M3, MMM, M^3 amplifier with O11 PSU another big price drop!
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Hello, I'm selling my M3 amplifier. It was built by myself last October and has less than 50 hours of use.
Main features are the o11 power supply, encapsulated toroidal transformer, variable gain from 2 to 17 via a front rotary knob, aluminium case from hifi2000 with 10mm front panel. It was build by myself (I have built over 30 amps and DACs in the past)
Here are the specs:
- Filtered IEC inlet
- Encapsulated toroidal transformer 15VA
- Front power toggle switch
- 25V PSU output voltage
- Matched Vishay Dale resistors RN55, better than 1%
- Nichicon and wima capacitors used throughout the board
- AD8610 opamps in the 3 channels (possibility to roll your own to tune the sound)
- UPOCC copper wire used in all connections.
- Neutrik 1/4 jack and neutrik gold plated RCA's
- ALPS RK27 used volume control and gain control
- Output bias set to 100mA
Shipping costs are the following: most european countries: between 33 and 40 euros. Rest of the world: around 60 euros.
I can accept paypal and money transfer if the buyer prefers. I have plenty of feedback registered in the old system. .
Please PM if you have any questions or doubts!
thanks for looking!
Edited by MASantos - 9/25/12 at 3:54am