Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 427

post #6391 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsq17 View Post
 

What is the best way to contact you Frank? I tried the website Contact Us and the gmail and didn't get a reply. This was over a month ago. 

 

Should I post here? PM? Try email again? Cheers. 

Going through PM's now, so please PM me and i will reply shortly.

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #6392 of 7186
Frank has never failed to reply my PMs.
Just keep patient and he will get around to it. smily_headphones1.gif
post #6393 of 7186
I actually haven't tried PM haha. Just done. smily_headphones1.gif
post #6394 of 7186
Was introduced to Frank's Toxic Cables by my audio pal after purchasing the LCD2. Prior to getting it, I had the opportunity to audition my pal's collection of Toxic cables. Decided on the BW after finding it to best suit my LCD2 and my preferred audio outcome. Crazily enough I went for Frank's 8 wires and since getting, will never look back. Personally these are very good quality cables and worth the wait and price paid. Thanks Frank!
post #6395 of 7186

7hrs just spend replying to all PM's, if you did not get a reply, please re send.

 

Will try and go through some emails this evening. Off to get a little sleep :)

http://www.toxic-cables.co.uk                  PREPARE TO BE INTOXICATED

 

 

Reply
post #6396 of 7186

Wow, how many PMs do you get lol :D? That's over 200 for sure? 

post #6397 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox131 View Post

Was introduced to Frank's Toxic Cables by my audio pal after purchasing the LCD2. Prior to getting it, I had the opportunity to audition my pal's collection of Toxic cables. Decided on the BW after finding it to best suit my LCD2 and my preferred audio outcome. Crazily enough I went for Frank's 8 wires and since getting, will never look back. Personally these are very good quality cables and worth the wait and price paid. Thanks Frank!

 

That's a beauty, isn't it? :atsmile:

post #6398 of 7186
100% for sure.
post #6399 of 7186
Hey frank..u forgot to close ur last contest thread..as i just saw someone posting 'i am in' lolz

I think he believes the contest is still going on.. biggrin.gif
post #6400 of 7186

Stupid question but if it says availability 10 on the Toxic website does it mean it's in stock and can be shipped right away? 

post #6401 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textfeud View Post

Stupid question but if it says availability 10 on the Toxic website does it mean it's in stock and can be shipped right away? 
Nope..dude..this has been explained a couple of times here...its some kind of technical thingie so ur able to order or something and then u get a reply from frank stating how long it will take...if i am not mistaken ofcourse!

.just pm frank here (as u did in the past) that u want the balanced 16wire, 16AWG, dual mono, VENOM with the gold sleeving (as his new poison that the lucky basterd kiats has now) and the pure titanium plated connectors and he will give u an indication of the delivery date..i am guessing some day in 2020 biggrin.gif

Oh well..dutch people smoke to much weed anyway and so forget things as they are in lala land to much..oops..i am dutch also hehehehe. biggrin.gif

Kidding buddy! U know me..always joking around... wink.gif

Just pm him..and u will know if what u want is in stock or not, i believe he still had some cables left in stock from his last production and he posted the list here on this thread a few pages back if i am not mistaken

And dude..no question is stupid... tongue.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 4/10/14 at 5:50pm
post #6402 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Nope..dude..this has been explained a couple of times here...its some kind of technical thingie so ur able to order or something and then u get a reply from frank stating how long it will take...if i am not mistaken ofcourse!

.just pm frank here (as u did in the past) that u want the balanced 16wire, 16AWG, dual mono, VENOM with the gold sleeving (as his new poison that the lucky basterd kiats has now) and the pure titanium plated connectors and he will give u an indication of the delivery date..i am guessing some day in 2020 biggrin.gif

Oh well..dutch people smoke to much weed anyway and so forget things as they are in lala land to much..oops..i am dutch also hehehehe. biggrin.gif

Kidding buddy! U know me..always joking around... wink.gif

Just pm him..and u will know if what u want is in stock or not, i believe he still had some cables left in stock from his last production and he posted the list here on this thread a few pages back if i am not mistaken

And dude..no question is stupid... tongue.gif

Haha, I figured it should be some mistake. Ah well, not in a hurry. Will be for a headphone that has yet to be released anyway ;-) I PM'ed Frank earlier today because I needed some help figuring out if I should get the Silver Poison or the Black Widow. 

post #6403 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textfeud View Post

Haha, I figured it should be some mistake. Ah well, not in a hurry. Will be for a headphone that has yet to be released anyway ;-) I PM'ed Frank earlier today because I needed some help figuring out if I should get the Silver Poison or the Black Widow. 
U know my preference between those two cables if u want full, moving and emotional sound. wink.gif
post #6404 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


U know my preference between those two cables if u want full, moving and emotional sound. wink.gif

Yes, but it all depends on the headphone I'm guessing. People like both but Silver Poison seem to be the more popular choice. Your opinion is the only reason I'm considering the Black Widow.

post #6405 of 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Textfeud View Post

Yes, but it all depends on the headphone I'm guessing. People like both but Silver Poison seem to be the more popular choice. Your opinion is the only reason I'm considering the Black Widow.

Yes it is..

My general rule is this:
With a brighter phone..get a BW (AKG, he400/500/he6, th900, hd800 and lcd3? Etc)
With a darker phone..get a SW. (Lcd 2.2, hd650 and lcd3?)

Also.l.with a warmer sounding Tube amp a SW could be better and with a more analytic SS amp the BW could be better on the other hand..but as always..its all personal!

So my 'BW peeps' here on this thread..pls jump in why the BW is so good, as we have a half-believer here, who still thinks silver is better then copper, but dont wanna admit it biggrin.gif

And somehow the BW didnt get the love it deserves until now..people think that a more expensive silver cable is always better the more affordable BW..but am glad that slowly people are seeing how good the BW really is... wink.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 4/10/14 at 6:56pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread