- 460 Posts. Joined 10/2011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 201 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 2/23/15
Related Forum Threads
- Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200? Last post on 8/6/12 at 11:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- suggestions for budget closed/sealed headphones with metal music in mind Last post on 4/8/13 at 11:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed headphones for on a plane? Last post on 2/28/13 at 9:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help, Top 5 Headphones for Under $350. Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up? - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just my M50's. Have been using just those for a few years now, pretty much happy with them. Haven't seen anything better for my purposes so I'll keep these.
I do have several pairs of earbuds though, don't know if that counts.
nor do I have trouble with my sextett on the go
I gave my brother my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones, he loves them immensely. I currently use the beyerdynamic DT 990 ~ 600Ω, and I am quite satisfied at the moment. I have considered purchasing another Sennheiser headphone, such as the HD 598 for orchestral music. Yet I am currently developing a large interest in loudspeakers and have been considering investing into a setup for personal use.
Apropos: I think I'd prefer upgrading my source and headphone amplifier much more than my headphone at present.
Edited by Destroysall - 11/17/12 at 8:04am
I haven't found the perfect ones and I'm still looking. So I buy and sell all the time.
If I have, one day, I'll probably hold onto them forever, until I'm greedy again.
Hey I'm not talking about relationships!!!
Or am I
Edited by syryanyang - 11/16/12 at 10:01pm
Wish me luck!
I have 5 cans right now. HD800, T1, HD650, akg k242, and sony mdr xb700
I mostly listen to the hd800 and the k242, all the others are just collecting dust or are in their boxes. Don't feel like selling them yet tho, already sold my akg k701 and they were not even burned in, 5hours of headtime tops. And now I feel bad for that :P
got rid of my 8-9 whatever headphones, down to T1, LCD2, HD 800, and D7000.
i love all 4 of them very much but the T1 is my favorite followed by the LCD-2
I think anyone would be happy with those 4!
I'm becoming more and more attracted to the T1's...
- Anyone here only own 1 pair of headphones? How are you holding up?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 27 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 50 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 55 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Yulong D200 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2