I stumbled upon these while surfing the web. Anybody heard of them? They appear to have some similarities to AT headphones. They're really good-looking. The high-end pair is $270.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
Meze Headphones?post #1 of 1335/8/12 at 9:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1335/9/12 at 2:10am
I heard a work colleague mentioning they saw it at MuhichHighEnd show. It's some small European brand...
I tried the AT wood headphones, but those are much more expensive.... Maybe cause of the brand recognition?
Anyway if this Meze are as good as they look then they are definitely worth their money. As far as I see they sell directly from their website only.post #3 of 1335/9/12 at 3:08am
They look AMAZING! And the price is definitely appealing as well. Interesting they advertise themselves an audiophile company. As James said, if they sound as good as they look then they are well worth the money. I hope someone can enlighten us. How did you come across these headphones marximus?post #4 of 1335/9/12 at 3:16amLooking at their website they'll be selling them through Amazon.co.uk so I'll be sure to try out a pair. I thought the w3000 wood is the best I've seen from pictures, but these look even better.post #5 of 1335/9/12 at 6:45ampost #6 of 1335/9/12 at 6:54am$300 USD tax and shipping included for the 88.
They look nice but I was surprised by the frequency range. Most higher end headphones will extend much further in both directions, though, it's not like you'll really hear past 20hz-20khz anyway...post #7 of 1335/9/12 at 7:05ampost #8 of 1335/9/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #9 of 1335/9/12 at 7:12ampost #10 of 1335/9/12 at 7:13ampost #11 of 1335/9/12 at 7:16ampost #12 of 1335/9/12 at 7:18ampost #13 of 1335/9/12 at 8:02am
Has anyone sent them an e-mail? I'm thinking of sending one asking about their build quality testing, warranty, what kind of sound signature they are trying to go for and what market they are aiming at. They made a very brief cameo on fox news. Will also probably ask them where they got their design inspiration from albeit in a more direct manner. Also might ask them if they would be willing to send some more experienced head-fi members, or maybe jude himself a pair to review? Is this a good idea? Anything I should add or take away?
Feel's like I'm stepping a bit out of line since I'm still a noob and haven't understood the what audiophile headphones are. Thought I'd ask here first.post #14 of 1335/9/12 at 8:03amQuote:
I just thought the bit I quoted was funny, is all. I wasn't trying to say anything for or against the headphones (although I personally dislike most Audio Technica designs.)
This thread is locked
- Meze Headphones?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) just now
- › denon ah-d2000 headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 9 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 or HD 600 10 minutes ago
- › Several OpAmps - AD473JN - OPA2228P - LHM6643MA - ADA4841 - AD8616 12 minutes ago
- › Should I buy a portable amp for my FiiO X1 or just buy a better DAP ? 13 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3