Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

bad trader!! crap, i need help!!! - Page 9  

post #121 of 762

Hi there!

Big-man is scammer too. He at start gived too short tracking, then another wrong, then he said that it is missent.

Who paid lvrhs, will get money back for 100% through claims.

I want see that facebook link! I want just say that i haven't registered in it. Want see that poor guy, who now recieves mails.

If you will call police, they will say that you don't have any evidence and that i haven't broke any rules. It's your own fault that you trusted me. There is no document that i MUST send items. Thats is only my wish to trade back.

Anyway, when i will get some money, i maybe send some items back.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #122 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck700 View Post

Hi there!

Big-man is scammer too. He at start gived too short tracking, then another wrong, then he said that it is missent.

Who paid lvrhs, will get money back for 100% through claims.

I want see that facebook link! I want just say that i haven't registered in it. Want see that poor guy, who now recieves mails.

If you will call police, they will say that you don't have any evidence and that i haven't broke any rules. It's your own fault that you trusted me. There is no document that i MUST send items. Thats is only my wish to trade back.

Anyway, when i will get some money, i maybe send some items back.

seriously?

 

I was going to loan him £150 worth of earphones :/

post #123 of 762

Forgot to mention, idea to start trades born 2 weeks ago. I was honestly trading my items, but i wanted to try some hi-fi gear, and noone wanted to buy cowon c2 or ath-m50, so i started that thing.

Sorry for that.

post #124 of 762

Yes, big-man is scammer. He said that he has shipped it, but he then opened new classified, where he sell that Rocoo BA. And he gived wrong trackings.

post #125 of 762

did the latvian turd have negative feedback before anybody made deals with him? i would never trade with anybody with negative feedback.
 

post #126 of 762
It's all okay he said sorry.... You said I was a scammer as well right?
I doubt big man is, he is high contact with hisound and is bringing a 12 pairs to the uk meet to donate. Does not sound like a scammer. I think he was just being cautious. Oh and we do have evidence maybe the fact the 3 of us got same tracking code etc.
post #127 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxa View Post

I was thinking of doing a trade with him a little while ago but then I saw his location, I would never send anything to eastern Europe. Another alarm bell was as soon as I put anything up for trade I would get an offer from him, he replied to three separate for trade classifieds, very sad that people like that are here now.
Come on now, not all of us are downright scammers. I've recently done 2 sales and it bothers me to see people doing this as much as anyone else. But then again, you might have a point since every damn country in eastern europe has an extremely high crime rate, even among politicians. Overall i'd say to look at the trader and not the nation.
post #128 of 762

If you just asked pics with my name, then this wouldn't happen, so your all fault.

basman, swimSonny is guilty too, because they know that i am suspicious but didn't react!!! Shame on them for that.

post #129 of 762
Shame on me ahahaha...... Because I didn't send my earphones to a scammer, put me down.
post #130 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck700 View Post

If you just asked pics with my name, then this wouldn't happen, so your all fault.

basman, swimSonny is guilty too, because they know that i am suspicious but didn't react!!! Shame on them for that.

lol - so you created a new profile?

 

So you admit to scamming them, and realise that basman and sonny didn't do it, because they were more diligent? 

 

Where are those admins...

post #131 of 762
Oh and people asked for pics with names on them and you didn't reply. You don't own the earphones.

And yeh dubbed, look at his sob story up above this. No one wanted to trade for his ath-m50 so started offering better trades and will refund money bk when he can afford it...... Everyone cry for him. But he could quite happily scam all of these people whose financial status he does not. I am 16 yr old by for gods sake, I ain't made of money....
post #132 of 762

I'm just saying that they didn't warn others!!!

post #133 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck700 View Post

If you just asked pics with my name, then this wouldn't happen, so your all fault.
basman, swimSonny is guilty too, because they know that i am suspicious but didn't react!!! Shame on them for that.

Riight, sorry in advance mods, ban me if you wish but :
You've scammed 6+ people and now you're saying "Sorry you're stupid, haha, your loss", that's the most disgusting thing you can do as a scammer. Now you're just making people feel bad about it, you're not just out for profit, but you actively want to feel good about yourself knowing you cheated people out their money and make others feel like crap. Frankly, **** you, and i mean that in the most sincere possible way.
And all of this because, if what you say in this thread has any merit, is because you havent outgrown child logic. Seriously, you ****ed up.
post #134 of 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck700 View Post

I'm just saying that they didn't warn others!!!


Look dude. You've done the wrong thing, people are pissed. All you have to do is send the items back to their rightful owners  Only a matter of time before the police track you down,.We have more than enough evidence of you admitting to it right here now under this new account, address details, your full name. Add that to the screen shots I've taken of these recent posts plus a IP address confirmation and you've handed yourself in. 

Send them back dude. Make a wrong right.


Edited by H20Fidelity - 5/18/12 at 4:04am
post #135 of 762
^well said both of you. Also I thinks it completley taking the mick your coming blaming others as if your word is trustworthy. Grrr if I lived any were near you, you have another thing coming and I aint talking no police....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!