Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 348
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Does the snake come included (I'm actually getting a pet python soon, so....). Oh, and any work on other custom connectors?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 11/6/13 at 6:57pm
Pythons that size are not dangerous dude....although they have teeth unlike other snakes that have fangs.
Hey next cable that comes out could be named "The Python"....I picture it to be a fat thick 8 coil cable for Full Size Headphones.
and if you don't pay attention it could strangle your bank account!
Sure, give me a few grand and i will be happy to send one along with a cable
Have a look at the Albino, those are quite nice, mines a Banana Royal.
I am working on some other connectors.
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 56 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 57 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › Stockholm 2015 Mini Meet 9-10th September. Mark your calendars! 9 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 11 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 12 minutes ago
- › Which amp and/or DAC to get for AKG K712s? 13 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2