Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Survey about iPod products
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Survey about iPod products - Page 2

post #16 of 26

Modded iPod Classic 7G 240GB unamped when used for background music and amped by an iBasso T3 for critical listening.

 

On the go just an iPhone 4S 64 Gb.

 

Iems are Westone UM3x and Shure SE420.
 

post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by elfary View Post

Modded iPod Classic 7G 240GB unamped when used for background music and amped by an iBasso T3 for critical listening.

 

On the go just an iPhone 4S 64 Gb.

 

Iems are Westone UM3x and Shure SE420.
 


Nice, wish they had Mods for the iPod like they did for the Zune

post #18 of 26
160 GB Classic 6G, with an ALO LOD to a Leckterton UHA-6S is my portable, though clunky choice ,
post #19 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkid View Post

160gb iPod classic 7G with a fiio L3 LOD and a Fiio E11 amp. Installed rockbox on it, and its a brilliant source.
I also use a switcheasy black case.

 I been looking for a case exactly like this and ordered one after reading your post. Thanks for the tip.

post #20 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Ronin View Post

 I been looking for a case exactly like this and ordered one after reading your post. Thanks for the tip.

Glad you found one, I have a generic case I got from our Mall for my iPod and thankfully the Zune came with a hard cover case... still though buying Zune cases from stores... isn't really an options I discoverd, I have to look online! 

post #21 of 26

glad you found oune, they are great cases! although a bit expensive

post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkid View Post

glad you found oune, they are great cases! although a bit expensive


Yea thankfully the used one I got from Ebay came with a hard case!

post #23 of 26

Use iPad 2 (32 GB) as my main portable source, but without amp or DAC.

post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by W0lfd0g View Post

Use iPad 2 (32 GB) as my main portable source, but without amp or DAC.


Oh mai, that's awfully big xD how portable is it... considering the size isn't pocket

post #25 of 26
Since the blog I review for is an iPod (and other mobile device blog, iPhone, Android, WinMoPhone 7, etc), I do all my reviews straight with an iPod touch.


Sent from an iPod touch with TapaTalk... Autocorrect may alter the meaning of this message tongue.gif
post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post


Oh mai, that's awfully big xD how portable is it... considering the size isn't pocket


Portable enough for my purposes (to take to work and listen to at lunch time) although I wouldn't fancy taking one for a jog along the beach!  There are degrees of portability.  Although this isn't an iPod, it is an Apple product and I have seen the iPhone mention in this thread. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › Survey about iPod products