I had a ipod touch 3rd gen. which I only used at home but now that I have a iphone 4s i plan on listening to music with my iphone 4s outside of my house. I own a HD600 with a fiio e17 and used it with my e9 and obviously i can't bring the e9 outside of my house so i plan on using your recommendation of the earphone equivalent of the HD600 and the fiio e17. Also does the iphone 4s have better sound quality than ipod touch 3rd gen.?
- productSennheiser HD-600tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from China? Last post on Today at 11:10 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fiio e7/e9 troubleshooting Last post on Yesterday at 11:31 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- delete please Last post on 12/5/13 at 6:39am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- I think i might go ahead and buy the Sennheiser HD600 for music production. Should i do it? Last post on Today at 4:50 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Replacement cable for Sennheiser HD600 (UK) Last post on 12/2/13 at 3:05pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?post #1 of 115/24/12 at 3:26pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 115/24/12 at 7:13pmpost #3 of 115/24/12 at 7:34pm
The HF5, UM3x, SM3, Sennheiser IE80 are very good sounding for the price and offers good soundstage, instruments separation and imaging.post #4 of 115/24/12 at 9:51pmpost #5 of 115/24/12 at 9:56pmpost #6 of 115/24/12 at 10:11pm
^Out of the three, I haven't owned the PFE232, but the SM3 and EQ7 doesn't even sound close to the HD600; however the SM3 sounds closer over the EQ7. If the OP doesn't mind a little sound leakage, the Yuin PK1 sounds like a shrunken HD600.post #7 of 115/24/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
I disagree. I think the SM3 is pretty close to the HD600s with a little more mid-bass and thicker mids. Of course it isn't the same, but I don't think any IEM would be. But it can be close. Perhaps you could try the Westone 2 to save some money? In some cases, I preferred it to the Westone 3. Not as wooly, but perhaps a bit thin.post #8 of 115/24/12 at 10:29pmpost #9 of 115/24/12 at 10:30pm
Indeed. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I think the SM3s are pretty similar and probably something OP would likepost #10 of 115/24/12 at 10:43pm
Funny, there's already at least 6 threads asking the same question and they all conclude with the same results. Good luck OP and have fun in your searching.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Best music while stoned? 8 seconds ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 35 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 38 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 59 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi