Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which three IEM's covers it all? Last post on 5/1/14 at 1:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear Headphones 200€ Help Last post on 9/16/12 at 4:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- If same price, how to compare JVC HA-FXD70 vs HA-FXD60 vs HA-FX40? Last post on 9/10/12 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Want: creative aurvana live, Carbo tenore, fxd-80, mdr-1r or re-400. Trading Vsonic GR02 Be,... Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:58am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
This review won't be too detailed, just a vote of respect for such a fine pair of headphones. I tend to like warm toned headphones, rather than purely neutral sets, and the Philips Fidelio X2 has...
JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #467 of 19277/2/12 at 5:47pmMy fx700 came with the case and it's nice but I would carry it around all day, it's more to stow away tips! I like the meelec cases with zippers or the ones with magnetic closures. In the end if it makes you happy than that's all that matters!post #468 of 19277/2/12 at 7:05pmpost #469 of 19277/2/12 at 7:14pmpost #470 of 19277/2/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
I guess that makes 2 of us ! ...just back from the honeymoon with FXD80, so a little weak in the knees ! ...sorry for not reporting back earlier, but they were just so enchanting.
I was ready to go and grabbed the first CD lying around (ABBA, of all CDs)
Intending to just check out the vocals and then move on, I ended up listening to the whole CD !
The details and layering of the mids and high is just incredible and I heard quite abit of new 'sounds' which I didn't knew existed in these songs.
Ended up fooling around with them and a stack of CDs the whole day and totally forgot to A/B with the other IEMs which I had intended to originally. I played the various genre and they handled them all pretty well, female vocals are where they really shine, I can't recall the song but one particular track had the hair on me back of the neck standing.
They don't have as much quantity of bass as the CKM500 but the quality of whatever there is, are really outstanding, the mids and highs are perfectly done and IMHO have the edge over the CKM500.
Sorry, ...have to go ! ...feeling the urge to listen to them now.
Edited by Ghostfit - 7/3/12 at 1:06ampost #471 of 19277/3/12 at 2:14ampost #472 of 19277/3/12 at 8:43amQuote:Originally Posted by kiteki
Kanuka the price is http://victor-direct.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=4627&item_id=830258 versus http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0081YU6YW/
and there's only 5 days left to get the leather case I think.
You can enter your tenso.com address at the JVC place.
Me: Looks like I'll be pulling that trigger a little early.
My wallet: Curse you kiteki!
The prices aren't that bad once you factor in the 4.76% tax that is levied against them. It's much lower than it is anywhere in Canada.
Edited by Soul_Est - 7/3/12 at 8:57ampost #473 of 19277/3/12 at 11:52am
Hello guys and gals. I've been sooooo busy! And I'm still busy, but just dropping a note to state that I should have my 80 and 70 by Friday. EMS says they're at the airport about to be shipped out. Yes!! So, what's has been in my ears? Well, I've been alternating between the ASG-1.2, Audiofly AF56 and (finally) the Audiofly AF78.
I admittedly didn't care for the AF78 too much because it didn't seem like enough bass and the dynamic/BA hybrid drivers didn't seem to gel well. Well, after a 100 hours of burn-in the hybrid had blossomed into a beautiful neutral sounding IEM, with the layers of sound that only dual dynamics drivers or hybrids seem to offer. I am typing all of this on this thread because I will mainly be putting the 80 and 70 up against those three IEMs. Anyway, happy listening! I'll report back later when I get them in.post #474 of 19277/3/12 at 12:22pm
Well done, mine haven't even been updated, so are currently stuck in limbo.Quote:Originally Posted by DannyBai
I also own the EPH-100 and those could possibly be one of the best universals I've heard also. Maybe I'm just addicted to different sounds from different brands and headphone/earphones. The JVC's sort of suck me in more than the Yamaha's currently. Both are awesome and are worth owning, especially at the prices they sell for. Funny you mention babe I'm leaving you because that was the tune I was listening to when I felt how good it sounded. Kashmir is something special also, I also have the Symphonic version of Zeppelin songs and that album is fantastic on headphones/earphones. Especially ones with good amount of quality bass.
Excellent, as i bought these to kind of compliment my yamahas.
I wanted something that was more open, with more forward mids and a sparkle in the top end.
Sound to me like just the ticket.post #475 of 19277/3/12 at 1:50pmpost #476 of 19277/3/12 at 1:59pmpost #477 of 19277/3/12 at 2:07pmQuote:
If you look at my feedback history I'm not new to this place.
Just letting the word out in the belly of the beastpost #478 of 19277/3/12 at 5:45pmpost #479 of 19277/3/12 at 6:02pmpost #480 of 19277/3/12 at 7:26pm
Not sure if I'm becoming a JVC fanboy but the FXD70's sound absolutely awesome too. I haven't listened to them in awhile and decided to listen to them the last couple of days and these nanotubes just sound amazing. Unlike many other earphones, once I put these in, it's hard to take them out. Curiosity is killing me so I had to order the FXD60's to see how far off they are from it's siblings. They better not make anymore.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › zune 120 gb help pleas 8 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Wizard Savanna Giveaway! 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Gold Portable Amp (comes with $400+ worth of op-amps... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 11 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 12 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor by Kerry56
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...