I waited around the same amount of time for my SW, and with the upcoming IEM batch, I'm waiting again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 367
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
How do i place an order for a balanced 4 feet Silver Poison cable for the Hifiman HE-400 at the Toxic website? Frank did quote a price for it in an email responding to my query. As this is a custom order and his website has options only for the regular cables, i am not sure how i should place the order. Any help will be highly appreciated.
I ordered a balanced SP for HD650. I went through normal checkout procedure for standard cable and then added to the notes about balanced connector to use with intruder amp. I also sent him email to cover all bases.
Thanks. How long did it take to get the SP after placing the order?
From memeory - I placed order end of September (from posts on this thread I prepared myself for a long wait so put the date out of my mind!!.....it wasnt that bad in the end) and was shipped a week or so ago......hopefully will arrive any day :)
I will be placing the order next month. Out of pocket currently due to the forthcoming holidays and travel. I can easily wait for another 6 months as i will be getting the balanced Geek Pulse X in June.
Further stock availability update
Large number of sleeved HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination. We do have a few in the new blue wire, but only in 8ft.
Several HD800 cables in both 6 and 8ft and also with 6.3mm termination and 4Pin XLR. We do also have a few with the new blue wire.
A few 8ft Audez'e cables in both the black and blue sleeve.
We have same HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 6ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
We have a large number of HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
Stock availability can also be found on our sponsor announcement thread, http://www.head-fi.org/t/695990/cables-ready-for-immediate-shipment-from-toxic-cables#post_10083050
Thank you to everyone for your orders and support.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 12/20/13 at 1:57am
Need some advice folks...
And please don't moan at me for not doing a search, I already have but cant find what Im looking for.
And I value the Toxic Crew's opinion lol :P
I used to alternate pink noise, white noise, sine wave sweeps with music. I'd say a little louder than you normally listen, that's what I've done anyways..
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 second ago
- › Vsonic GR07 mkII 9 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 19 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 35 seconds ago
- › New here and need advice from the masters about which IEM's will... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S700. Why no talk? 2 minutes ago
- › Anything Better than DT990 PRO? 3 minutes ago
- › Cable Upgrade - Fact or Fiction? 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2