- 3,796 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: LaLa land
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 3/3/14 at 1:09pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/26/13
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread - Page 268
thanks for sharing that link of the review!
the winner to be picked from post number what to post number what?
hope I win something!
Same as last time.
As the 4000th poster, you get a £50 voucher, as was done before.
Given that most people are using Toxic Cable from amp/DAC to 'phones, what is being used from source to amp/DAC? Does Frank make interconnects, if you ask nicely?
I have asked the same question in the past and Frank confirmed that he can do anthing on cables i.e. various kinds of interconnects. Just PM Frank and specified what you want from him.
It only comes with some, not all. It can be added to cables for an additional cost.
There is a review of both Poison and Widow, please do a search for the Silver Widow, it should come up.
I currently have a Virus Audez'e Cable available for demo within the UK, it just come back from the second person, if any existing customers within the UK would like to try it out, please let me know. This was the cable originally made for the UK meet.
4000 posts reached. I will pick someone randomly next weekend to receive a Silver Widow cable of their choice.
4000th poster will get a £50 voucher, as was done last time.
Do remember to like the Facebook page please lads, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toxic-Cables/171820399625727
Why don't we have any Virus demo in USA?
Would depend on what it exactly is, they usually get made with the IEM cables. I do actually have some small interconnects ready made also. Please PM me with what it is you need.
That was one of the cables that i made for the UK meet, i currently don't have time to make demo cables to send out, but i'm sure once a few people have finished trying this one here, i can send it across the pond.
I've got two Silver Poison cables for custom IEMs (JH Audio, Westone, Unique Melody, etc) making the rounds if anyone would like to try them. The specific requirements: you must be in the continental USA. You must have some feedback or a strong reputation around here - I already had a Silver Poison CIEM cable stolen from this loaner program, which Frank graciously replaced, but I'm not about to let that happen again.
If you meet those conditions and would like to try the Silver Poison CIEM cable for a week or two, shoot me a PM.
- Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 5 seconds ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 8 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 23 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mac Mini: HDMI Video with USB audio? 3 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 4 minutes ago
- › Ipod Purchase Advice? 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude