- 458 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just my M50's. Have been using just those for a few years now, pretty much happy with them. Haven't seen anything better for my purposes so I'll keep these.
I do have several pairs of earbuds though, don't know if that counts.
nor do I have trouble with my sextett on the go
I gave my brother my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones, he loves them immensely. I currently use the beyerdynamic DT 990 ~ 600Ω, and I am quite satisfied at the moment. I have considered purchasing another Sennheiser headphone, such as the HD 598 for orchestral music. Yet I am currently developing a large interest in loudspeakers and have been considering investing into a setup for personal use.
Apropos: I think I'd prefer upgrading my source and headphone amplifier much more than my headphone at present.
Edited by Destroysall - 11/17/12 at 8:04am
I haven't found the perfect ones and I'm still looking. So I buy and sell all the time.
If I have, one day, I'll probably hold onto them forever, until I'm greedy again.
Hey I'm not talking about relationships!!!
Or am I
Edited by syryanyang - 11/16/12 at 10:01pm
Wish me luck!
I have 5 cans right now. HD800, T1, HD650, akg k242, and sony mdr xb700
I mostly listen to the hd800 and the k242, all the others are just collecting dust or are in their boxes. Don't feel like selling them yet tho, already sold my akg k701 and they were not even burned in, 5hours of headtime tops. And now I feel bad for that :P
got rid of my 8-9 whatever headphones, down to T1, LCD2, HD 800, and D7000.
i love all 4 of them very much but the T1 is my favorite followed by the LCD-2
I think anyone would be happy with those 4!
I'm becoming more and more attracted to the T1's...
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit we'd like to see 32 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 39 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 57 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › $60> Headphones 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 vs Fostex TH-900? 3 minutes ago
- › May 3, 2015 - Audio-Video Club of Atlanta 2nd Annual Portable Audio... 3 minutes ago
- › The new Sansui SS-100 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2