Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 547

post #8191 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I do have some new Virus for the LCD and HE ready, also SW24 for HD800 and BW for HE is anyone wants a cable quickly, all with 1/4" termination.
PMed... I might be intested!
post #8192 of 8205

Look what arrived earlier today.

 

I've got to say this 8 wire Black Widows, from the first hours, is very impressive sounding.

 


Edited by negura - 6/10/15 at 4:03am
post #8193 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by negura View Post
 

Look what arrived earlier today.

 

I've got to say this 8 wire Black Widows, from the first hours, is very impressive sounding.

 

 

Those are some awesome looking cables! this makes me tingle in anticipation for when mine arrive!!! (silver widows)

post #8194 of 8205

gorgeous looking cable!

now can't wait to receive mine...:D

post #8195 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post
 

I do have some new Virus for the LCD and HE ready, also SW24 for HD800 and BW for HE is anyone wants a cable quickly, all with 1/4" termination.

 

Darn. Would have considered a Virus for the HE to 4 pin XLR. 

post #8196 of 8205

Anyone got a hold of Frank? I email him a few times last month regarding my order status but no reply =[...

post #8197 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcun201 View Post
 

Anyone got a hold of Frank? I email him a few times last month regarding my order status but no reply =[...

 

Frank is super busy at the moment trying to finish all his orders before he goes on holiday towards the end of June, Hopefully he should get back to you soon.

post #8198 of 8205
Hey everyone!

Sorry in advance if this had been asked before. But I'm looking for a cable that pairs well with the Hifiman HE400i. These are my first headphone purchase. (I will be getting them tomorrow) because all I've ever owned was IEMs.

I already have a Silver Poison cable from Frank so it's a no brainer to order a new cable from him (when he's back from vacation of course) for the HE400i and be terminated with a 2.5 trrs for my AK120II. Thanks!
post #8199 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by NzAudezey View Post
 

 

Frank is super busy at the moment trying to finish all his orders before he goes on holiday towards the end of June, Hopefully he should get back to you soon.

Thanks. Me and Frank worked it out.

post #8200 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewrx1025 View Post

Hey everyone!

Sorry in advance if this had been asked before. But I'm looking for a cable that pairs well with the Hifiman HE400i. These are my first headphone purchase. (I will be getting them tomorrow) because all I've ever owned was IEMs.

I already have a Silver Poison cable from Frank so it's a no brainer to order a new cable from him (when he's back from vacation of course) for the HE400i and be terminated with a 2.5 trrs for my AK120II. Thanks!
the he400 series is one of rhe brighter phones of hifiman.. So u maybe could try the BW22..or the copper venom RC4..but seeing what u already have, u also maybe would like the virus.. Although it could get a bit over the top with treble.. I had a he400 and although i deeply hated it soundsignature (treblly and bassy) it was listenable with the bw22 4wire i once had..good paring.. Powerful sound with enough treble (if u like that) and a midrange to die for..have fun choosing.. Lolz
post #8201 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


the he400 series is one of rhe brighter phones of hifiman.. So u maybe could try the BW22..or the copper venom RC4..but seeing what u already have, u also maybe would like the virus.. Although it could get a bit over the top with treble.. I had a he400 and although i deeply hated it soundsignature (treblly and bassy) it was listenable with the bw22 4wire i once had..good paring.. Powerful sound with enough treble (if u like that) and a midrange to die for..have fun choosing.. Lolz


Thanks hifimanrookie! I did notice the HE400i were a little bright and was leaning towards a copper cable. I think I'm going to go with the BW22. Now to contact Frank and let the waiting begin.  :)

post #8202 of 8205
Does anyone know if franks left yet? My cables have arrived but they are not the ones I ordered so realllly hoping to catch him before he leaves
post #8203 of 8205

Well, Frank has left for a while and I have been in contact with Max lately. My cable is sent but I guess it went missing on its way as I don't expect it to arrive after such a long wait. 

 

Either way, I am happy for the ones who got their stuff. ;) 

post #8204 of 8205
Quote:
Originally Posted by NzAudezey View Post

Does anyone know if franks left yet? My cables have arrived but they are not the ones I ordered so realllly hoping to catch him before he leaves

 

He left June 17th. Shortly after I received my balanced SW22 for LCD-X.:D  No adapters though. :(

post #8205 of 8205
I received mine yesterday
Frank promised to make my Sw22 and interconnect with adapter when he is back...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread