Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, this is my firest review on Head-Fi. My name is Jonny, I'm 23. Masters student studying Future Design, I work part time in my local phone store and I've been in love with audio since I was...
I would like to thank Christian from plusSound for providing the X8 GPC in return for my honest opinion. Introduction PlusSound started making cables around 2012, and has consistently been...
I've recentlty bougth them for office. All i wanted was a pair of fairly decent cans within the budget ive prepaired for this occasion. Unboxing was a surprise, in the package we get a nice pair...
If you are a bass head and like still like to hear to rest of the music, then this Burson V4 could be for you. Charles at Burson had offered the V5 in exchange for a honest evaluation. I did...
Preamble: Founded just last year in 2015, ORIVETI (http://www.oriveti.com/) is still a new company on the market that is however not new to the audio business, having members in their...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 19277/2/12 at 5:47pmMy fx700 came with the case and it's nice but I would carry it around all day, it's more to stow away tips! I like the meelec cases with zippers or the ones with magnetic closures. In the end if it makes you happy than that's all that matters!post #468 of 19277/2/12 at 7:05pmpost #469 of 19277/2/12 at 7:14pmpost #470 of 19277/2/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
I guess that makes 2 of us ! ...just back from the honeymoon with FXD80, so a little weak in the knees ! ...sorry for not reporting back earlier, but they were just so enchanting.
I was ready to go and grabbed the first CD lying around (ABBA, of all CDs)
Intending to just check out the vocals and then move on, I ended up listening to the whole CD !
The details and layering of the mids and high is just incredible and I heard quite abit of new 'sounds' which I didn't knew existed in these songs.
Ended up fooling around with them and a stack of CDs the whole day and totally forgot to A/B with the other IEMs which I had intended to originally. I played the various genre and they handled them all pretty well, female vocals are where they really shine, I can't recall the song but one particular track had the hair on me back of the neck standing.
They don't have as much quantity of bass as the CKM500 but the quality of whatever there is, are really outstanding, the mids and highs are perfectly done and IMHO have the edge over the CKM500.
Sorry, ...have to go ! ...feeling the urge to listen to them now.
Edited by Ghostfit - 7/3/12 at 1:06ampost #471 of 19277/3/12 at 2:14ampost #472 of 19277/3/12 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by kiteki
Kanuka the price is http://victor-direct.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=4627&item_id=830258 versus http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0081YU6YW/
and there's only 5 days left to get the leather case I think.
You can enter your tenso.com address at the JVC place.
Me: Looks like I'll be pulling that trigger a little early.
My wallet: Curse you kiteki!
The prices aren't that bad once you factor in the 4.76% tax that is levied against them. It's much lower than it is anywhere in Canada.
Edited by Soul_Est - 7/3/12 at 8:57ampost #473 of 19277/3/12 at 11:52am
Hello guys and gals. I've been sooooo busy! And I'm still busy, but just dropping a note to state that I should have my 80 and 70 by Friday. EMS says they're at the airport about to be shipped out. Yes!! So, what's has been in my ears? Well, I've been alternating between the ASG-1.2, Audiofly AF56 and (finally) the Audiofly AF78.
I admittedly didn't care for the AF78 too much because it didn't seem like enough bass and the dynamic/BA hybrid drivers didn't seem to gel well. Well, after a 100 hours of burn-in the hybrid had blossomed into a beautiful neutral sounding IEM, with the layers of sound that only dual dynamics drivers or hybrids seem to offer. I am typing all of this on this thread because I will mainly be putting the 80 and 70 up against those three IEMs. Anyway, happy listening! I'll report back later when I get them in.post #474 of 19277/3/12 at 12:22pm
Well done, mine haven't even been updated, so are currently stuck in limbo.Quote:Originally Posted by DannyBai
I also own the EPH-100 and those could possibly be one of the best universals I've heard also. Maybe I'm just addicted to different sounds from different brands and headphone/earphones. The JVC's sort of suck me in more than the Yamaha's currently. Both are awesome and are worth owning, especially at the prices they sell for. Funny you mention babe I'm leaving you because that was the tune I was listening to when I felt how good it sounded. Kashmir is something special also, I also have the Symphonic version of Zeppelin songs and that album is fantastic on headphones/earphones. Especially ones with good amount of quality bass.
Excellent, as i bought these to kind of compliment my yamahas.
I wanted something that was more open, with more forward mids and a sparkle in the top end.
Sound to me like just the ticket.post #475 of 19277/3/12 at 1:50pmpost #476 of 19277/3/12 at 1:59pmpost #477 of 19277/3/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
If you look at my feedback history I'm not new to this place.
Just letting the word out in the belly of the beastpost #478 of 19277/3/12 at 5:45pmpost #479 of 19277/3/12 at 6:02pmpost #480 of 19277/3/12 at 7:26pm
Not sure if I'm becoming a JVC fanboy but the FXD70's sound absolutely awesome too. I haven't listened to them in awhile and decided to listen to them the last couple of days and these nanotubes just sound amazing. Unlike many other earphones, once I put these in, it's hard to take them out. Curiosity is killing me so I had to order the FXD60's to see how far off they are from it's siblings. They better not make anymore.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 44 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Newbie help: Audeze Sine vs Meze 99 Classics vs V-Moda XS/M-80/100... 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 5 minutes ago
- › Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Picollo Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSine 20 by AudioJunki3
- › PlusSound X8 IEM Cable by flinkenick
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by d1554573r
- › Supreme Sound Opamp V4 by snellemin
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by HiFiChris
- › Audio-Opus Opus#2 by cleg
- › Meze 11 Neo by mgunin
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear