Thanks for making them longer. The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- New Q French Silk Cable Last post on 4/8/14 at 7:17pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Hi End Cables
Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...
LOL!! Just keep them shears away from me...
A few comments about Steve.& Q.
Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.
I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.
Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..
In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum
He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners
I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's
In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"
If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it
Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and
Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!
Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50am
I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?
My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.
Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,
I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!
Buyer ,was not happy.
As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.
That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!!
- Q Cable Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 46 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 9 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 10 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 10 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 10 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 12 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)