Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 6/14/13 at 2:49am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- sennheiser hd650 stock cable Last post on 4/18/13 at 9:50am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Toxic Cables feedback thread Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:14pm in Member of the Trade (Vendor) Feedback
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 7/26/13
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread - Page 232
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
That mini to mini is a no name flat braided uber super duper cable that cost £2.00 off ebay lmao!
And I'll be honest and say my Nordost Odin j to j isn't all that great, Definately not worth the 65 quid I payed for it.
I am faithful Frank, Ok I have a few non toxic cables, And my missus just ordered me a few FAW cables for my birthday as she cant afford any more. bless her.
However I guarantee I will order more things from you this year, AKA HifiMan HE400's with a balanced cable to go with, A D-Zero &
Im not sure what else yet. Depends what I can afford like. Maybe a DX100???
If you want to send me a mini to mini of course you can do and I'll write a sparkling review on it for free nudge nudge wink wink........ Lol
p.s. And where is my reply pm Mr Toxic???
Edited by Paul Graham - 5/3/13 at 1:12pm
Evening chaps. I'm still awaiting my first Toxic cable, the silver widow for my HD 650s, (very fooking excited!) but in the mean time I'm curious about possibly getting a cable for my Heir audio Tzar 350 IEMs.
They are flat and incredibly detailed with a bit of a spike in treble around the 8khz mark, making them seem a bit bright with some material.
Is anyone here using a Toxic cable with the Tzars or anything with a similar signature? I was wondering if something like the black widow might be a good call?
Totally open to suggestions :)
Now Im INTRIGUED!!!
Man I wish I could get a pair of HE400's on loan until I get my own. Need to see If I really do like them...
Edited by hifimanrookie - 5/3/13 at 2:00pm
tip: listen to a pair in oktober for a while (mine for example) and then wait a few months...i expect that when the new hifiman models come out, lots of wellcared for he500/he6's will be available secondhand at very affordable prices..
Ok thanks for the advice mate, Looks like a set of T70p's are on the cards for me for now then for my birthday lol,
I've wanted a pair of T70's for ages anyway
And of course, A Toxic Re-Cable to boot.
Any ideas on what cable to run with on the T70's people???
I still want a pair of HiFiman's, But I'll wait until Christmas...
No idea, i don't have the time to follow these things.
Buy it in Japan then. It should be 699jpy
- Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 10 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 17 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 25 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Just received my Westone W2's 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 5 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 7 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi