my shure se 535 has a very convincing sound and i can't ignore the fact that i am very happy with them ...but now i have around 100 pounds - 150 dollars to spare...and im lookin for a very analytical sounding iem with absolute clarity,detail and transparency ....will the dba02/b2 be in the right direction ?
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for a pair of SE535 Red Edition Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:00pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wetone 4r or Shure se535 ltd or heir audio 4.ai or um3x rc or UE900 Last post on 5/14/13 at 11:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: ES88 (Australia) Price reduced Last post on 5/22/13 at 1:35am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Shure SE535 LTD Red Special Editions (Vancouver, BC) Last post on 5/9/13 at 1:36pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Shure SE535 Replacement Housing Last post on 5/9/13 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build Quality: For something hand built, the overall build quality is quite good. Of course, it isn’t nearly as perfect as something from a plastic molding machine but it is far ahead from the...
Disclaimer: My only other good cans to compare these to are Beyerdynamics DT770 (250). I fully realize this review will be biased because of that. So please keep that in mind. This review is my...
First Impressions: Well, when I first used these, I used them in the same place I'd expect myself to continue using these, on the go from place to place, and while at places outside the...
I bought these this week from amazon.co.uk for £10 including delivery. That's US $15. Packaging, appearance, warranty, euro-nanny knows best: Mine arrived in the small European packaging box,...
Absolutely beautiful little player. It's just a gorgeous chunk of tech that feels good to hold. For me personally tech has to have form as well as function and the AK120 doesn't disappoint on...
dba 02/b2 from shure se 535 ?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”
- Pros:“sound good, comfortable, iPhone compatible”“sound surrounds you, enough bass to make you want to sway”
These are the right way to go. "Clarity" "Transparency" "Detail" are all ways to describe these and they do it as good as or better than any other universal i have tried and i would even go to say pip the Sony EX1000s at these things (not the rest).
what about the availability of these?? the dba 02 mk2 has an increased amount of microphonics thats the only thing thats putting me off besides the flat cable ...
the b2 discontinued?
the retailer here will probably have the b2 in stock by the end of this month/ next month ...as for the hf5s ....they cost way more than their mrp in my country.
and the re0s are out of question due to its infamous build quality. then again should i wait for the re 272s to drop down in price (another 2 to 3 years may be).....
my asking in and around the forum led me to have mixed impressions about the b2 as a possible upgrade from my se 535s .....
like joker believing them to have a higher sq while clieos favouring the shures in terms of sq.
i do know that these are their personal opinions but hmmmm wtf!
- dba 02/b2 from shure se 535 ?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 50 seconds ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 57 seconds ago
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!)... 1 minute ago
- › London Calling...19th October, 2013. 1 minute ago
- › Love music too much to be listening to it the way I am. PLEASE HELP 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 3 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 2 4 minutes ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 5 minutes ago
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by daleb
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe