I had a ipod touch 3rd gen. which I only used at home but now that I have a iphone 4s i plan on listening to music with my iphone 4s outside of my house. I own a HD600 with a fiio e17 and used it with my e9 and obviously i can't bring the e9 outside of my house so i plan on using your recommendation of the earphone equivalent of the HD600 and the fiio e17. Also does the iphone 4s have better sound quality than ipod touch 3rd gen.?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can the Audioquest DragonFly Red drive a pair of Sennheiser HD 600's from an iPhone? Last post on 6/17/16 at 4:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 6/3/15 at 10:39am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 6/20/16 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
Not an audiophile, but here are my most notable impressions of these in ears: They're V-Shaped Natural, warm, accurate, true to life are not the words I'd use to describe these headphones....
Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HF5, UM3x, SM3, Sennheiser IE80 are very good sounding for the price and offers good soundstage, instruments separation and imaging.
^Out of the three, I haven't owned the PFE232, but the SM3 and EQ7 doesn't even sound close to the HD600; however the SM3 sounds closer over the EQ7. If the OP doesn't mind a little sound leakage, the Yuin PK1 sounds like a shrunken HD600.
I disagree. I think the SM3 is pretty close to the HD600s with a little more mid-bass and thicker mids. Of course it isn't the same, but I don't think any IEM would be. But it can be close. Perhaps you could try the Westone 2 to save some money? In some cases, I preferred it to the Westone 3. Not as wooly, but perhaps a bit thin.
Indeed. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I think the SM3s are pretty similar and probably something OP would like
Funny, there's already at least 6 threads asking the same question and they all conclude with the same results. Good luck OP and have fun in your searching.
- Just got the iphone 4s, what is the earphone equivalent of the HD600?
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 18 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 33 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking to Upgrade from Shure SE535s. Any recommendations? 2 minutes ago
- › I can't seem to find a closed headphone that I like. Need help! 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...