Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Breaking in headphones Last post on 10/3/13 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Ugly Headphone Duckling Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- International Shipping professional help needed Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphones to buy for college? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?post #1 of 75/30/12 at 9:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 75/30/12 at 10:27pmpost #3 of 75/30/12 at 10:32pmpost #4 of 75/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #5 of 75/31/12 at 2:02amThread Starterpost #6 of 75/31/12 at 3:12amThe knob on the bottom is actually a mount-point for a boom microphone.
You can buy a modern reproduction of the Pro4AA (a 1970s model successor to this) directly from Koss for around $100, and it still has the lifetime warranty. Just go to their website. I think they sell them through Amazon still too. They're one of the heaviest headphones out there, at 595g.post #7 of 75/26/13 at 12:08pm
Does anyone know what years these Pro-4A models were produced? I've just bought an emaculate set just like the ones on the Mad Men episode that are in the box with instruction/brocure that says they were $50.00 but doesn't say any dates? I'd like to send them back to Koss for the ear pads that seam to be a little deflated or empty of the fluid they were filled with. Koss asks you to register the product for warranty use but they ask where you purchased them and what date, and I don't know if they will honor a second hand purchase? Have any of you ever sent a Koss product back to have them warranted? It says the set was designed to function with amplifiers capable of 60 watts per channel, and I'm also thinking these sound a bit empty compared to my much newer 1990s Radioshack Koss headphones. Do you know if the warranty includes the other Koss products manufactured for other sellers brands like Radioshack? I've got another Radioshack set thats older in the K series without the volume controls that also sound a bit empty like the Pro-4As but are also in emaculate condition and I'd like to find out if Koss offers the limited lifetime for these?
- Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Van Den Hul The Orchid 1.0m Balanced XLR Interconnect Cable (1 Pair) 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 7 minutes ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 16 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 17 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 17 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 20 minutes ago
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 21 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 22 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...