- 30 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Location: Near Boston
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Summit-Fi headphones? Last post on 8/14/13 at 11:13am in High-end Audio Forum
- The Ugly Headphone Duckling Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD700 Listening. Last post on 11/27/13 at 10:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mini-Review: Shure SRH1840 Last post on 8/1/13 at 3:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 10/16/13 at 3:22am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
I'm giving these a 4 based on sound quality alone. I'm a cheap headphone user; I've gone from cheap headphone to cheap headphone over the past decade or so. I started with the Skullcandy Ink'd...
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread - Page 110post #1636 of 16414/22/14 at 6:59pmI received my HD700 today and starting listening right away. What an incredible sound, very immersive. It was an intoxicating sound. Super comfortable pads. I just pulled them off my head after a 2 hour session. Haven't even hooked to my main system yet. Started out on an iPod Classic 7g and headamp pico power and a couple of pints of Lagunitas. Damn nice. Can't wait until I get a chance to do some real critical listening. Very impressed so far.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1637 of 16414/22/14 at 7:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Richsvt
I received my HD700 today and starting listening right away. What an incredible sound, very immersive. It was an intoxicating sound. Super comfortable pads. I just pulled them off my head after a 2 hour session. Haven't even hooked to my main system yet. Started out on an iPod Classic 7g and headamp pico power and a couple of pints of Lagunitas. Damn nice. Can't wait until I get a chance to do some real critical listening. Very impressed so far.
Great choice! I love my HD700 as well. Far better than HD650 IMO.post #1638 of 16414/22/14 at 10:32pm
I've owned the HD-800 and 700s before. I only recently went back and re-bought the 700s a couple week ago. As someone that has been using the 600 and 650s for years now, I can say I definitely agree. The 700's comfort is amazing (you can listen for hours, and not even feel them on your head). And the overall sound once you get the right set up (DAC/Amp mix levels etc.) is superb. Loving these headphones the more I listen to them!
Quote:post #1639 of 16414/23/14 at 3:03pmpost #1640 of 16414/23/14 at 3:57pm
What I'm most impressed after two nights of listening to my new to me HD700 is the bass handling ability. I'm running them off a vintage Pioneer Spec system and was not expecting the bass to be so powerful or so tight. Did a A/B with my D7000's last night to check my sanity and was quite amazed they were far from bass light.post #1641 of 16414/23/14 at 7:18pm
The bass is great indeed. Not heavy, not light. It fit perfect in the style of music. (rock, altenative and electronic)
So far the easiest to listen to, even more so than the Audio Technica W1000X that I absolutely love...
- Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-10RC ( Hi Res Audio ) Just arrived !!! 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 6 minutes ago
- › Fitted Kitchens Glasgow 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FS: digiZoid ZO2 9 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 10 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 10 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by az060693
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude