I had a ipod touch 3rd gen. which I only used at home but now that I have a iphone 4s i plan on listening to music with my iphone 4s outside of my house. I own a HD600 with a fiio e17 and used it with my e9 and obviously i can't bring the e9 outside of my house so i plan on using your recommendation of the earphone equivalent of the HD600 and the fiio e17. Also does the iphone 4s have better sound quality than ipod touch 3rd gen.?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing an external sound card for good headphones (HD 600-650, DT 880-990, etc.) Last post on 8/4/14 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
- Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JH-5 vs DT770 Last post on 6/27/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD600 with extra HD650 cable Last post on 6/20/14 at 11:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HF5, UM3x, SM3, Sennheiser IE80 are very good sounding for the price and offers good soundstage, instruments separation and imaging.
^Out of the three, I haven't owned the PFE232, but the SM3 and EQ7 doesn't even sound close to the HD600; however the SM3 sounds closer over the EQ7. If the OP doesn't mind a little sound leakage, the Yuin PK1 sounds like a shrunken HD600.
I disagree. I think the SM3 is pretty close to the HD600s with a little more mid-bass and thicker mids. Of course it isn't the same, but I don't think any IEM would be. But it can be close. Perhaps you could try the Westone 2 to save some money? In some cases, I preferred it to the Westone 3. Not as wooly, but perhaps a bit thin.
Indeed. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I think the SM3s are pretty similar and probably something OP would like
Funny, there's already at least 6 threads asking the same question and they all conclude with the same results. Good luck OP and have fun in your searching.
- Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
- › will dac eliminate the buzzing sound? 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 57 seconds ago
- › 2.1 Computer Speakers. 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-06-30 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › Appleby Westward Group Limited Paris Newsletter: Julian Rinaldi The... 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)