- 3,104 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 6/14/13 at 2:49am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd650 stock cable Last post on 4/18/13 at 9:50am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Toxic Cables feedback thread Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Member of the Trade (Vendor) Feedback
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/26/13
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread - Page 268
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
thanks for sharing that link of the review!
the winner to be picked from post number what to post number what?
hope I win something!
Same as last time.
As the 4000th poster, you get a £50 voucher, as was done before.
Given that most people are using Toxic Cable from amp/DAC to 'phones, what is being used from source to amp/DAC? Does Frank make interconnects, if you ask nicely?
I have asked the same question in the past and Frank confirmed that he can do anthing on cables i.e. various kinds of interconnects. Just PM Frank and specified what you want from him.
It only comes with some, not all. It can be added to cables for an additional cost.
There is a review of both Poison and Widow, please do a search for the Silver Widow, it should come up.
I currently have a Virus Audez'e Cable available for demo within the UK, it just come back from the second person, if any existing customers within the UK would like to try it out, please let me know. This was the cable originally made for the UK meet.
4000 posts reached. I will pick someone randomly next weekend to receive a Silver Widow cable of their choice.
4000th poster will get a £50 voucher, as was done last time.
Do remember to like the Facebook page please lads, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toxic-Cables/171820399625727
Why don't we have any Virus demo in USA?
Would depend on what it exactly is, they usually get made with the IEM cables. I do actually have some small interconnects ready made also. Please PM me with what it is you need.
That was one of the cables that i made for the UK meet, i currently don't have time to make demo cables to send out, but i'm sure once a few people have finished trying this one here, i can send it across the pond.
I've got two Silver Poison cables for custom IEMs (JH Audio, Westone, Unique Melody, etc) making the rounds if anyone would like to try them. The specific requirements: you must be in the continental USA. You must have some feedback or a strong reputation around here - I already had a Silver Poison CIEM cable stolen from this loaner program, which Frank graciously replaced, but I'm not about to let that happen again.
If you meet those conditions and would like to try the Silver Poison CIEM cable for a week or two, shoot me a PM.
- Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Where do New Zealanders get their gear from? 40 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 53 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer USB DAC amp- latest version 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs CMOYBB V2.03 Headphone Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Help With First Real Headphones! 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gaming 3 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 3 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Cobalt 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero discussion/review thead 4 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi