Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 495
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I already have a collection of Toxic Cables for my IEMs (some new and some 2nd hand) but I just got a Toxic Viper RCA with Furutech Connectors from Frank.
I must say that I've never been a fan of SPC but the Vipers sound VERY GOOD. Better than the Cryoed Neotech 3004s that I had been using. Clearly more detail, dynamics and punch. Best of all, no listening fatigue so far; usually one of the hallmarks of SPC cables.
I'm very impressed.
I was just wondering why some RCA interconnects have a preferred direction indicated and some don't. The Vipers do not have any preferred direction marked on the cable but all the Neotech and Wireworld cables I have do.
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Like New For Sale 8 seconds ago
- › Best headphone under 200 for pop country 21 seconds ago
- › Black Friday Deals for Audiophiles 2014 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Firestone Audio Spitfire MK2 DAC + Bravo + Power supply 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 4 minutes ago
- › Vinnie Rossi LIO - Ultracapacitor-Powered, Modular Hi-Fi System is... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3