I stumbled upon these while surfing the web. Anybody heard of them? They appear to have some similarities to AT headphones. They're really good-looking. The high-end pair is $270.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Help my dad find a nice set of cans.... Last post on 2/26/15 at 10:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Can a headphone Y splitter damage my headphones? Last post on 2/17/15 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Jecklin Float One versus Jecklin Float Two - What's the difference Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone help! Last post on 2/11/15 at 2:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones recommendations Last post on 2/15/15 at 4:29pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
Meze Headphones?post #1 of 1335/8/12 at 9:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1335/9/12 at 2:10am
I heard a work colleague mentioning they saw it at MuhichHighEnd show. It's some small European brand...
I tried the AT wood headphones, but those are much more expensive.... Maybe cause of the brand recognition?
Anyway if this Meze are as good as they look then they are definitely worth their money. As far as I see they sell directly from their website only.post #3 of 1335/9/12 at 3:08am
They look AMAZING! And the price is definitely appealing as well. Interesting they advertise themselves an audiophile company. As James said, if they sound as good as they look then they are well worth the money. I hope someone can enlighten us. How did you come across these headphones marximus?post #4 of 1335/9/12 at 3:16amLooking at their website they'll be selling them through Amazon.co.uk so I'll be sure to try out a pair. I thought the w3000 wood is the best I've seen from pictures, but these look even better.post #5 of 1335/9/12 at 6:45ampost #6 of 1335/9/12 at 6:54am$300 USD tax and shipping included for the 88.
They look nice but I was surprised by the frequency range. Most higher end headphones will extend much further in both directions, though, it's not like you'll really hear past 20hz-20khz anyway...post #7 of 1335/9/12 at 7:05ampost #8 of 1335/9/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #9 of 1335/9/12 at 7:12ampost #10 of 1335/9/12 at 7:13ampost #11 of 1335/9/12 at 7:16ampost #12 of 1335/9/12 at 7:18ampost #13 of 1335/9/12 at 8:02am
Has anyone sent them an e-mail? I'm thinking of sending one asking about their build quality testing, warranty, what kind of sound signature they are trying to go for and what market they are aiming at. They made a very brief cameo on fox news. Will also probably ask them where they got their design inspiration from albeit in a more direct manner. Also might ask them if they would be willing to send some more experienced head-fi members, or maybe jude himself a pair to review? Is this a good idea? Anything I should add or take away?
Feel's like I'm stepping a bit out of line since I'm still a noob and haven't understood the what audiophile headphones are. Thought I'd ask here first.post #14 of 1335/9/12 at 8:03amQuote:
I just thought the bit I quoted was funny, is all. I wasn't trying to say anything for or against the headphones (although I personally dislike most Audio Technica designs.)
This thread is locked
- Meze Headphones?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 21 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 40 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 55 seconds ago
- › Help with speakers in whole home audio system in new house 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! And the new Firmware 'flavours' are... 4 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2