or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 456

post #6826 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by citraian View Post
 

I just paid for a Silver Widow for my LCD-3s.

I currently have one on loan from my friend danghe and I just couldn't stop from ordering one. It's superb :)

 

Awaiting my silver widow for my HE500s too ^_^

 

Cant wait.

post #6827 of 9352

Hi guys I just want to ask what cable can you recommend me to bring up detail and mids of my LCD-2? :)

post #6828 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattousaiX26 View Post
 

Hi guys I just want to ask what cable can you recommend me to bring up detail and mids of my LCD-2? :)


Pretty much any cable. For more detail and overal transparency, get silver or silver hybrid cables. But also copper, i.e. Black Widow, Venom etc. have a similar effect with slightly more impact on bass and mids. So either way is right for you, as all of them are superior to the stock cable.

post #6829 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post
 


Pretty much any cable. For more detail and overal transparency, get silver or silver hybrid cables. But also copper, i.e. Black Widow, Venom etc. have a similar effect with slightly more impact on bass and mids. So either way is right for you, as all of them are superior to the stock cable.

Thanks for the reply! Do you have a sample picture of black widow/venom and how much does it cost? :)

post #6830 of 9352
For LCD-2 the cable to own IMO is Silver Widow.
post #6831 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattousaiX26 View Post
 

Thanks for the reply! Do you have a sample picture of black widow/venom and how much does it cost? :)


Check Franks profile for pricing. Pictures can be found in this thread, you could use "Recent images" in the top right corner. But in all honesty, looks shouldn't matter that much with cables unless you wear them in public ;)

post #6832 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post
 


Check Franks profile for pricing. Pictures can be found in this thread, you could use "Recent images" in the top right corner. But in all honesty, looks shouldn't matter that much with cables unless you wear them in public ;)

Well I do want it to sound good but I also want it to look cool either even when not in public! Ok thanks I will just look for it. :)

post #6833 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by citraian View Post

For LCD-2 the cable to own IMO is Silver Widow.

Somehow I am worried that the treble might be too bright with the silver cable. Do you think that is not the case when I use silver cable with the lcd2?

post #6834 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattousaiX26 View Post
 

Somehow I am worried that the treble might be too bright with the silver cable. Do you think that is not the case when I use silver cable with the lcd2?


There is a reason why Toxic Cables' flasghip cable for the LCD-range is a full silver cable ;) Silver and silver hybrids are my personal suggestion for the LCD 2.2 .

post #6835 of 9352

So, what is Toxic Cables flagship for the Sennheiser 650's?.I was afraid the Silver Poison would be to bright but it's not. It has deep impactful bass also, although I find the upper mid bass to be a tad lean. I'm curious just how good these headphones can sound.

post #6836 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTiger View Post

So, what is Toxic Cables flagship for the Sennheiser 650's?.I was afraid the Silver Poison would be to bright but it's not. It has deep impactful bass also, although I find the upper mid bass to be a tad lean. I'm curious just how good these headphones can sound.
What is flagship? I think best cables for the hd650 (a warm sounding phone) is the silver widow or the regular Venom (silver) for prices check toxic cables profile
post #6837 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


What is flagship? I think best cables for the hd650 (a warm sounding phone) is the silver widow or the regular Venom (silver) for prices check toxic cables profile


I suppose if you think the Silver Widow (or Venom) sound best then that's the flagship (for the Sennheiser's). I'm having trouble locating the Widow on website?

post #6838 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTiger View Post


I suppose if you think the Silver Widow (or Venom) sound best then that's the flagship (for the Sennheiser's). I'm having trouble locating the Widow on website?
Check this for pricing:

http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/toxic-cables

And then contact frank by PM here on headfi with any request u have wink.gif
post #6839 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Check this for pricing:

http://www.head-fi.org/u/279519/toxic-cables

And then contact frank by PM here on headfi with any request u have wink.gif


Thanks, When ready I will contact frank.  I have read a really nice review on the Silver Widow that makes me want to go out and buy it. What is the Crystal Piccolino and is it for full size can's? Are there any reviews of it?

post #6840 of 9352
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post
 


There is a reason why Toxic Cables' flasghip cable for the LCD-range is a full silver cable ;) Silver and silver hybrids are my personal suggestion for the LCD 2.2 .

Mind explaining why? :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread