Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls! - Page 18

post #256 of 370

Remember to NOT clear out the spam box without checking it biggrin.gif

post #257 of 370

Please List the winners :)

post #258 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuoiyeu View Post

Please List the winners :)

This. I'm pretty sure I posted an old email address that no longer exists on accident. Very small chance that I won though, so no big deal. :)


Edited by bowlofsoup - 6/19/12 at 9:25am
post #259 of 370

congrats :)

post #260 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by slawterjoe View Post

congrats :)

If you're talking to me, I didn't win. I'm just curious about who did. I never win these things. Haha

post #261 of 370

I don't think they did the drawing yet. Be patient. When it happens I am pretty certain we'll all know.

post #262 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuuketsuki View Post

I don't think they did the drawing yet. Be patient. When it happens I am pretty certain we'll all know.

You're right. I'm out of school and have nothing going on today, so this is keeping me excited.

post #263 of 370

No matter who wins , let say thank you to Sennheiser and Mahmood :D

post #264 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by akgfan View Post

I received an email to this competition today 19.6. confused_face%281%29.gif

 

What did the e-mail say exactly?

post #265 of 370

I am soooo confused- has the winner been notified or not???
 

post #266 of 370

Dude... They will post when the winner is picked, chill... popcorn.gif

post #267 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post

I am soooo confused- has the winner been notified or not???
 

They haven't emailed me, no....lol

post #268 of 370

They took Head-fi User names, you'd be PM'd at the least.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuoiyeu View Post

No matter who wins , let say thank you to Sennheiser and Mahmood :D

 

Seconded!

post #269 of 370

I've used up all my good luck in the last couple of days with exams so I'm definitely not winning these....... I wonder if "reverse psychology" (so to speak) will work here....??? atsmile.gif

 

I wholeheartedly agree with chuoiyeu.

post #270 of 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf123 View Post

I've used up all my good luck in the last couple of days with exams so I'm definitely not winning these....... I wonder if "reverse psychology" (so to speak) will work here....??? atsmile.gif

 

I wholeheartedly agree with chuoiyeu.

Im kinda wondering that meself, im just in the opposing position, have had bad luck all over the week. biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Win a Sennheiser AMPERIOR and limited edition vinyls!