New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17

post #241 of 432

Thanks for making them longer.  The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #242 of 432

Yeah, it's like getting a haircut. You can always cut a little more off, but you can't put any back on.

 

se

post #243 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Yeah, it's like getting a haircut. You can always cut a little more off, but you can't put any back on.

 

se

For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...eek.gif

 

Cheers!beerchug.gif

-HK sends

post #244 of 432
I believe he said "like a haircut", not "like a bris".

Jump in here if I got that wrong, Mohel Steve.
post #245 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudu View Post

I believe he said "like a haircut", not "like a bris".

Jump in here if I got that wrong, Mohel Steve.

LOL!!  Just keep them shears away from me...blink.gif

 

Cheers!beerchug.gif

-HK sends

post #246 of 432

A few comments about Steve.& Q.

 

Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.

I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.

Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..

 

In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum

He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners

I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's

In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"

If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it

 

Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and

Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!

 

Mike


Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50am
post #247 of 432

Thank you for the kind words, Mike!

 

But you forgot to mention the power cord. redface.gif

 

se

post #248 of 432

Steve,

What  is the total weight of those two adapters? thanks.

post #249 of 432

I asked him that once. I believe he said 5 grams....very light. 

post #250 of 432

5g???  confused.gif.

What are they made of? angel dust biggrin.gif

post #251 of 432

Not sure. They are super lightweight. About the same as a ballpoint pen if that helps.

post #252 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpunk View Post

Steve,

What  is the total weight of those two adapters? thanks.

 

I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?

 

My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.

 

se

post #253 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Eddy View Post

Thank you for the kind words, Mike!

 

But you forgot to mention the power cord. redface.gif

 

se

Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,

 

I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!

Buyer ,was not happy.

post #254 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,

 

I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!

Buyer ,was not happy.

 

 

biggrin.gif

 

As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.

 

se

post #255 of 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post

Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,

 

I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!

Buyer ,was not happy.

That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!! tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Gear mentioned in this thread: