Have you ever tried to use the KRK in a bus?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 5/29/12
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productGerman Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphonetagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productKRK KNS8400 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryNoise Cancelingtagged by System, 5/29/12
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 5/29/12
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 5/29/12
- productSennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 5/29/12More
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- KNS 8400 / ATH M-50 / DT 770 / SRH840?? Last post on 6/19/12 at 2:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Audio Technica ATH-M50 alternatives? Last post on 8/13/11 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Reaction to first pair of high-end phones Last post on 1/22/11 at 5:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which one? Last post on 11/17/10 at 8:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Time to upgrade. Looking for new headphones under $200 Last post on 11/15/10 at 7:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 175/17/14 at 11:40pmThread Starter
No, I don't think I have. I have used them for car travel however, and I find the noise isolation quite decent for that purpose. I would assume they would cope equally with bus travel.
It's been nearly two years since I bought the KRK's, and I do not regret that choice -- clear and detailed sound with good wearing comfort.
- Which noise-isolating headphone ($150-200)?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 54 seconds ago
- › Trickle Chargers 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-5LE 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 3 minutes ago
- › FS/FT: Stax SR-507 [EU] 3 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)