Thats a nice looking Headphone Stand, was just looking for one!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Position of Headphones on my head just ruined Head-fi for me Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flat response graph headphones vs the real thing and speakers Last post on 10/3/12 at 1:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Note: All of my listening impressions of the Stax SR-202 were done with a Stax SRM-313 amplifier, which was hooked up to an AMB y2 DAC via the RCA input with SKW JIB braided interconnects. For the...
I will bypass the quality of their sound, as pretty much everyone has covered this topic above me... I have to say, I was not impressed with their cable quality, but apart from this, it seems to...
I am going to keep this short. SOURCE: Cowon C2 320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files. GOOD: - Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off. - Isolation, is...
Welcome to another review , today we have the J46BT IEM by JBL I will have a video review linked to this review soon but ...that's the future , this IEM was quite interesting since its...
Nothing is perfect & these earbuds are certainly a compromise. None the less, they are not too bright, not too boomy, not too recessed, & not too expensive. The sound is overall rich & smooth;...
Codia Headphone Stand - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/7/12 at 6:35am
I paid $85US including shipping via EMS to Australia which took a few days to arrive from Korea.post #18 of 2810/8/12 at 6:34ampost #19 of 281/15/13 at 11:45pm
I can understand your concern - one gets cautious when dealing with unfamiliar overseas businesses. Codia is a small maker of audio racks, support platforms and loudspeakers not entirely unknown within audio circles. I am about to order a device base since I saw it in a friend's place and they look very well-made with good materials. Hope it helped.post #20 of 286/25/13 at 8:29pm
I just ordered one. The manufacturer now sells them on eBay. The one I ordered is walnut and should arrive from Korea in about 2 weeks.
The seller has a perfect 100% feedback rating and while I am not a huge fan of Ebay because you pay an arm and a leg to sell there, they do help out if there are issues with something purchased. I figure I can risk the $115.post #21 of 286/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #22 of 2812/12/13 at 3:01pmI recieved my stand from codia within 5 days, ordered on Sunday evening arrived in uk at my address Friday morning, good communication well packaged can not fault Miles his service is 5 star , in comparison I have been waited over 10 weeks for a new headphone cable from within the uk !post #23 of 2812/12/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
Wow...yes they sure do fit your cans perfectly....could not be a better fit.
Congrats.post #24 of 2812/14/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Does it make marks on your DT880 headband? Also, what if you make your DT880 maximum size, how is the fit?post #25 of 2812/15/13 at 4:22amQuote:
No visible marks from what I can see.
As for the size it fits just as well when maximised.post #26 of 2812/15/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Could you take a picture of your maximised Dt880 on the stand? Please.post #27 of 2812/16/13 at 11:54pmReturn Home
- Codia Headphone Stand
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 second ago
- › Upgrading huge library of low 128Kbps 3 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 56 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › Shootout: 111 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Creative Aurvana Live!... 3 minutes ago
- › Is burn in real or placebo? 3 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 4 minutes ago
- › IC: Melbourne Meet 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by JustinBieber
- › AKG K 518 LE Limited Edition Folding Headphones - Red by kalpman
- › Sennheiser CX 685 SPORTS In-Ear Canal Headphones - Black by wrathzombie
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by Head-Head
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by G2F
- › ALO Audio The National by pieman3141
- › Ferrari AAV-1LFH009K Cavallino T350 Over-Ear Headphones by ourfpshero
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by H20Fidelity
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude