I waited around the same amount of time for my SW, and with the upcoming IEM batch, I'm waiting again.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 367
How do i place an order for a balanced 4 feet Silver Poison cable for the Hifiman HE-400 at the Toxic website? Frank did quote a price for it in an email responding to my query. As this is a custom order and his website has options only for the regular cables, i am not sure how i should place the order. Any help will be highly appreciated.
I ordered a balanced SP for HD650. I went through normal checkout procedure for standard cable and then added to the notes about balanced connector to use with intruder amp. I also sent him email to cover all bases.
Thanks. How long did it take to get the SP after placing the order?
From memeory - I placed order end of September (from posts on this thread I prepared myself for a long wait so put the date out of my mind!!.....it wasnt that bad in the end) and was shipped a week or so ago......hopefully will arrive any day :)
I will be placing the order next month. Out of pocket currently due to the forthcoming holidays and travel. I can easily wait for another 6 months as i will be getting the balanced Geek Pulse X in June.
Further stock availability update
Large number of sleeved HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination. We do have a few in the new blue wire, but only in 8ft.
Several HD800 cables in both 6 and 8ft and also with 6.3mm termination and 4Pin XLR. We do also have a few with the new blue wire.
A few 8ft Audez'e cables in both the black and blue sleeve.
We have same HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 6ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
We have a large number of HiFiMAN, Audez'e and HD6XX cables in both 6 and 8ft, all with 6.3mm termination.
Stock availability can also be found on our sponsor announcement thread, http://www.head-fi.org/t/695990/cables-ready-for-immediate-shipment-from-toxic-cables#post_10083050
Thank you to everyone for your orders and support.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 12/20/13 at 1:57am
Need some advice folks...
And please don't moan at me for not doing a search, I already have but cant find what Im looking for.
And I value the Toxic Crew's opinion lol :P
I used to alternate pink noise, white noise, sine wave sweeps with music. I'd say a little louder than you normally listen, that's what I've done anyways..
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 21 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 56 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)