Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Breaking in headphones Last post on 10/3/13 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Ugly Headphone Duckling Last post on 9/17/12 at 9:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- best headphones for a school bus Last post on 8/25/12 at 9:23am in Headphones (full-size)
- International Shipping professional help needed Last post on 7/8/12 at 10:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Headphones to buy for college? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:18am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?post #1 of 75/30/12 at 9:14pmThread Starterpost #2 of 75/30/12 at 10:27pmpost #3 of 75/30/12 at 10:32pmpost #4 of 75/30/12 at 10:59pmpost #5 of 75/31/12 at 2:02amThread Starterpost #6 of 75/31/12 at 3:12amThe knob on the bottom is actually a mount-point for a boom microphone.
You can buy a modern reproduction of the Pro4AA (a 1970s model successor to this) directly from Koss for around $100, and it still has the lifetime warranty. Just go to their website. I think they sell them through Amazon still too. They're one of the heaviest headphones out there, at 595g.post #7 of 75/26/13 at 12:08pm
Does anyone know what years these Pro-4A models were produced? I've just bought an emaculate set just like the ones on the Mad Men episode that are in the box with instruction/brocure that says they were $50.00 but doesn't say any dates? I'd like to send them back to Koss for the ear pads that seam to be a little deflated or empty of the fluid they were filled with. Koss asks you to register the product for warranty use but they ask where you purchased them and what date, and I don't know if they will honor a second hand purchase? Have any of you ever sent a Koss product back to have them warranted? It says the set was designed to function with amplifiers capable of 60 watts per channel, and I'm also thinking these sound a bit empty compared to my much newer 1990s Radioshack Koss headphones. Do you know if the warranty includes the other Koss products manufactured for other sellers brands like Radioshack? I've got another Radioshack set thats older in the K series without the volume controls that also sound a bit empty like the Pro-4As but are also in emaculate condition and I'd like to find out if Koss offers the limited lifetime for these?
- Does anybody know what headphone is he wearing?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Transportable Rig 5 minutes ago
- › What AMP and DAC for my k7XX 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 9 minutes ago
- › New headphones hurt my ears? 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...