I stumbled upon these while surfing the web. Anybody heard of them? They appear to have some similarities to AT headphones. They're really good-looking. The high-end pair is $270.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 9/27/14 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Meze Headphones?post #1 of 1335/8/12 at 9:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1335/9/12 at 2:10am
I heard a work colleague mentioning they saw it at MuhichHighEnd show. It's some small European brand...
I tried the AT wood headphones, but those are much more expensive.... Maybe cause of the brand recognition?
Anyway if this Meze are as good as they look then they are definitely worth their money. As far as I see they sell directly from their website only.post #3 of 1335/9/12 at 3:08am
They look AMAZING! And the price is definitely appealing as well. Interesting they advertise themselves an audiophile company. As James said, if they sound as good as they look then they are well worth the money. I hope someone can enlighten us. How did you come across these headphones marximus?post #4 of 1335/9/12 at 3:16amLooking at their website they'll be selling them through Amazon.co.uk so I'll be sure to try out a pair. I thought the w3000 wood is the best I've seen from pictures, but these look even better.post #5 of 1335/9/12 at 6:45ampost #6 of 1335/9/12 at 6:54am$300 USD tax and shipping included for the 88.
They look nice but I was surprised by the frequency range. Most higher end headphones will extend much further in both directions, though, it's not like you'll really hear past 20hz-20khz anyway...post #7 of 1335/9/12 at 7:05ampost #8 of 1335/9/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #9 of 1335/9/12 at 7:12ampost #10 of 1335/9/12 at 7:13ampost #11 of 1335/9/12 at 7:16ampost #12 of 1335/9/12 at 7:18ampost #13 of 1335/9/12 at 8:02am
Has anyone sent them an e-mail? I'm thinking of sending one asking about their build quality testing, warranty, what kind of sound signature they are trying to go for and what market they are aiming at. They made a very brief cameo on fox news. Will also probably ask them where they got their design inspiration from albeit in a more direct manner. Also might ask them if they would be willing to send some more experienced head-fi members, or maybe jude himself a pair to review? Is this a good idea? Anything I should add or take away?
Feel's like I'm stepping a bit out of line since I'm still a noob and haven't understood the what audiophile headphones are. Thought I'd ask here first.post #14 of 1335/9/12 at 8:03amQuote:
I just thought the bit I quoted was funny, is all. I wasn't trying to say anything for or against the headphones (although I personally dislike most Audio Technica designs.)
This thread is locked
- Meze Headphones?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › cowon x9 8 gb 4 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 seconds ago
- › Best Over Ear or In Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › The Apex Teton Review and Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › help me choose a new mp3 player 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3