I still have access to it. The amazon reviews just made me skeptical of the denon unit
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDenontagged by System, 5/31/12
- productDenon AH-C400tagged by System, 5/31/12
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by System, 5/31/12
- productDenon AH-D7100 Music Maniactagged by System, 5/31/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Best Audiophile isolating over-ear headphones? Last post on 10/26/12 at 6:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- New DENON "Music Maniac" & "Urban Raver" Lines: D7100, D600, D400 &... Last post on 11/13/14 at 1:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please help me choose, before I go insane Last post on 9/6/11 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG or Denon for bass? Last post on 6/30/12 at 10:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on Yesterday at 2:38 pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones! - Page 61post #901 of 90312/26/12 at 1:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #902 of 90312/27/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I see... Well, I felt the same way about some of the UE 700 reviews on Amazon. Finally bit the bullet though as the deal was just too good to pass up. Are the reviews true? No idea, haven't even opened the package yet. Then again, I can always return the unit.post #903 of 90312/28/12 at 7:46pmBeen putting the AH-D7100's through the wringer right outta the box (* from Coltrane to Kraftwerk) and they have performed great, the soundstage and resolution are very nice and the bass I love is right there.
I ran them flat and punched them with some EQ and they handled everything with ease.
I do a lot of traveling and I would never take my D7000's outta the house but I don't have that fear with my 7100's, Denon gives me the opportunity to enjoy great sound while on the road.
I am currently traveling so I cannot offer a direct comparison to my D7K's but these 7100's are definitely filling the bill and they are super comfy.
As with any headphone: YMMV.
*All lossless files through a Burson HA 160 DS.
- Denon Officially Announces Its New Headphones!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 46 seconds ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 56 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 59 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Equipment for listening to CDs with my Sennheiser HD 800s 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] HifiMan RE400 ‘Waterline’ – The New Reference 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)