- 466 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just my M50's. Have been using just those for a few years now, pretty much happy with them. Haven't seen anything better for my purposes so I'll keep these.
I do have several pairs of earbuds though, don't know if that counts.
nor do I have trouble with my sextett on the go
I gave my brother my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones, he loves them immensely. I currently use the beyerdynamic DT 990 ~ 600Ω, and I am quite satisfied at the moment. I have considered purchasing another Sennheiser headphone, such as the HD 598 for orchestral music. Yet I am currently developing a large interest in loudspeakers and have been considering investing into a setup for personal use.
Apropos: I think I'd prefer upgrading my source and headphone amplifier much more than my headphone at present.
Edited by Destroysall - 11/17/12 at 8:04am
I haven't found the perfect ones and I'm still looking. So I buy and sell all the time.
If I have, one day, I'll probably hold onto them forever, until I'm greedy again.
Hey I'm not talking about relationships!!!
Or am I
Edited by syryanyang - 11/16/12 at 10:01pm
Wish me luck!
I have 5 cans right now. HD800, T1, HD650, akg k242, and sony mdr xb700
I mostly listen to the hd800 and the k242, all the others are just collecting dust or are in their boxes. Don't feel like selling them yet tho, already sold my akg k701 and they were not even burned in, 5hours of headtime tops. And now I feel bad for that :P
got rid of my 8-9 whatever headphones, down to T1, LCD2, HD 800, and D7000.
i love all 4 of them very much but the T1 is my favorite followed by the LCD-2
I think anyone would be happy with those 4!
I'm becoming more and more attracted to the T1's...
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 26 seconds ago
- › Heading to Japan in August. What are some the top headphones sold... 48 seconds ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 49 seconds ago
- › Deezer vs Spotify - bitrate / sound quality 1 minute ago
- › WTB Westone 3 or Westone W30 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 vs Sennheiser HD558? 4 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)