Thanks for making them longer. The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- New Q French Silk Cable Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:17pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
- Hi End Cables
Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17
For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...
LOL!! Just keep them shears away from me...
A few comments about Steve.& Q.
Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.
I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.
Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..
In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum
He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners
I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's
In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"
If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it
Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and
Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!
Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50am
I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?
My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.
Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,
I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!
Buyer ,was not happy.
As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.
That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!!
- Q Cable Appreciation Thread
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 34 seconds ago
- › Fostex TE-05 Japanese Price, Release Date Announced 36 seconds ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 1 minute ago
- › Momentum vs AKG K545 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › How to get audio from my sound card when I connect my computer to... 6 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)