Thats a nice looking Headphone Stand, was just looking for one!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Position of Headphones on my head just ruined Head-fi for me Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flat response graph headphones vs the real thing and speakers Last post on 10/16/14 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Magaosi K3 Pro Review: Triple Threat Magaosi is another Chinese IEM maker to burst onto the Chi-Fi scene. While its IEM portfolio is shallow, it is not without quality. Their new triple-driver...
INTRODUCTION few months back my friend tried these headphones. Few days ago she wanted to buy it from me. And I quote her to start this review off "I've never heard music like I did with this...
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Codia Headphone Stand - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/7/12 at 6:35am
I paid $85US including shipping via EMS to Australia which took a few days to arrive from Korea.post #18 of 2810/8/12 at 6:34ampost #19 of 281/15/13 at 11:45pm
I can understand your concern - one gets cautious when dealing with unfamiliar overseas businesses. Codia is a small maker of audio racks, support platforms and loudspeakers not entirely unknown within audio circles. I am about to order a device base since I saw it in a friend's place and they look very well-made with good materials. Hope it helped.post #20 of 286/25/13 at 8:29pm
I just ordered one. The manufacturer now sells them on eBay. The one I ordered is walnut and should arrive from Korea in about 2 weeks.
The seller has a perfect 100% feedback rating and while I am not a huge fan of Ebay because you pay an arm and a leg to sell there, they do help out if there are issues with something purchased. I figure I can risk the $115.post #21 of 286/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #22 of 2812/12/13 at 3:01pmI recieved my stand from codia within 5 days, ordered on Sunday evening arrived in uk at my address Friday morning, good communication well packaged can not fault Miles his service is 5 star , in comparison I have been waited over 10 weeks for a new headphone cable from within the uk !post #23 of 2812/12/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
Wow...yes they sure do fit your cans perfectly....could not be a better fit.
Congrats.post #24 of 2812/14/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Does it make marks on your DT880 headband? Also, what if you make your DT880 maximum size, how is the fit?post #25 of 2812/15/13 at 4:22amQuote:
No visible marks from what I can see.
As for the size it fits just as well when maximised.post #26 of 2812/15/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Could you take a picture of your maximised Dt880 on the stand? Please.post #27 of 2812/16/13 at 11:54pmReturn Home
- Codia Headphone Stand
- Headphone Impedance
- › Three Word Story 20 seconds ago
- › They might be Kings: Focal Utopia, Sony MDR-Z1R, HiFiMan HE1000 V2... 30 seconds ago
- › AKG's new "Lifestyle" headphone range- Y50, Y45BT & Y40 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for DAC recommendation for music listening via laptop 4 minutes ago
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by Cinder
- › AKG K 550 by SOULSIK
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear