Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australasian tour arranged by Brooko, thank you very much for including me in this tour. Introduction I am just another music fans in this world, I...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 18917/2/12 at 5:47pmMy fx700 came with the case and it's nice but I would carry it around all day, it's more to stow away tips! I like the meelec cases with zippers or the ones with magnetic closures. In the end if it makes you happy than that's all that matters!post #468 of 18917/2/12 at 7:05pmpost #469 of 18917/2/12 at 7:14pmpost #470 of 18917/2/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
I guess that makes 2 of us ! ...just back from the honeymoon with FXD80, so a little weak in the knees ! ...sorry for not reporting back earlier, but they were just so enchanting.
I was ready to go and grabbed the first CD lying around (ABBA, of all CDs)
Intending to just check out the vocals and then move on, I ended up listening to the whole CD !
The details and layering of the mids and high is just incredible and I heard quite abit of new 'sounds' which I didn't knew existed in these songs.
Ended up fooling around with them and a stack of CDs the whole day and totally forgot to A/B with the other IEMs which I had intended to originally. I played the various genre and they handled them all pretty well, female vocals are where they really shine, I can't recall the song but one particular track had the hair on me back of the neck standing.
They don't have as much quantity of bass as the CKM500 but the quality of whatever there is, are really outstanding, the mids and highs are perfectly done and IMHO have the edge over the CKM500.
Sorry, ...have to go ! ...feeling the urge to listen to them now.
Edited by Ghostfit - 7/3/12 at 1:06ampost #471 of 18917/3/12 at 2:14ampost #472 of 18917/3/12 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by kiteki
Kanuka the price is http://victor-direct.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=4627&item_id=830258 versus http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0081YU6YW/
and there's only 5 days left to get the leather case I think.
You can enter your tenso.com address at the JVC place.
Me: Looks like I'll be pulling that trigger a little early.
My wallet: Curse you kiteki!
The prices aren't that bad once you factor in the 4.76% tax that is levied against them. It's much lower than it is anywhere in Canada.
Edited by Soul_Est - 7/3/12 at 8:57ampost #473 of 18917/3/12 at 11:52am
Hello guys and gals. I've been sooooo busy! And I'm still busy, but just dropping a note to state that I should have my 80 and 70 by Friday. EMS says they're at the airport about to be shipped out. Yes!! So, what's has been in my ears? Well, I've been alternating between the ASG-1.2, Audiofly AF56 and (finally) the Audiofly AF78.
I admittedly didn't care for the AF78 too much because it didn't seem like enough bass and the dynamic/BA hybrid drivers didn't seem to gel well. Well, after a 100 hours of burn-in the hybrid had blossomed into a beautiful neutral sounding IEM, with the layers of sound that only dual dynamics drivers or hybrids seem to offer. I am typing all of this on this thread because I will mainly be putting the 80 and 70 up against those three IEMs. Anyway, happy listening! I'll report back later when I get them in.post #474 of 18917/3/12 at 12:22pm
Well done, mine haven't even been updated, so are currently stuck in limbo.Quote:Originally Posted by DannyBai
I also own the EPH-100 and those could possibly be one of the best universals I've heard also. Maybe I'm just addicted to different sounds from different brands and headphone/earphones. The JVC's sort of suck me in more than the Yamaha's currently. Both are awesome and are worth owning, especially at the prices they sell for. Funny you mention babe I'm leaving you because that was the tune I was listening to when I felt how good it sounded. Kashmir is something special also, I also have the Symphonic version of Zeppelin songs and that album is fantastic on headphones/earphones. Especially ones with good amount of quality bass.
Excellent, as i bought these to kind of compliment my yamahas.
I wanted something that was more open, with more forward mids and a sparkle in the top end.
Sound to me like just the ticket.post #475 of 18917/3/12 at 1:50pmpost #476 of 18917/3/12 at 1:59pmpost #477 of 18917/3/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
If you look at my feedback history I'm not new to this place.
Just letting the word out in the belly of the beastpost #478 of 18917/3/12 at 5:45pmpost #479 of 18917/3/12 at 6:02pmpost #480 of 18917/3/12 at 7:26pm
Not sure if I'm becoming a JVC fanboy but the FXD70's sound absolutely awesome too. I haven't listened to them in awhile and decided to listen to them the last couple of days and these nanotubes just sound amazing. Unlike many other earphones, once I put these in, it's hard to take them out. Curiosity is killing me so I had to order the FXD60's to see how far off they are from it's siblings. They better not make anymore.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 12 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 43 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 8 minutes ago
- › ATH W1000X Grandioso---- Canada---- 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by daduy
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2