I had a ipod touch 3rd gen. which I only used at home but now that I have a iphone 4s i plan on listening to music with my iphone 4s outside of my house. I own a HD600 with a fiio e17 and used it with my e9 and obviously i can't bring the e9 outside of my house so i plan on using your recommendation of the earphone equivalent of the HD600 and the fiio e17. Also does the iphone 4s have better sound quality than ipod touch 3rd gen.?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 3:01 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 Last post on Today at 2:04 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- closed equivalent of hd600?? Last post on 9/7/14 at 1:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HF5, UM3x, SM3, Sennheiser IE80 are very good sounding for the price and offers good soundstage, instruments separation and imaging.
^Out of the three, I haven't owned the PFE232, but the SM3 and EQ7 doesn't even sound close to the HD600; however the SM3 sounds closer over the EQ7. If the OP doesn't mind a little sound leakage, the Yuin PK1 sounds like a shrunken HD600.
I disagree. I think the SM3 is pretty close to the HD600s with a little more mid-bass and thicker mids. Of course it isn't the same, but I don't think any IEM would be. But it can be close. Perhaps you could try the Westone 2 to save some money? In some cases, I preferred it to the Westone 3. Not as wooly, but perhaps a bit thin.
Indeed. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I think the SM3s are pretty similar and probably something OP would like
Funny, there's already at least 6 threads asking the same question and they all conclude with the same results. Good luck OP and have fun in your searching.
- Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 51 seconds ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX90 - which headphones do you prefer to use with DX90? 3 minutes ago
- › Brand New Unopened Final Audio Design Piano Forte I 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)