Thanks for making them longer. The length I originally ordered wouldn't have been optimal.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- New Q French Silk Cable Last post on 1/15/13 at 3:29pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Q Cable Appreciation Thread - Page 17post #241 of 3413/2/13 at 7:42am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #242 of 3413/2/13 at 7:46ampost #243 of 3413/2/13 at 1:39pmQuote:
For some reason or another, that statement made me cringe...
-HK sendspost #244 of 3413/2/13 at 7:45pmpost #245 of 3413/3/13 at 12:46amQuote:
LOL!! Just keep them shears away from me...
-HK sendspost #246 of 3413/11/13 at 11:45am
A few comments about Steve.& Q.
Recently I decided to trim down my system,and all the acquired cables,interconnects,and other....stuff.
I did however,keep the Red silk cable Steve built for me for my HD800.
Its SQ & build quality is by far the finest cable I've owned ..
In another transaction,Steve had an item that I was looking to buy,& I had in the "wanted" forum
He pm'd me about it ,and informed me that the item had 10 hours of use,and,had a slight dent in one of the corners
I got delivery today...I searched,& searched,and finally I found the "slight indentation"..not really a dent...I had to look for it 3x's
In a nutshell,you would need a magnifying glass to find it ,so,basically,I got an item that was brand new,used 10 hours,and perfectly shipped to me...for a price...I would classify as.."a Gift"
If you have an ad running in the "wanted forum,& Steve has it,..jump on it,you won't regret it
Thanks you Steve,you are a gentleman & a scholar,and
Yes,you make some damn good cables too !!!!
Edited by mikek200 - 3/11/13 at 11:50ampost #247 of 3413/11/13 at 1:02pmpost #248 of 3413/12/13 at 4:40ampost #249 of 3413/12/13 at 6:06ampost #250 of 3413/12/13 at 6:34ampost #251 of 3413/12/13 at 7:14ampost #252 of 3413/12/13 at 7:43am
I assume you mean the HD-800 adapters?
My scale puts the pair at 1 ounce even. Or 28.35 grams.
sepost #253 of 3413/12/13 at 8:45amQuote:
Not the end of the world,an easy mistake to make,
I once shipped a pair of T1's to New Zealand,, sealed & labeled the box,but neglected to put the headphones in the box..----daaaa!!
Buyer ,was not happy.post #254 of 3413/12/13 at 9:17amQuote:
As for the Bifrost, I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with a power cord (I bought it back in December, 2011). The short time that I had used it, I used the power cord off one of my oscilloscopes. Everything else was left in the box. So I just sent what I had received.
sepost #255 of 3413/16/13 at 7:53amQuote:
That's why they hate the U.S. so much, it's all your fault!!Return Home
- Q Cable Appreciation Thread
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 44 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 Bay Area Meet - SUNDAY - Feb 16th, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 3 minutes ago
- › Legendary synergy? 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe