Have you ever tried to use the KRK in a bus?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 5/29/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/29/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 5/29/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Audio Technica ATH-M50 alternatives? Last post on 8/13/11 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Reaction to first pair of high-end phones Last post on 1/22/11 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which one? Last post on 11/17/10 at 8:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Time to upgrade. Looking for new headphones under $200 Last post on 11/15/10 at 7:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 175/17/14 at 11:40pmThread Starter
No, I don't think I have. I have used them for car travel however, and I find the noise isolation quite decent for that purpose. I would assume they would cope equally with bus travel.
It's been nearly two years since I bought the KRK's, and I do not regret that choice -- clear and detailed sound with good wearing comfort.
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 18 seconds ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 1 minute ago
- › Israel-Lets meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 4 minutes ago
- › Munich HIGH END 2015 Germany 14. - 17. May 2015 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015 6 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2