Hi guys, Newbie here AGAIN
I just became the proud owner of the sansa clip+ 8gb
1) very excited this morning, took this diddy thing out of the box and went to charge it, came fully charged, OH NICE! right?
2) well USB to PC, on goes 6gb of my music, nice one, cant wait to put all of it on when my micro SD card comes, *unplug from PC*
3) Plug in my Stanton Headphones (fiio is charging so i make do with my high demand headphones lacking in drive for the test)
4) i go ahead and click play all, some of my low kbps downloads play, skip them, heard them 100's of times and I will delete them, now ive sorted out the EQ they sound terrible, i can really tell that they were youtube rips
5) skip to a high 320kbps download from hospital records -----> 10 seconds pass....backlight turns off......-----> another 10 seconds, the song plays... WTF i think, so i press the skip button---->20secs---->next song.....
EVERY ALBUM I WANT TO PLAY, all of my decent quality songs, 20 seconds to switch between songs
this cannot be normal? Everyone else has given very good reviews for the sansa clip, is this because it's faster with a micro SD card?
Shall i wait and see if its better once i get my 32gb SD card? or shall i just get my money back for this unusable match box with a 3.5mm headphone port >.< NOT HAPPY BUNNY
Please help guys