I just wanted to add that I bought the EB950 in Kuwait for about USD 60, which I guess is a good price.
Compared to the SE215, is less muddy and has a better bass impact and is not awkward to wear, also much more highs. Adele through a Dacport LX is not so nice to listen, highs are a little annoying, maybe is because of the 10 ohms output.. who knows, in the Galaxy S they sound nicer.
- Extremely Comfortable (Comply)
- Good sound isolation (Comply)
- Nice resolution/detail
- Good bass
- Kind of V shaped sound, not so much mids
- There is no physical indicator in the Left earpiece
- The adapter to use in non i devices is not so good
- When connected to Android phone without adapter, it has problems, with the adapter too
- Quality of the cable
Hope this helps.
Edited by damianmb - 7/23/12 at 1:39pm