- 466 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just my M50's. Have been using just those for a few years now, pretty much happy with them. Haven't seen anything better for my purposes so I'll keep these.
I do have several pairs of earbuds though, don't know if that counts.
nor do I have trouble with my sextett on the go
I gave my brother my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones, he loves them immensely. I currently use the beyerdynamic DT 990 ~ 600Ω, and I am quite satisfied at the moment. I have considered purchasing another Sennheiser headphone, such as the HD 598 for orchestral music. Yet I am currently developing a large interest in loudspeakers and have been considering investing into a setup for personal use.
Apropos: I think I'd prefer upgrading my source and headphone amplifier much more than my headphone at present.
Edited by Destroysall - 11/17/12 at 8:04am
I haven't found the perfect ones and I'm still looking. So I buy and sell all the time.
If I have, one day, I'll probably hold onto them forever, until I'm greedy again.
Hey I'm not talking about relationships!!!
Or am I
Edited by syryanyang - 11/16/12 at 10:01pm
Wish me luck!
I have 5 cans right now. HD800, T1, HD650, akg k242, and sony mdr xb700
I mostly listen to the hd800 and the k242, all the others are just collecting dust or are in their boxes. Don't feel like selling them yet tho, already sold my akg k701 and they were not even burned in, 5hours of headtime tops. And now I feel bad for that :P
got rid of my 8-9 whatever headphones, down to T1, LCD2, HD 800, and D7000.
i love all 4 of them very much but the T1 is my favorite followed by the LCD-2
I think anyone would be happy with those 4!
I'm becoming more and more attracted to the T1's...
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo just now
- › Discussion On Genres 12 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bose Companian 3 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Discussion On Genres 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3