Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Breaking in headphones Last post on 10/3/13 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Ugly Headphone Duckling Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- International Shipping professional help needed Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphones to buy for college? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?post #1 of 75/30/12 at 9:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 75/30/12 at 10:27pmpost #3 of 75/30/12 at 10:32pmpost #4 of 75/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #5 of 75/31/12 at 2:02amThread Starterpost #6 of 75/31/12 at 3:12amThe knob on the bottom is actually a mount-point for a boom microphone.
You can buy a modern reproduction of the Pro4AA (a 1970s model successor to this) directly from Koss for around $100, and it still has the lifetime warranty. Just go to their website. I think they sell them through Amazon still too. They're one of the heaviest headphones out there, at 595g.post #7 of 75/26/13 at 12:08pm
Does anyone know what years these Pro-4A models were produced? I've just bought an emaculate set just like the ones on the Mad Men episode that are in the box with instruction/brocure that says they were $50.00 but doesn't say any dates? I'd like to send them back to Koss for the ear pads that seam to be a little deflated or empty of the fluid they were filled with. Koss asks you to register the product for warranty use but they ask where you purchased them and what date, and I don't know if they will honor a second hand purchase? Have any of you ever sent a Koss product back to have them warranted? It says the set was designed to function with amplifiers capable of 60 watts per channel, and I'm also thinking these sound a bit empty compared to my much newer 1990s Radioshack Koss headphones. Do you know if the warranty includes the other Koss products manufactured for other sellers brands like Radioshack? I've got another Radioshack set thats older in the K series without the volume controls that also sound a bit empty like the Pro-4As but are also in emaculate condition and I'd like to find out if Koss offers the limited lifetime for these?
- Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Rose Mojito Earbuds 58 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › ALO Island Dac/AMP 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 5 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado GH1 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 9 minutes ago
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...