess ex600 and ex1000 have the same driver, ex1000 has some layer fabric layer between driver and front canal. I was talking about ljoker multi iem review list. I need something which throws different instruments playing in my music. EX600 is detailed but i have to focus on instruments.post #13 of 316/5/12 at 11:27amNoooo, the EX600 and EX1000 do not share a driver :P
Ok, yeh you need a DBA-02 in my eyes!post #14 of 316/5/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #15 of 316/5/12 at 11:37amHave not tried 600. They do have the best air between instruments but not the most natural sound earphones.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official X5 2nd gen beta firmware download and discussion... 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO New Portable Headphone Amp A1 --Classic & Tiny & Metal 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for next open cans ! 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG 1Plus - Am I Going Insane? 7 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 10 minutes ago
- › A replacement for my Xiaomi Piston 3? 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 12 minutes ago
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by twister6
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse