Thanks for making them longer. The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- New Q French Silk Cable Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:17pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
- Hi End Cables
Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17
For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...
LOL!! Just keep them shears away from me...
A few comments about Steve.& Q.
Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.
I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.
Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..
In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum
He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners
I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's
In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"
If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it
Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and
Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!
Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50am
I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?
My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.
Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,
I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!
Buyer ,was not happy.
As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.
That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!!
- Q Cable Appreciation Thread
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › Grado SR325is MINT with adaptor, case, original box and warranty,... 24 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 25 seconds ago
- › Best upgrade for an athm50? 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 beta firmware 2.06beta-2.07beta download and discussion: ... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Logitech ue6000 or Ath m50 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @... 2 minutes ago
- › the CTH (Compact Tube Hybrid) Rev A thread... 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)