Bose Triports and AKG K601s are at the top of my list for comfort. The K601s have no bumps on the headband, are lightweight, and have low clamping force, so they've pretty much got everything covered.
Related Forum Threads
- t50p, DT880, (T1?), SR225i (with end choice...!) Last post on 10/5/11 at 1:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Some advice please... Last post on 7/31/12 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on Yesterday at 8:36 pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off, these were supplied to me for review by Pandora at Brainwavz for my honest and unbiased opinion, my thanks to them for their trust in me to do this. Here is a link to them on Amazon...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2010/25/12 at 2:20ampost #18 of 2010/25/12 at 4:06ampost #19 of 2010/25/12 at 5:21am
- Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 2646 Active Users (423 Members and 2223 Guests)
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › AKG K340 Electrostatic Phones 1 minute ago
- › requisites on newbies starting a new threat 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 9 minutes ago
- › New here. Great community :) Need advice 11 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 12 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by dragon2knight
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2