please suggest me an iem under 150$ with ultra detailing.
- productA161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productBrainwavz B2 Dual Balanced Armature Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE ZEROtagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/9/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/9/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/9/12
- productMOSHI Vortextagged by System, 6/9/12
- productSony MDR EX1000tagged by System, 6/9/12More
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 6/9/12
Related Forum Threads
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yet another "best IEM for ~€120 ($150)" thread Last post on 11/2/12 at 5:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- £100 IEMs, a little confused on what to get. Last post on 3/2/13 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Firstly I want to thank a local NZ Head-Fier (AudioDHD) for allowing me to spend some time...
Not a whole lot to add that others have mentioned. I would have liked a traveling case included instead of a pouch, but I will let that slide for a couple of reasons. First is that the box that...
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??post #1 of 316/5/12 at 10:21amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 316/5/12 at 10:26ampost #3 of 316/5/12 at 10:37am
Fischer Audio DBA-02, Brainwavs B2, Etymotic HF5.
The Brainwavs is back on preorder from MP4 Nation!post #4 of 316/5/12 at 10:43amBrainwavz B2, Etymotic HF2/3/5, Etymotic EtyKids 3/5, Moshi Vortex Pro*, MEElectronics A161*
*The Vortex Pro and A161 both offer great detailing in the midrange, but drop a little in their highs though due to their sweet and warm and sweet signatures respectively.post #5 of 316/5/12 at 10:58amThread Starterpost #6 of 316/5/12 at 11:01ampost #7 of 316/5/12 at 11:04ampost #8 of 316/5/12 at 11:11amThread Starterpost #9 of 316/5/12 at 11:11ampost #10 of 316/5/12 at 11:15amThread Starterpost #11 of 316/5/12 at 11:16am
What list you talking about?
Also i have the ex1000 and they are super detailed and quick. To top that of the EX1000 only my DBA-02 (B2) has managed elsewhere of course the EX00s are better).post #12 of 316/5/12 at 11:25amThread Starter
i guess ex600 and ex1000 have the same driver, ex1000 has some layer fabric layer between driver and front canal. I was talking about ljoker multi iem review list. I need something which throws different instruments playing in my music. EX600 is detailed but i have to focus on instruments.post #13 of 316/5/12 at 11:27amNoooo, the EX600 and EX1000 do not share a driver :P
Ok, yeh you need a DBA-02 in my eyes!post #14 of 316/5/12 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #15 of 316/5/12 at 11:37amHave not tried 600. They do have the best air between instruments but not the most natural sound earphones.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I need a Hyper-detailed IEM??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Brexit and EU volume cap on phones and DAPs 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic - rockbox - its happening. 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 3 minutes ago
- › Help Please - Sennheiser HD 215 II vs. Audio Technica ATH-M30x 4 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 by Brooko
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by ekolite
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...