or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

bad trader!! crap, i need help!!! - Page 4  

post #46 of 762

It's a shame because this kind of behavior puts dark clouds over the trade section here. I have purchased twice from the classifieds, both times went remarkably smoothly. It is unfortunate this little scum bag took advantage of others. At least there has been some sort of closure on his banning. if the OP had not brought this to attention who knows how much longer this may of gone on. Sounds to me he's done it once or twice, found out it works then dropped the hammer while he could. This puts potential sellers in grief also as we want to do the right thing. 

 


Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/16/12 at 7:46pm

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #47 of 762

Wow. Big thanks to OP and others who have created and contributed to this thread. I wasn't aware of his bad feedback. In fact, I was planing to trade my Hifiman RE-262 for his Triple.Fi10. He gave me a tracking number, and I was going to send my own pair too. However, in such case I have decided to wait until his package arrives before sending my own.

 

Thank you very much!

post #48 of 762

Bummer to hear this. I was thinking of doing a trade but now I feel a bit uneasy.

post #49 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Tsubasa View Post

Wow. Big thanks to OP and others who have created and contributed to this thread. I wasn't aware of his bad feedback. In fact, I was planing to trade my Hifiman RE-262 for his Triple.Fi10. He gave me a tracking number, and I was going to send my own pair too. However, in such case I have decided to wait until his package arrives before sending my own.

Thank you very much!

Rule 1:
Read the bold rules and regulations on the top part of the classifieds!
It states clearly that trades are for established members and should be done with careful consideration-especially international.
People need to stop trading carelessly and falling for these old antics. It's a good thing that head-fi has such a reputable and honorable community, but we still need to follow common sense.

For example : Too many times I've had 0 feedback members ask me to send them payment in gift. Really now?
post #50 of 762

Hopefully this pos will get punished one way or the other.

 

One can avoid this kind of scam by cash selling instead of trading - only if the buyer trust you because he/she may be afraid of thugs like this guy.

post #51 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil3nce View Post


Rule 1:
Read the bold rules and regulations on the top part of the classifieds!
It states clearly that trades are for established members and should be done with careful consideration-especially international.
People need to stop trading carelessly and falling for these old antics. It's a good thing that head-fi has such a reputable and honorable community, but we still need to follow common sense.
For example : Too many times I've had 0 feedback members ask me to send them payment in gift. Really now?

Well, I am aware of these rules, but I was thinking that it would be fine if he had a good feedback. Anyway I am glad that I have learned this lesson without any losses.

post #52 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Tsubasa View Post

Well, I am aware of these rules, but I was thinking that it would be fine if he had a good feedback. Anyway I am glad that I have learned this lesson without any losses.

Not to be harsh of course. It's completely understandable.
This was directed at all buyers and sellers.
post #53 of 762
It's funny he was meant to be trading his dba-02s with me......

Trades are 50/50 after this I guess. My first transaction in her (I had no feed back) was with another guy with now feedback. I was in UK
He was in Canada. It went a treat!

Also we know were he lives, I also have his address, who wants to go Latvia? wink.gif
post #54 of 762

I got my TF10's from someone here. Didn't even use FS/FT. Just got a PM the very 1st day I joined. Settled on a price, we met in person, told me how he wanted to be paid and that was that.

post #55 of 762
I sent a PM To Jude and have heard nothing,hope he get It .

Luke
post #56 of 762

well when things go down like this. it puts things into perspective, i feel feedback is taken too lightly, look see if their feedback is good, but what does that really mean. nothing if the sellers intentions were to build up a certain ammount of good feedback to gain trust then to turn around and scam, and rip off a bunch of people.

 

it seems pretty obvious that he was trying to scam a good ammount of people based on how many ppl came forward and said he wanted to trade me this for that. seems like maybe he was trying to scam a bunch of ppl before things went sour and he got caught.

 

and still the funny thing is, he can post here that is if he is still active, and tell his side of the story. verses have people speculate. 

post #57 of 762
Trades are VERY high risk IMO. I would only do trades in person.
Edited by HiFiGuy528 - 5/17/12 at 1:01pm
post #58 of 762

I bought a pair of AT AD2000 from him that were sent last week, but I still don't have them yet. The tracking number says the package went to the US, which doesn't really make sense 'cause I live in Canada. Let's hope I don't have to open any Paypal disputes.

post #59 of 762
Hi,

I don't mean to keep harping on but I can't understand why he is not banned after this and my PMs to Jude and the feedback form .


Any ideas ?
post #60 of 762

Aww crap, guess I won't be getting any Denon D2000 off this guy. Package was currently at UK too and I'm from Finland...

 

Looks like he's planned to do a major scam for a while... get plenty of people scammed at the same time

 

^ He's already banned.


Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 5/17/12 at 1:36pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!