Somehow I got it down to the hd650 for about a month. Then the he400 came back and then the MD's...
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Still here with only the Panasonic RP-HTF600-S. Have owned them for 4 months, They are holding up great.
The earpads are becoming very firm and uncomfortable, Going to get a second pair of headphones soon, not sure what.
About a few months back, I auditioned the HD650 and HE-400, and almost pulled the trigger on the HE-400 for the same price as the ES10, but... when I heard the ES10, I knew right away that there was no other choice for my ears. My DT880 600 went out the doors immediately afterward because I knew for sure they'd start collecting dust.
Since then, I have used only the ES10 plugged directly into whatever I can plug them into, and I'm lugging them along everywhere. All of my amps are gone.
Seems like I found the "one". But I'm kind of interested in what Audio Technica will bring with the ESW11LTD...
Yep. That one. It has a pretty closed-in soundstage, being portable and closed, but there is just something about the sound that really draws me in.
Edited by Bill-P - 11/17/12 at 8:02pm
I'm down to 4.LCD-2, LCD-3, Mad Dog and HE-6. Thinking of selling all but the LCD-3 and getting a Paradox.
It scares me to think of only having those 2 cans, like I'd be missing something. I guess it's called attachment.
^^Paradoxper...you should loan me your lcd3 before you sell them. I would never be able to afford them, but I need to hear them to put them into my mental encyclopedia and fill in the gap. It will also give you instant fame as a great guy here at head-fi!!
Oh no, I don't plan on selling the LCD-3. I like being the terrible guy, anyways.
Currently only have my Sony MDR-CD900ST's. I kind of miss having more than one pair, since these aren't very comfortable for extended use. And because of that, I've had that creeping thought of trading them, but I know I won't be able to get something that sounds as good.
This thread is crazy. You all are crazy. How can you get down to only 1 "CAN". This thread is Head Fi purgatory. I have to get outta here. I just can't believe it..
No but truly. If I had to. It would be the HE-6 with a Killer HE-6 rig... You know me.
This thread is absolutely correct... If you know what you want, having tons of headphones is a demonstration of decent madness.
Why did you sell your HD800? It should be a perfect sparring partner to your LCD-3 or LCD-2...
NO, just a demonstration of enjoying verity which is a personal preference. That's all.. If it's madness, that's just of ones opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
Fatigue. I am thinking about picking it back up for 1 last try, but I'm undecided. The LCD-3 IMO, punches very close to the HD800.
And I've wanted a Paradox for a long time now. Hence why I may sell all but the LCD-3.
And it'll probably be asked. The HE-6 is very good, technically superior to the LCD-3. But I don't enjoy it nearly as much.
Edited by paradoxper - 11/18/12 at 7:47am
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Are Shure SE846 Earphones worth it if I'm only gonna use Spotify on... 14 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Can anyone recommend me a custom cable for my k10? 1 minute ago
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FXT90 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E17 with optical or E17K without? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2