- categoryHeadphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/17/14
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 11/27/15 at 7:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Unboxing videos.....why? - Page 2post #16 of 1085/14/12 at 3:08pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 1085/14/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
sometimes we are curious about the extras, carrying case..bag, extra cables etc. Probably he was talking about that?post #18 of 1085/14/12 at 3:13pmpost #19 of 1085/14/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
if only . . . .post #20 of 1085/14/12 at 3:17pm
I'm trying to think of something rational as a reason why I like watching unboxing videos, but I can't. All I can think of is to see how an original packaging and item is if it's a highly counterfeited one. Other than that, I procrastinate my laziness with unboxing videos.post #21 of 1085/14/12 at 3:46pm
I don't know, I kind of like the unboxing videos. I can see where some people think they're pointless. There have been times where I've been watching one and I'd be hoping there was some type of review with it as well. But otherwise, I think they're kind of fun, I guess is the right word. I love watching hifiguy's videos on YouTube.post #22 of 1085/14/12 at 3:53pm
Not all unboxing videos are equal, of course - but there can be a real sense of discovery when you get a new piece of gear. Apple has become masterful at this, with individual pieces of hardware can be like unwrapping a present.
When I purchased at DT880, it came in an aluminum box, and opening it up for the first time was a delight and surprise. Recently, the giant box that accompanied my HD800 was like boxes within boxes, until there was the headphone and its satin-lined box.post #23 of 1085/14/12 at 4:07pmI like watching it when I am researching a product to buy. Like the Philips L1 headphones. I decided not to buy it because I didn't like the "pig tail" attached to one cup. The need of additional cable just to use it is a deal breaker. Give me one removeable cable or just attach it to the cups. So I was glad to see an unboxing video on it.
In some ways unboxing videos are better than reviews. There's on opinion on an unboxing. You decide for yourself if you like what you see or not. Reviews are mostly based on the reviewer's opinion.
Edited by HiFiGuy528 - 5/14/12 at 4:11pmpost #24 of 1085/14/12 at 4:23pmQuote:
I enjoy making unboxing videos when I order smaller boxes.post #25 of 1085/14/12 at 5:06pmThread StarterQuote:
That was my whole point. Show the phones, the accessories, what it looks like and a critique of the sound and aesthetics. Don't spend 10 minutes opening the freakin' box!Quote:
Even scarier is that you posted in that thread three times..
Edited by Beagle - 5/14/12 at 5:07pmpost #26 of 1085/14/12 at 5:14pm
You get the enjoyment moment of opening that new toy, without actually paying for it. Also might put you over the edge for purchasing it, since you can generally see its build quality, and the accessories it comes with.post #27 of 1085/14/12 at 5:16pmpost #28 of 1085/14/12 at 5:21pmpost #29 of 1085/14/12 at 6:44pmpost #30 of 1085/14/12 at 7:18pmThread StarterQuote:
The irony here is that it was a valid question/comment and it became 'dumb and sad' when some people began hitting their keyboards before actually reading it and that you "pointed it out" with your posts.
- Unboxing videos.....why?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 50 seconds ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic T90 Special Chrome Edition 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 1 minute ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Discrete Op-Amps Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 3 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear