I stumbled upon these while surfing the web. Anybody heard of them? They appear to have some similarities to AT headphones. They're really good-looking. The high-end pair is $270.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for an 'almost perfect' headphone under ~250$ Last post on 6/1/14 at 10:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Great Portable/Desktop Amp and DAC/SoundCard for Sennheiser HD 558s Last post on 12/29/13 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Last post on 7/5/14 at 10:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
My privileged Yulong adventure started several years ago with the highly regarded D100. At the time I owned the $2500usd Antelope zodiac+ so it really was just a bit of fun to see what all the hype...
Review to come when i have some time. Bottom line is, if you can pick these up on sale, they are a good buy for what they are. They are fairly comfortable, have ample bass which sadly lacks a...
Meze Headphones?post #1 of 1335/8/12 at 9:30pmThread Starterpost #2 of 1335/9/12 at 2:10am
I heard a work colleague mentioning they saw it at MuhichHighEnd show. It's some small European brand...
I tried the AT wood headphones, but those are much more expensive.... Maybe cause of the brand recognition?
Anyway if this Meze are as good as they look then they are definitely worth their money. As far as I see they sell directly from their website only.post #3 of 1335/9/12 at 3:08am
They look AMAZING! And the price is definitely appealing as well. Interesting they advertise themselves an audiophile company. As James said, if they sound as good as they look then they are well worth the money. I hope someone can enlighten us. How did you come across these headphones marximus?post #4 of 1335/9/12 at 3:16amLooking at their website they'll be selling them through Amazon.co.uk so I'll be sure to try out a pair. I thought the w3000 wood is the best I've seen from pictures, but these look even better.post #5 of 1335/9/12 at 6:45ampost #6 of 1335/9/12 at 6:54am$300 USD tax and shipping included for the 88.
They look nice but I was surprised by the frequency range. Most higher end headphones will extend much further in both directions, though, it's not like you'll really hear past 20hz-20khz anyway...post #7 of 1335/9/12 at 7:05ampost #8 of 1335/9/12 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #9 of 1335/9/12 at 7:12ampost #10 of 1335/9/12 at 7:13ampost #11 of 1335/9/12 at 7:16ampost #12 of 1335/9/12 at 7:18ampost #13 of 1335/9/12 at 8:02am
Has anyone sent them an e-mail? I'm thinking of sending one asking about their build quality testing, warranty, what kind of sound signature they are trying to go for and what market they are aiming at. They made a very brief cameo on fox news. Will also probably ask them where they got their design inspiration from albeit in a more direct manner. Also might ask them if they would be willing to send some more experienced head-fi members, or maybe jude himself a pair to review? Is this a good idea? Anything I should add or take away?
Feel's like I'm stepping a bit out of line since I'm still a noob and haven't understood the what audiophile headphones are. Thought I'd ask here first.post #14 of 1335/9/12 at 8:03amQuote:
I just thought the bit I quoted was funny, is all. I wasn't trying to say anything for or against the headphones (although I personally dislike most Audio Technica designs.)
This thread is locked
- Meze Headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 20 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 30 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › HE-500 Question 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMan HE-560 US Touring Event - Sign up List Updated 5 minutes ago
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by kman1211
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by TrollDragon
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)