Got one from China for $20.
- Same sub-standard muddy sound as the real Beats!
- Same boomy bass!
- Same flimsy "anti-scratch" plastic as genuine counterpart!
- Comes with 2 thick cables, just like real Beats!
- Discount of $280!
- No batteries needed to waste on poor quality sound!
- Grammar issues on the box ("People arent hearing all the musik")
- No case or cleaning cloth
- Because it doesn't use batteries, you don't get any for free. =(
From where I live, you can get fakes that can be mistaken for originals. Comes with all accessories, manuals and stuff. They even sound better than those originals sold in record bars, for $45. Even their serial numbers pass verification sometimes.
Kinda makes you think what these phones are actually worth. I own one Studio. For fun, and a little bit of style when I'm with rich friends. They can't tell the difference.