post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
OK I have ad700s but am needing a mix amp for my Xbox, do I keep them and just get the mixamp or do I sell them and get senn pc360 g4me?
If I keep the ad700 I'd need to mod them
Not sure which would be better
I have modded hd555s but no plugs on it atm so could just plug

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2