Thats a nice looking Headphone Stand, was just looking for one!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Position of Headphones on my head just ruined Head-fi for me Last post on 11/15/12 at 7:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + amp + DAC ~$2500 Last post on 7/11/13 at 4:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flat response graph headphones vs the real thing and speakers Last post on 10/16/14 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
Codia Headphone Stand - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2810/7/12 at 6:35am
I paid $85US including shipping via EMS to Australia which took a few days to arrive from Korea.post #18 of 2810/8/12 at 6:34ampost #19 of 281/15/13 at 11:45pm
I can understand your concern - one gets cautious when dealing with unfamiliar overseas businesses. Codia is a small maker of audio racks, support platforms and loudspeakers not entirely unknown within audio circles. I am about to order a device base since I saw it in a friend's place and they look very well-made with good materials. Hope it helped.post #20 of 286/25/13 at 8:29pm
I just ordered one. The manufacturer now sells them on eBay. The one I ordered is walnut and should arrive from Korea in about 2 weeks.
The seller has a perfect 100% feedback rating and while I am not a huge fan of Ebay because you pay an arm and a leg to sell there, they do help out if there are issues with something purchased. I figure I can risk the $115.post #21 of 286/28/13 at 12:11pmpost #22 of 2812/12/13 at 3:01pmI recieved my stand from codia within 5 days, ordered on Sunday evening arrived in uk at my address Friday morning, good communication well packaged can not fault Miles his service is 5 star , in comparison I have been waited over 10 weeks for a new headphone cable from within the uk !post #23 of 2812/12/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
Wow...yes they sure do fit your cans perfectly....could not be a better fit.
Congrats.post #24 of 2812/14/13 at 12:24pmQuote:
Does it make marks on your DT880 headband? Also, what if you make your DT880 maximum size, how is the fit?post #25 of 2812/15/13 at 4:22amQuote:
No visible marks from what I can see.
As for the size it fits just as well when maximised.post #26 of 2812/15/13 at 8:20amQuote:
Could you take a picture of your maximised Dt880 on the stand? Please.post #27 of 2812/16/13 at 11:54pmReturn Home
- Codia Headphone Stand
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › "The Lab" 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 50 seconds ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 2 minutes ago
- › Top 10 DAP's right now?! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2