please suggest me an iem under 150$ with ultra detailing.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productMOSHI Vortextagged by System, 6/9/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 6/9/12More
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/13 at 11:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 100 dollar range earphone with detailed precise sound reproduction? Last post on 6/18/13 at 12:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??post #1 of 316/5/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 316/5/12 at 10:26ampost #3 of 316/5/12 at 10:37ampost #4 of 316/5/12 at 10:43amBrainwavz B2, Etymotic HF2/3/5, Etymotic EtyKids 3/5, Moshi Vortex Pro*, MEElectronics A161*
*The Vortex Pro and A161 both offer great detailing in the midrange, but drop a little in their highs though due to their sweet and warm and sweet signatures respectively.post #5 of 316/5/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #6 of 316/5/12 at 11:01ampost #7 of 316/5/12 at 11:04ampost #8 of 316/5/12 at 11:11amThread Starterpost #9 of 316/5/12 at 11:11ampost #10 of 316/5/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #11 of 316/5/12 at 11:16am
What list you talking about?
Also i have the ex1000 and they are super detailed and quick. To top that of the EX1000 only my DBA-02 (B2) has managed elsewhere of course the EX00s are better).post #12 of 316/5/12 at 11:25amThread Starter
i guess ex600 and ex1000 have the same driver, ex1000 has some layer fabric layer between driver and front canal. I was talking about ljoker multi iem review list. I need something which throws different instruments playing in my music. EX600 is detailed but i have to focus on instruments.post #13 of 316/5/12 at 11:27ampost #14 of 316/5/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #15 of 316/5/12 at 11:37amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 3 seconds ago
- › HD800s with portable AMP/DAC for iMac 24 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 37 seconds ago
- › Newbie to PC gaming audio, looking for suggestions for card with... 39 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 44 seconds ago
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)