Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

bad trader!! crap, i need help!!! - Page 49  

post #721 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonyfirst View Post

No words about my HTC Surround.

 

Hey, That's a Great Idea...

 

He could write a Mini-Review about the stuff he stole before returning it.

 

You know the Audiophile Perspectives of a Thief.

 

LOLz, Jim

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #722 of 762

Oh, this thread is still alive?  I thought it was closed.

 

 

He returned my Sony EX600, so all settled here.

 

 

I remember quite a few users were saying "there's no hope now" and "err, use common sense, you've been scammed lol" type comments last time I checked here.

post #723 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

Oh, this thread is still alive?  I thought it was closed.

 

 

He returned my Sony EX600, so all settled here.

 

 

I remember quite a few users were saying "there's no hope now" and "err, use common sense, you've been scammed lol" type comments last time I checked here.

 

They've been replaced with "he's only sending stuff he doesn't like back" and "he's keeping the stuff he likes" type comments.

post #724 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiteki View Post

Oh, this thread is still alive?  I thought it was closed.

 

 

He returned my Sony EX600, so all settled here.

 

 

I remember quite a few users were saying "there's no hope now" and "err, use common sense, you've been scammed lol" type comments last time I checked here.

I must admit that I'm surprised this guy has made the effort. He could have been a total a**hole and tried to disappear.

 

Keep it up whatcar1990, let's not get the Karma Police involved.

post #725 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by atty101 View Post

I must admit that I'm surprised this guy has made the effort. He could have been a total a**hole and tried to disappear.

 

Keep it up whatcar1990, let's not get the Karma Police involved.

 

 

He already is a total a-hole.

post #726 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

 

 

He already is a total a-hole.

well he may be or may not? you will never know, his actions are not appreciated by many, that is a fact, the rest is only suposition,

 

he is trying,

 

hang in there Rihard,

post #727 of 762

I really do not appreciate the comments of those supporting Rihards, especially those who didn't get their stuff stolen in the first place. If people are just hoping for the best outcome out of this and doing it through positive encouragement, I apologize for any possible offense that could be taken out of this post, and the following comments are in now way directed towards you.

 

Fact is that he has scammed about 15 people, with merchandise worth about $2500 US.  Fact is that he has returned some items, and not others.  Fact also remains that this has dragged on for weeks, and it has taken significant effort of those scammed out of merchandise to have the chance of getting their stuff back.  Fact also remains that he has made multiple taunting comments until Jude stepped in (whose actions I greatly appreciate btw, and I really believe none of us would have gotten anything without Jude's intervention) and put a stop to this nonsense.  Fact also remains that he has gone into rouge trading, and if it wasn't for Biesas' honesty, I would never have known where my TF10 went, Biesas could have just kept the TF10 for the deal he wanted, and I would have been forced to take another person's stuff (likely the IE8 that was offered to me) and another person would have been a loser in this whole deal.

 

Even if every single victim got their stuff back, this doesn't net to zero.  The matter is not just the value of the goods (which was a huge part of this to begin with), but the constant guess work of whether people will be getting their stuff back.  I was fortunate in which I only lost a headphone that was costs me about $145 (w shipping), and the lose of such a headphone would not be a huge blow to me (even though i would prefer to have lost nothing to begin with), but there are people here who have lost stuff that are in the range of $500 US, people who saved hard for this money to get the stuff in the first place.  Stealing stuff in the first place is wrong, returning stuff back doesn't mean this whole ordeal never happened.

 

I have lost some faith in the community overall.  I used to give minor stuff out to people looking for mods, and would seriously consider sending my stuff out to people for testing, but after this ordeal, there is no way I would consider this again.  The trust is broken, and I would be a fool to trust strangers again.  Part of my passion for this hobby was compromised, and I would never get it back, all because of one person out of thousands in this community.

 

At the end of this, Rihards has made this a worse place for every single one of us, and there really should not be any level of support for him and what he has/is planning to do.

 

Seems like the art of turning the perpetrator into the victim is still alive and well, and if you all don't mind, please send me your HE500 or LCD2 for my HD800 I have for you.  You may get an empty box back, and may get your headphone back after months of haggling.  From the comments of some people around here, I trust that you don't mind.

post #728 of 762

compasion my friend compasion, no offens taken, and he is not the victim in the trades/sales and what not, and far far from it! but people don't just do as such for no good reason, I am NOT supporting him, I am encourageing him to do the rigth thing BIG difference, and in such fashion, I DON"T appreciate others that have nothing at stake, persecuting him, 2 cents for 2 cents,

 

I was scammed for $265.00 on my very first sale on head-Fi, that was 32 sales ago, I had maybe 20 posts, but I learned from it, and all of my purchases and sales have been up hill ever since, PrGo and Aen! so I empathise with you imensely, and am glad this is here for you, I also had just sold Rihard, a cheap set of IEMs, and he got great feedback from me? I have since retracted it, so I feel somewhat resposible, 

 

some one has had my last few posts deleted? so mess it, judicate understanding, honey vs. vinigar!

 

what is wrong here, the kid is hanging in there, he could have just disapeared on everyone, and brushed the dirt from his sandals, and quit it here at Head-Fi, but he IS taking responsability, poorly somewhat at that but! 
 
