or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 53

post #781 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

Details of the copper litz, and my new silver cables without the 1% gold, can be found on page 40.

looks like you offer the copper litz for headphones only

 

will the litz wires be available for iem cables as well?

post #782 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyash View Post

looks like you offer the copper litz for headphones only

 

will the litz wires be available for iem cables as well?

The cotton covered copper litz is not suitable for IEM cables, i will have a PE insulated version made early next year, the new silver litz will be available for both IEM and headphones.

post #783 of 9483

Hey Frank, is the new silver litz going to be clear insulated, or cotton sleeved? And, will it be available for DIY use?

post #784 of 9483

It will be clear insulated, it seems silly to cover up such a beautiful wire. I will also offer it in cotton sleeving, early next year.

 

For now, i will not be offering this wire for DIY, this might change down the line.


Edited by Toxic Cables - 11/1/12 at 1:27pm
post #785 of 9483

Haven't had the time to show my appreciation...

 

Great cables - Fantastic workmanship. Such attention to detail is astonishing. I've tried a lot of cables. Whiplash, ALO, Norn etc... Frank's are the best quality-wise.

Great prices - Very competitive!

Great customer support/feedback - Frank has always answered with no more than 24 hs delay, usually 1-2. Even though my order got a bit delayed, and a small error during shipping. Frank compensated me more than good.

 

I'll be back, no doubt!

 

o2smile.gif

post #786 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinHogea View Post

Haven't had the time to show my appreciation...

 

Great cables - Fantastic workmanship. Such attention to detail is astonishing. I've tried a lot of cables. Whiplash, ALO, Norn etc... Frank's are the best quality-wise.

Great prices - Very competitive!

Great customer support/feedback - Frank has always answered with no more than 24 hs delay, usually 1-2. Even though my order got a bit delayed, and a small error during shipping. Frank compensated me more than good.

 

I'll be back, no doubt!

 

o2smile.gif

Thank you, glad to see that you are happy with your cable.


Edited by Toxic Cables - 11/2/12 at 6:48am
post #787 of 9483
just got my darkvoice 337 delivered (see my avatar)..yeah! Quick question..whats the standard delivery time from the moment u order the cable from frank..what can i expect?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/2/12 at 3:44pm
post #788 of 9483

Probably best to PM Frank and ask him how busy he is ( my guess is very! ). Im sure he will be able to give you an estimated time.

post #789 of 9483
December1st.........





2016.......biggrin.gif
post #790 of 9483
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

December1st.........
2016.......biggrin.gif
At that rate i wont be needing the cables anymore as i will be so old i will be having hearing aid thingies in my ears...redface.gif
post #791 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

just got my darkvoice 337 delivered (see my avatar)..yeah! Quick question..whats the standard delivery time from the moment u order the cable from frank..what can i expect?

Could you PM me with the exact cable you want, and i will be able to give you an estimated wait time.

post #792 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 
At that rate i wont be needing the cables anymore as i will be so old i will be having hearing aid thingies in my ears...redface.gif

That is OK... Frank is working on a line of litz cables for hearing aides....biggrin.gif

post #793 of 9483

I will also be releasing a new, very stiff cable, that can also act as a walking stick. biggrin.gif

post #794 of 9483
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I will also be releasing a new, very stiff cable, that can also act as a walking stick. biggrin.gif

 

Oh, now that'll be interesting. wink.gif

post #795 of 9483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post

 

Oh, now that'll be interesting. wink.gif

Hi Austin, hope you been well. Just look at how big your thread has gotten. biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread