- 1,136 Posts. Joined 9/2012
- Location: Kent, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I'm new to Toxic Calbles. I have a few questions:
1. I would like this same cable made for my HD800s (w/4-pin XLR) - However, I don't know the name of the cable. Maybe you can tell me. I think it's a copper Venom.
2. Is it possible for you to hard wire this same cable to my HE-6s
3. I was informed that you are releasing a cable called Black Widow" what's the specs on this?
That cable would be the RC-4, also called the Copper Venom. Unfortunately, due to it's size, it cannot be hard wired to the HE-6.
Details of the Black Widow, can be found a couple of pages back. It has been doing very well over the last couple of days.
How about Hard Wiring the HE-6 with the Black Widow cable?
I have never done HM headphones before, i will open up a pair this evening to have a look inside and get back to you, if it can be done, then i can do it.
All Hifiman headphones, other then the HE-300 are available for purchase from Toxic Cables, with a free custom cable. 30% discounts on some cables, with the HE-300.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/8/12 at 7:47am
How do I order the Venom for my HD800s?
You can PM or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The RC-4 is indeed the best cable, i have heard with the HD800.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/8/12 at 7:57am
Cable burner, is here. Anyone with an existing order, that would like the cable burned in, please email me to let me know.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/10/12 at 6:12am
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Five-way Audio Technica IEM Review 26 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 46 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 55 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Please may I have some advice for DT990 600OHM Premium 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 4 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2