I condone holding him accountable, he needs it, and learning how to handle such things in the RIGHT way is also a grand learning expeience for the offended, and the offender, and everyone else here on Head-Fi,
 
we/you all are going to cross paths with ALOT of Rihards in life if its not here it will be while your in traffic someone who steals your time, or messes with you, just cuz? in some other similar principaled fashion, and learning how to recongize and deal with people wilth such tendencies, getting ripped off SUCKS, but learning how to bounce back from tragedy, and handle it appropriately! so we ALL here are invloved!!!
                               
                                   IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
                                          LIVE! LOVE! LEARN! TEACH! AND GROW!
  
 
where should we put people like this, yes it is very very undisireable, and offends ones sensabilities, but live love learn and grow my friends! so that all may reach their potentioal, and sometimes people learn about and have to go thru sHELL before we discover  sHEAVEN! we are ALL connected! weather we realise it or not,

Edited by ANDEROAN - 6/10/12 at 5:16pm
post #729 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambchang View Post

I really do not appreciate the comments of those supporting Rihards, especially those who didn't get their stuff stolen in the first place. If people are just hoping for the best outcome out of this and doing it through positive encouragement, I apologize for any possible offense that could be taken out of this post, and the following comments are in now way directed towards you.

 

Fact is that he has scammed about 15 people, with merchandise worth about $2500 US.  Fact is that he has returned some items, and not others.  Fact also remains that this has dragged on for weeks, and it has taken significant effort of those scammed out of merchandise to have the chance of getting their stuff back.  Fact also remains that he has made multiple taunting comments until Jude stepped in (whose actions I greatly appreciate btw, and I really believe none of us would have gotten anything without Jude's intervention) and put a stop to this nonsense.  Fact also remains that he has gone into rouge trading, and if it wasn't for Biesas' honesty, I would never have known where my TF10 went, Biesas could have just kept the TF10 for the deal he wanted, and I would have been forced to take another person's stuff (likely the IE8 that was offered to me) and another person would have been a loser in this whole deal.

 

Even if every single victim got their stuff back, this doesn't net to zero.  The matter is not just the value of the goods (which was a huge part of this to begin with), but the constant guess work of whether people will be getting their stuff back.  I was fortunate in which I only lost a headphone that was costs me about $145 (w shipping), and the lose of such a headphone would not be a huge blow to me (even though i would prefer to have lost nothing to begin with), but there are people here who have lost stuff that are in the range of $500 US, people who saved hard for this money to get the stuff in the first place.  Stealing stuff in the first place is wrong, returning stuff back doesn't mean this whole ordeal never happened.

 

I have lost some faith in the community overall.  I used to give minor stuff out to people looking for mods, and would seriously consider sending my stuff out to people for testing, but after this ordeal, there is no way I would consider this again.  The trust is broken, and I would be a fool to trust strangers again.  Part of my passion for this hobby was compromised, and I would never get it back, all because of one person out of thousands in this community.

 

At the end of this, Rihards has made this a worse place for every single one of us, and there really should not be any level of support for him and what he has/is planning to do.

 

Seems like the art of turning the perpetrator into the victim is still alive and well, and if you all don't mind, please send me your HE500 or LCD2 for my HD800 I have for you.  You may get an empty box back, and may get your headphone back after months of haggling.  From the comments of some people around here, I trust that you don't mind.

 

This sh*t-storm shouldn't put anyone off of trading. Saying that this guy has "ruined trading for you forever", or saying that "you'd be a fool to trust strangers again", are comments rooted in logical fallacy.

 

I've had nothing but good experiences here at head-fi, does that mean that EVERY transaction will go as smoothly? No, that too would be a logical fallacy. But it does imply that I can reasonably expect that they should.

 

When sh*t like this happens it's easy to forget the scores of great transactions that take place on these forums monthly. Just like it's easy to forget your own health, until you're ill. 

post #730 of 762

Ya Right...

 

The first rule of trading is no paypal gifts. Yet that's the first thing that the seller requests.

 

Jes sayin, Jim

post #731 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroTurf View Post

Ya Right...

 

The first rule of trading is no paypal gifts. Yet that's the first thing that the seller requests.

 

Jes sayin, Jim

And your point is...?

post #732 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by atty101 View Post

And your point is...?

Hands in the Air...
post #733 of 762
Originally Posted by ANDEROAN View Post
 
we/you all are going to cross paths with ALOT of Rihards in life if its not here it will be while your in traffic someone who steals your time, or messes with you, just cuz? in some other similar principaled fashion, and learning how to recongize and deal with people wilth such tendencies, getting ripped off SUCKS, but learning how to bounce back from tragedy, and handle it appropriately! so we ALL here are invloved!!!
                               
                                   IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
                                          LIVE! LOVE! LEARN! TEACH! AND GROW!
  

 

Lol.

 

Nicely said Anderoan.

post #734 of 762
So what's the status? who's left to receive his stuff back besides me?
post #735 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonyfirst View Post

So what's the status? who's left to receive his stuff back besides me?

Still waiting for my Sony XBA4 as well.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!