Thats a nice looking Headphone Stand, was just looking for one!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Position of Headphones on my head just ruined Head-fi for me Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flat response graph headphones vs the real thing and speakers Last post on 10/16/14 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Codia Headphone Stand - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/7/12 at 6:35am
I paid $85US including shipping via EMS to Australia which took a few days to arrive from Korea.post #18 of 2810/8/12 at 6:34ampost #19 of 281/15/13 at 11:45pm
I can understand your concern - one gets cautious when dealing with unfamiliar overseas businesses. Codia is a small maker of audio racks, support platforms and loudspeakers not entirely unknown within audio circles. I am about to order a device base since I saw it in a friend's place and they look very well-made with good materials. Hope it helped.post #20 of 286/25/13 at 8:29pm
I just ordered one. The manufacturer now sells them on eBay. The one I ordered is walnut and should arrive from Korea in about 2 weeks.
The seller has a perfect 100% feedback rating and while I am not a huge fan of Ebay because you pay an arm and a leg to sell there, they do help out if there are issues with something purchased. I figure I can risk the $115.post #21 of 286/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #22 of 2812/12/13 at 3:01pmI recieved my stand from codia within 5 days, ordered on Sunday evening arrived in uk at my address Friday morning, good communication well packaged can not fault Miles his service is 5 star , in comparison I have been waited over 10 weeks for a new headphone cable from within the uk !post #23 of 2812/12/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
Wow...yes they sure do fit your cans perfectly....could not be a better fit.
Congrats.post #24 of 2812/14/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Does it make marks on your DT880 headband? Also, what if you make your DT880 maximum size, how is the fit?post #25 of 2812/15/13 at 4:22amQuote:
No visible marks from what I can see.
As for the size it fits just as well when maximised.post #26 of 2812/15/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Could you take a picture of your maximised Dt880 on the stand? Please.post #27 of 2812/16/13 at 11:54pmReturn Home
- Codia Headphone Stand
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Best headphones for classic music 1 minute ago
- › The T50RP Paradox | reviews, discussion, & mini-tour impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Akg k3003i 10 minutes ago
- › WTS tf10 for reshelling 10 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 11 minutes ago
- › The National Headphone Amplifier | ALO Audio 12 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)