Which one would solely be better for FPS gaming as in positional audio?
Related Forum Threads
- Comparing Headphones: Which One Is Good? Suggestions? Last post on 11/17/12 at 7:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get Last post on 11/5/12 at 8:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones 80$ Music/gaming Last post on 9/17/12 at 2:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the ath ad700s any good? Please help. Last post on 9/15/12 at 1:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AD700 good to be used as a gaming headset? Last post on 9/9/12 at 1:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. They do not sound great either. But not bad like...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Superlux HD 681 vs Samson SR850post #1 of 25/28/12 at 10:18amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 25/28/12 at 1:10pmQuote:
I think the both have nearly identical soundstages so they should be about the same. If you really want good positional audio I recommend you get a 5.1 sound card.
This thread goes in depth between the two http://rockgrotto.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=review&action=print&thread=5788
I personally recommend the 681 :D
Edited by Supertoaster - 5/28/12 at 1:12pm
- Superlux HD 681 vs Samson SR850
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 34 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 57 seconds ago
- › Pair Chatham 2399 / Tung-Sol 5998 Tubes 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › HELP... BLACK & MILD CIGAR EARBUDS...??? 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New!! Cavalli Audio Liquid Crimson Amp 5 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)