Somehow I got it down to the hd650 for about a month. Then the he400 came back and then the MD's...
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still here with only the Panasonic RP-HTF600-S. Have owned them for 4 months, They are holding up great.
The earpads are becoming very firm and uncomfortable, Going to get a second pair of headphones soon, not sure what.
About a few months back, I auditioned the HD650 and HE-400, and almost pulled the trigger on the HE-400 for the same price as the ES10, but... when I heard the ES10, I knew right away that there was no other choice for my ears. My DT880 600 went out the doors immediately afterward because I knew for sure they'd start collecting dust.
Since then, I have used only the ES10 plugged directly into whatever I can plug them into, and I'm lugging them along everywhere. All of my amps are gone.
Seems like I found the "one". But I'm kind of interested in what Audio Technica will bring with the ESW11LTD...
Yep. That one. It has a pretty closed-in soundstage, being portable and closed, but there is just something about the sound that really draws me in.
Edited by Bill-P - 11/17/12 at 8:02pm
I'm down to 4.LCD-2, LCD-3, Mad Dog and HE-6. Thinking of selling all but the LCD-3 and getting a Paradox.
It scares me to think of only having those 2 cans, like I'd be missing something. I guess it's called attachment.
^^Paradoxper...you should loan me your lcd3 before you sell them. I would never be able to afford them, but I need to hear them to put them into my mental encyclopedia and fill in the gap. It will also give you instant fame as a great guy here at head-fi!!
Oh no, I don't plan on selling the LCD-3. I like being the terrible guy, anyways.
Currently only have my Sony MDR-CD900ST's. I kind of miss having more than one pair, since these aren't very comfortable for extended use. And because of that, I've had that creeping thought of trading them, but I know I won't be able to get something that sounds as good.
This thread is crazy. You all are crazy. How can you get down to only 1 "CAN". This thread is Head Fi purgatory. I have to get outta here. I just can't believe it..
No but truly. If I had to. It would be the HE-6 with a Killer HE-6 rig... You know me.
This thread is absolutely correct... If you know what you want, having tons of headphones is a demonstration of decent madness.
Why did you sell your HD800? It should be a perfect sparring partner to your LCD-3 or LCD-2...
NO, just a demonstration of enjoying verity which is a personal preference. That's all.. If it's madness, that's just of ones opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fatigue. I am thinking about picking it back up for 1 last try, but I'm undecided. The LCD-3 IMO, punches very close to the HD800.
And I've wanted a Paradox for a long time now. Hence why I may sell all but the LCD-3.
And it'll probably be asked. The HE-6 is very good, technically superior to the LCD-3. But I don't enjoy it nearly as much.
Edited by paradoxper - 11/18/12 at 7:47am
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 58 seconds ago
- › [UK} Selling my Schiit Lyr/Bifrost 1 minute ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)