Thats a nice looking Headphone Stand, was just looking for one!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Position of Headphones on my head just ruined Head-fi for me Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flat response graph headphones vs the real thing and speakers Last post on 10/16/14 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
Codia Headphone Stand - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/7/12 at 6:35am
I paid $85US including shipping via EMS to Australia which took a few days to arrive from Korea.post #18 of 2810/8/12 at 6:34ampost #19 of 281/15/13 at 11:45pm
I can understand your concern - one gets cautious when dealing with unfamiliar overseas businesses. Codia is a small maker of audio racks, support platforms and loudspeakers not entirely unknown within audio circles. I am about to order a device base since I saw it in a friend's place and they look very well-made with good materials. Hope it helped.post #20 of 286/25/13 at 8:29pm
I just ordered one. The manufacturer now sells them on eBay. The one I ordered is walnut and should arrive from Korea in about 2 weeks.
The seller has a perfect 100% feedback rating and while I am not a huge fan of Ebay because you pay an arm and a leg to sell there, they do help out if there are issues with something purchased. I figure I can risk the $115.post #21 of 286/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #22 of 2812/12/13 at 3:01pmI recieved my stand from codia within 5 days, ordered on Sunday evening arrived in uk at my address Friday morning, good communication well packaged can not fault Miles his service is 5 star , in comparison I have been waited over 10 weeks for a new headphone cable from within the uk !post #23 of 2812/12/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
Wow...yes they sure do fit your cans perfectly....could not be a better fit.
Congrats.post #24 of 2812/14/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Does it make marks on your DT880 headband? Also, what if you make your DT880 maximum size, how is the fit?post #25 of 2812/15/13 at 4:22amQuote:
No visible marks from what I can see.
As for the size it fits just as well when maximised.post #26 of 2812/15/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Could you take a picture of your maximised Dt880 on the stand? Please.post #27 of 2812/16/13 at 11:54pmReturn Home
- Codia Headphone Stand
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Westone W80 30 seconds ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › MassDrop x Hifiman RE00: Reincarnation of the Legend - Impression... 4 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...