I waited around the same amount of time for my SW, and with the upcoming IEM batch, I'm waiting again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/26/13
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread - Page 367
How do i place an order for a balanced 4 feet Silver Poison cable for the Hifiman HE-400 at the Toxic website? Frank did quote a price for it in an email responding to my query. As this is a custom order and his website has options only for the regular cables, i am not sure how i should place the order. Any help will be highly appreciated.
I ordered a balanced SP for HD650. I went through normal checkout procedure for standard cable and then added to the notes about balanced connector to use with intruder amp. I also sent him email to cover all bases.
Thanks. How long did it take to get the SP after placing the order?
From memeory - I placed order end of September (from posts on this thread I prepared myself for a long wait so put the date out of my mind!!.....it wasnt that bad in the end) and was shipped a week or so ago......hopefully will arrive any day :)
I will be placing the order next month. Out of pocket currently due to the forthcoming holidays and travel. I can easily wait for another 6 months as i will be getting the balanced Geek Pulse X in June.
Further stock availability update
Large number of sleeved HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination. We do have a few in the new blue wire, but only in 8ft.
Several HD800 cables in both 6 and 8ft and also with 6.3mm termination and 4Pin XLR. We do also have a few with the new blue wire.
A few 8ft Audez'e cables in both the black and blue sleeve.
We have same HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 6ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
We have a large number of HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
Stock availability can also be found on our sponsor announcement thread, http://www.head-fi.org/t/695990/cables-ready-for-immediate-shipment-from-toxic-cables#post_10083050
Thank you to everyone for your orders and support.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 12/20/13 at 1:57am
Need some advice folks...
And please don't moan at me for not doing a search, I already have but cant find what Im looking for.
And I value the Toxic Crew's opinion lol :P
I used to alternate pink noise, white noise, sine wave sweeps with music. I'd say a little louder than you normally listen, that's what I've done anyways..
- Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Which DAC/AMP for Hifiman He-400? 31 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 39 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 42 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 7 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob