or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 49

post #721 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

Ah...The Cobblers children have no shoes.....True enough. We all won't stop ordering from you. I am sorry...our fault.....biggrin.gif

frown.gif

post #722 of 9344

After seeing the toxic cables I think I'll be buying something from toxic cables for my HE-6 :) They look too good and much better than the stock HE6 cable

post #723 of 9344

You will be very pleased with the results!

post #724 of 9344

Can these cables be worn over the ear?  They are gorgeous, hope to get my hands on a set once i get over the sticker shock of my ie80's...smily_headphones1.gif

post #725 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by picco007 View Post

Can these cables be worn over the ear?  They are gorgeous, hope to get my hands on a set once i get over the sticker shock of my ie80's...smily_headphones1.gif

They indeed can.

 

You can always sell the IE80's and buy the cable instead. biggrin.gif

post #726 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

They indeed can.

 

You can always sell the IE80's and buy the cable instead. biggrin.gif

 

Then he'll wont have anything to use the cable for! biggrin.gif

 

Oh well, at least you can give it to your girlfriend/wife as a necklace rolleyes.gif  A Cryo-Treated OCC 7N 26AWG Silver/Gold Necklace.


Edited by Cryok95 - 10/23/12 at 8:32am
post #727 of 9344

Hey, Mr. Toxic Cables! biggrin.gif

 

Do you also have interconnects available (unbalanced, single 1/4" - stereo RCA or XLR) ? If so, what options and costs?

 

Cheers.

 

P.S. : Those last cables you made with pics posted here look extremely extremely sexy and delicious. Congrats!


Edited by atarkovsky - 10/23/12 at 10:07am
post #728 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryok95 View Post

 

Then he'll wont have anything to use the cable for! biggrin.gif

 

Oh well, at least you can give it to your girlfriend/wife as a necklace rolleyes.gif  A Cryo-Treated OCC 7N 26AWG Silver/Gold Necklace.

biggrin.gif

post #729 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by atarkovsky View Post

Hey, Mr. Toxic Cables! biggrin.gif

 

Do you also have interconnects available (unbalanced, single 1/4" - stereo RCA or XLR) ? If so, what options and costs?

 

Cheers.

 

P.S. : Those last cables you made with pics posted here look extremely extremely sexy and delicious. Congrats!

Sure i can, you can either PM or email me at info.toxic.cables@gmail.com to discuss options.

post #730 of 9344

That was QUICK! L3000.gif

post #731 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by atarkovsky View Post

That was QUICK! L3000.gif

I always reply quick to those wanting to give me money. biggrin.gif


Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/23/12 at 11:33am
post #732 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryok95 View Post

Then he'll wont have anything to use the cable for! biggrin.gif

Oh well, at least you can give it to your girlfriend/wife as a necklace rolleyes.gif   A Cryo-Treated OCC 7N 26AWG Silver/Gold Necklace.
I was actually thinking of making one a couple weeks ago, seriously
post #733 of 9344

I should probably release a line of jewellery, made with the OCC Silver wire. biggrin.gif

post #734 of 9344

i have a package from fedex I'm suppose to pick up tomorrow morning, I'm praying they're your cables!

post #735 of 9344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellsior View Post

i have a package from fedex I'm suppose to pick up tomorrow morning, I'm praying they're your cables!

Unfortunately not. All your cables are due to be shipped next Tuesday or Wednesday, at the latest. Delivery will be the following Monday.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread