Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Breaking in headphones Last post on 10/3/13 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Ugly Headphone Duckling Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- International Shipping professional help needed Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphones to buy for college? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?post #1 of 75/30/12 at 9:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 75/30/12 at 10:27pmpost #3 of 75/30/12 at 10:32pmpost #4 of 75/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #5 of 75/31/12 at 2:02amThread Starterpost #6 of 75/31/12 at 3:12amThe knob on the bottom is actually a mount-point for a boom microphone.
You can buy a modern reproduction of the Pro4AA (a 1970s model successor to this) directly from Koss for around $100, and it still has the lifetime warranty. Just go to their website. I think they sell them through Amazon still too. They're one of the heaviest headphones out there, at 595g.post #7 of 75/26/13 at 12:08pm
Does anyone know what years these Pro-4A models were produced? I've just bought an emaculate set just like the ones on the Mad Men episode that are in the box with instruction/brocure that says they were $50.00 but doesn't say any dates? I'd like to send them back to Koss for the ear pads that seam to be a little deflated or empty of the fluid they were filled with. Koss asks you to register the product for warranty use but they ask where you purchased them and what date, and I don't know if they will honor a second hand purchase? Have any of you ever sent a Koss product back to have them warranted? It says the set was designed to function with amplifiers capable of 60 watts per channel, and I'm also thinking these sound a bit empty compared to my much newer 1990s Radioshack Koss headphones. Do you know if the warranty includes the other Koss products manufactured for other sellers brands like Radioshack? I've got another Radioshack set thats older in the K series without the volume controls that also sound a bit empty like the Pro-4As but are also in emaculate condition and I'd like to find out if Koss offers the limited lifetime for these?
- Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 42 seconds ago
- › Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the... 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › B&O H7 Bluetooth Discussion and Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...