I stumbled upon these while surfing the web. Anybody heard of them? They appear to have some similarities to AT headphones. They're really good-looking. The high-end pair is $270.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
Meze Headphones?post #1 of 1335/8/12 at 9:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1335/9/12 at 2:10am
I heard a work colleague mentioning they saw it at MuhichHighEnd show. It's some small European brand...
I tried the AT wood headphones, but those are much more expensive.... Maybe cause of the brand recognition?
Anyway if this Meze are as good as they look then they are definitely worth their money. As far as I see they sell directly from their website only.post #3 of 1335/9/12 at 3:08am
They look AMAZING! And the price is definitely appealing as well. Interesting they advertise themselves an audiophile company. As James said, if they sound as good as they look then they are well worth the money. I hope someone can enlighten us. How did you come across these headphones marximus?post #4 of 1335/9/12 at 3:16amLooking at their website they'll be selling them through Amazon.co.uk so I'll be sure to try out a pair. I thought the w3000 wood is the best I've seen from pictures, but these look even better.post #5 of 1335/9/12 at 6:45ampost #6 of 1335/9/12 at 6:54am$300 USD tax and shipping included for the 88.
They look nice but I was surprised by the frequency range. Most higher end headphones will extend much further in both directions, though, it's not like you'll really hear past 20hz-20khz anyway...post #7 of 1335/9/12 at 7:05ampost #8 of 1335/9/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #9 of 1335/9/12 at 7:12ampost #10 of 1335/9/12 at 7:13ampost #11 of 1335/9/12 at 7:16ampost #12 of 1335/9/12 at 7:18ampost #13 of 1335/9/12 at 8:02am
Has anyone sent them an e-mail? I'm thinking of sending one asking about their build quality testing, warranty, what kind of sound signature they are trying to go for and what market they are aiming at. They made a very brief cameo on fox news. Will also probably ask them where they got their design inspiration from albeit in a more direct manner. Also might ask them if they would be willing to send some more experienced head-fi members, or maybe jude himself a pair to review? Is this a good idea? Anything I should add or take away?
Feel's like I'm stepping a bit out of line since I'm still a noob and haven't understood the what audiophile headphones are. Thought I'd ask here first.post #14 of 1335/9/12 at 8:03amQuote:
I just thought the bit I quoted was funny, is all. I wasn't trying to say anything for or against the headphones (although I personally dislike most Audio Technica designs.)
This thread is locked
- Meze Headphones?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR225 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › The Active Noise Cancellation Bluetooth Headphones thread - quick... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2