Somehow I got it down to the hd650 for about a month. Then the he400 came back and then the MD's...
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still here with only the Panasonic RP-HTF600-S. Have owned them for 4 months, They are holding up great.
The earpads are becoming very firm and uncomfortable, Going to get a second pair of headphones soon, not sure what.
About a few months back, I auditioned the HD650 and HE-400, and almost pulled the trigger on the HE-400 for the same price as the ES10, but... when I heard the ES10, I knew right away that there was no other choice for my ears. My DT880 600 went out the doors immediately afterward because I knew for sure they'd start collecting dust.
Since then, I have used only the ES10 plugged directly into whatever I can plug them into, and I'm lugging them along everywhere. All of my amps are gone.
Seems like I found the "one". But I'm kind of interested in what Audio Technica will bring with the ESW11LTD...
Yep. That one. It has a pretty closed-in soundstage, being portable and closed, but there is just something about the sound that really draws me in.
Edited by Bill-P - 11/17/12 at 8:02pm
I'm down to 4.LCD-2, LCD-3, Mad Dog and HE-6. Thinking of selling all but the LCD-3 and getting a Paradox.
It scares me to think of only having those 2 cans, like I'd be missing something. I guess it's called attachment.
^^Paradoxper...you should loan me your lcd3 before you sell them. I would never be able to afford them, but I need to hear them to put them into my mental encyclopedia and fill in the gap. It will also give you instant fame as a great guy here at head-fi!!
Oh no, I don't plan on selling the LCD-3. I like being the terrible guy, anyways.
Currently only have my Sony MDR-CD900ST's. I kind of miss having more than one pair, since these aren't very comfortable for extended use. And because of that, I've had that creeping thought of trading them, but I know I won't be able to get something that sounds as good.
This thread is crazy. You all are crazy. How can you get down to only 1 "CAN". This thread is Head Fi purgatory. I have to get outta here. I just can't believe it..
No but truly. If I had to. It would be the HE-6 with a Killer HE-6 rig... You know me.
This thread is absolutely correct... If you know what you want, having tons of headphones is a demonstration of decent madness.
Why did you sell your HD800? It should be a perfect sparring partner to your LCD-3 or LCD-2...
NO, just a demonstration of enjoying verity which is a personal preference. That's all.. If it's madness, that's just of ones opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fatigue. I am thinking about picking it back up for 1 last try, but I'm undecided. The LCD-3 IMO, punches very close to the HD800.
And I've wanted a Paradox for a long time now. Hence why I may sell all but the LCD-3.
And it'll probably be asked. The HE-6 is very good, technically superior to the LCD-3. But I don't enjoy it nearly as much.
Edited by paradoxper - 11/18/12 at 7:47am
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iPhone 6 (& Plus) & iOS 8 Sound Quality Discussion just now
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 22 seconds ago
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › new speaker for my laptop ? 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 vs. Schiit Modi for A5+ 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2