Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › DUNU service thread, please leave your question here. FAQ
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DUNU service thread, please leave your question here. FAQ - Page 2

post #16 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nationarmy View Post

Hey, when will the customs be available?

 

Hi DUNU Custom is under improvement on 4 way divider. We are trying to see if we can upgrade the SQ.  The result have to wait a month or two. Since many have inquiry about it maybe We can arrange some try out samples, though. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

thanks

 

another question: as far as i know, there'r 3 dunu models which uses single BA. what drivers are those? a third party ones or Dunu's own made BA??

 

We use Knowles driver. Their quality is quite good and we can save some time. Ares and Crius share the same driver. I 3C-S use different driver. 

Any inquiry please let me know, thanks.

 

 

Best, 

Rocky

 


Sorry for late reply. MY reply last Friday was eaten by system lol

post #17 of 38

 which Knowles BA driver the I 3C-S has?

 

(that was my 1k post...)

post #18 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuka View Post

 which Knowles BA driver the I 3C-S has?

 

(that was my 1k post...)

Congrates with 1K post.

 

Driver model is BK28507 

post #19 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockywu0204 View Post

 

Congrates with 1K post.

 

Driver model is BK28507 

(double) thanks!

so another BK to the market. seems hard to choose now biggrin.gif, but as for what Build Quality goes, DUNU's are of the best

post #20 of 38

Hello, do you have any retailers in the Philippines? or can i order from you?

post #21 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by benedictros View Post

Hello, do you have any retailers in the Philippines? or can i order from you?

 

Hi

 

Audiohub has our product. You can contact them. Also, you can search DUNU on ebay and amazon. As to new model purchase please pm me. I will see what I can do for you. 

 

Best,

Rocky

post #22 of 38
Thread Starter 
post #23 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockywu0204 View Post

 

Hi DUNU Custom is under improvement on 4 way divider. We are trying to see if we can upgrade the SQ.  The result have to wait a month or two. Since many have inquiry about it maybe We can arrange some try out samples, though. 

 

 

Best, 

Rocky

 

Hmm I am actually quite interested for the try out samples :)

post #24 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nationarmy View Post

Hmm I am actually quite interested for the try out samples :)

x2 Maybe this time I am lucky Rocky? :D

post #25 of 38
I would also be very interested in reviewing your custom IEM.

With my experience in reviewing getting better and better it would be great.
post #26 of 38
Thread Starter 

Hi

 

Thanks for all the question, DUNU fans,

 

Now here is question for you. Please reply which DUNU silver impact model you would love to have a group buy event.

 

New silver impact series including DN-17 Crater, DN-18 Hawkeye, DN-19 Taichi and I 3C-S.

 

DUNU FB group buy poll link is http://www.facebook.com/questions/412342735474962/

 

Reply in model name would do if you don't have FB account, thanks.

 

Best,

 

Rocky

post #27 of 38
Thread Starter 
post #28 of 38


Just a little correction: the author of the 2nd review is ChocoBozz, not Fenixx2012 tongue_smile.gif

post #29 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernito View Post


Just a little correction: the author of the 2nd review is ChocoBozz, not Fenixx2012 tongue_smile.gif


Corrected thanks

post #30 of 38
Thread Starter 


Where to look for DUNU review and thought by user.

 

DUNU appreciation Thread.


http://www.head-fi.org/t/612240/dunu-appreciation-thread.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › DUNU service thread, please leave your question here. FAQ