Thanks for making them longer. The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- New Q French Silk Cable Last post on 2/24/14 at 7:55pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17post #241 of 3803/2/13 at 7:42ampost #242 of 3803/2/13 at 7:46ampost #243 of 3803/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...
-HK sendspost #244 of 3803/2/13 at 7:45pmpost #245 of 3803/3/13 at 12:46amQuote:
LOL!! Just keep them shears away from me...
-HK sendspost #246 of 3803/11/13 at 11:45am
A few comments about Steve.& Q.
Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.
I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.
Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..
In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum
He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners
I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's
In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"
If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it
Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and
Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!
Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50ampost #247 of 3803/11/13 at 1:02pmpost #248 of 3803/12/13 at 4:40ampost #249 of 3803/12/13 at 6:06ampost #250 of 3803/12/13 at 6:34ampost #251 of 3803/12/13 at 7:14ampost #252 of 3803/12/13 at 7:43am
I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?
My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.
sepost #253 of 3803/12/13 at 8:45amQuote:
Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,
I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!
Buyer ,was not happy.post #254 of 3803/12/13 at 9:17amQuote:
As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.
sepost #255 of 3803/16/13 at 7:53amQuote:
That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!!Return Home
- Q Cable Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 38 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK10 portable DAC and amp 6 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 8 minutes ago
- › Fischer DBA-02 MKII - Impressions and review thread: CK10 threatened! 8 minutes ago
- › Problem with Schiit Mjolnir 9 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude