Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › what is "cymbal"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

what is "cymbal"? - Page 2  

post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

COW BELLS RULE! very_evil_smiley.gif

 

morecowbell.jpg

 

And here's for my favorite cowbell song...oh, and it's got killer cymbal too for that matter:

 


Edited by leeperry - 6/23/12 at 8:58am
post #17 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post

 

And here's for my favorite cowbell song...oh, and it's got killer cymbal too for that matter:

 

 

Dude, it's the drumsticks that really make that song!

 

se

post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

 

Dude, it's the drumsticks that really make that song!

 

se

 

I am shocked!

Shocked to see the contempt with which the cymbal is held!

Shocked and dismayed!

 

Frankly, I am disappointed!frown.gif

post #19 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris J View Post

 

I am shocked!

Shocked to see the contempt with which the cymbal is held!

Shocked and dismayed!

 

Frankly, I am disappointed!frown.gif

 

What are you talking about? I LOVE cymbals!

 

Here are some of my favorites.

 

AIGA-symbols.gif

 

se

post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

What are you talking about? I LOVE cymbals!

Here are some of my favorites.

350x301px-LL-6e093bf7_AIGA-symbols.gif

se

One more post like this and I'm gonna get, like, rilly, rilly mad!
mad.gif
Edited by Chris J - 6/25/12 at 2:50pm
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

 

What are you talking about? I LOVE cymbals!

 

Here are some of my favorites.

 

AIGA-symbols.gif

 

se

 

Steve, you should be living in Berkley. You'd fit right in.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Science
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Sound Science › what is "cymbal"?