I waited around the same amount of time for my SW, and with the upcoming IEM batch, I'm waiting again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 367
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
How do i place an order for a balanced 4 feet Silver Poison cable for the Hifiman HE-400 at the Toxic website? Frank did quote a price for it in an email responding to my query. As this is a custom order and his website has options only for the regular cables, i am not sure how i should place the order. Any help will be highly appreciated.
I ordered a balanced SP for HD650. I went through normal checkout procedure for standard cable and then added to the notes about balanced connector to use with intruder amp. I also sent him email to cover all bases.
Thanks. How long did it take to get the SP after placing the order?
From memeory - I placed order end of September (from posts on this thread I prepared myself for a long wait so put the date out of my mind!!.....it wasnt that bad in the end) and was shipped a week or so ago......hopefully will arrive any day :)
I will be placing the order next month. Out of pocket currently due to the forthcoming holidays and travel. I can easily wait for another 6 months as i will be getting the balanced Geek Pulse X in June.
Further stock availability update
Large number of sleeved HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination. We do have a few in the new blue wire, but only in 8ft.
Several HD800 cables in both 6 and 8ft and also with 6.3mm termination and 4Pin XLR. We do also have a few with the new blue wire.
A few 8ft Audez'e cables in both the black and blue sleeve.
We have same HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 6ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
We have a large number of HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
Stock availability can also be found on our sponsor announcement thread, http://www.head-fi.org/t/695990/cables-ready-for-immediate-shipment-from-toxic-cables#post_10083050
Thank you to everyone for your orders and support.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 12/20/13 at 1:57am
Need some advice folks...
And please don't moan at me for not doing a search, I already have but cant find what Im looking for.
And I value the Toxic Crew's opinion lol :P
I used to alternate pink noise, white noise, sine wave sweeps with music. I'd say a little louder than you normally listen, that's what I've done anyways..
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Starter with a 200Eur budget and a lot of doubts. Help me! 2 minutes ago
- › portable+comfy+musical+isolated+over ear+sub100$? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Resonessence Labs - Concero HD DAC 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 9 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 9 minutes ago
- › hfb_chat - Discussion, suggestions, ballroom dancing 9 minutes ago
- › recommendation for new IEMs 10 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)