I liked the rPac.
Related Forum Threads
- **Help Me Find Amp/DAC for HE400 £150** Last post on 11/1/12 at 4:05pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Using an all-in-one mini Stereo sytem instead of dac Last post on 10/26/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- The difference between DAC and headphone amps Last post on 3/20/14 at 1:09pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HRT HeadStreamer vs. Audioquest Dragonfly vs. Audioengine D1 comparison video Last post on 7/8/12 at 5:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- E7 vs E11 vs E17 - Which is the best purchase? Last post on 10/25/13 at 6:53pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin, I want to thank @H20Fidelity for providing me this review sample. Also want to thank Fidue for creating such a great product. I did not purchase the Fidue A71 but I will not let...
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Any group tests including the Arcam rPAC? Its purchase time - Page 2post #16 of 176/6/13 at 2:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1712/31/14 at 10:06pm
I liked it when I tried out various headphones with it. The only other USB DAC in the shop was a Asus Xonar Essence III (around $2,000) and I preferred the rPac. The Asus had more power but otherwise I preferred everything about the Arcam sound. YMMV.
- Any group tests including the Arcam rPAC? Its purchase time
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 25 seconds ago
- › Sansa broken; looking for cheap GOOD alternative 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3