or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 342

post #5116 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post
 

Gold plated iPod ear huds...:D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-DIAMOND-EARPHONE-HEADPHONE-APPLE-IPOD-IPHONE-GOLD-/400258489173?pt=US_Fine_Earrings&hash=item5d3143db55  Then have it rewired with the SW :biggrin:

OK....THAT is silly.....:eek:

post #5117 of 9356
Yea rite its ugly I would never buy that.
post #5118 of 9356

hahaahah bling bling

post #5119 of 9356
Bling somewhere else.
post #5120 of 9356

I noticed that Frank has a new workshop and with that in place has the waiting time been shortened ?

In the past the waiting time for headphone cables was quoted as 12-16 weeks, what is the normal waiting time now, say for SW or BW ?

post #5121 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post

I am currently giving estimates of 6-8 weeks.

All messages replied to.
Here is ur answer..he posted it a few posts back..lolz
post #5122 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


Here is ur answer..he posted it a few posts back..lolz

:D  Hope the time could be further shortened ;)  Compare with 12-16 weeks it is a great improvement.  Well done Frank.


Edited by inter voice - 10/24/13 at 7:38am
post #5123 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by inter voice View Post
 

:D  Hope the time could be further shortened ;)  Compare with 12-16 weeks it is a great improvement.  Well done Frank.

6-8 weeks for me still a bit too long, nevertheless on account of the great comments of Toxic Cable from folks here I will order a SW.

post #5124 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalaxia View Post

6-8 weeks for me still a bit too long, nevertheless on account of the great comments of Toxic Cable from folks here I will order a SW.
U wont regret it as u maybe already guessed biggrin.gif
post #5125 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalaxia View Post
 

6-8 weeks for me still a bit too long, nevertheless on account of the great comments of Toxic Cable from folks here I will order a SW.

u wont regret it imo.

post #5126 of 9356

Only thing you'll regret is why you didn't know about Frank/Toxic Cables sooner.....slowly working with Frank now to get all my stuff converted to Silver Widow + full Toxic Cable interconnects for all of my gear....almost there.  :)

post #5127 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergalaxia View Post
 

6-8 weeks for me still a bit too long, nevertheless on account of the great comments of Toxic Cable from folks here I will order a SW.

I can tell you it is worth to wait for 6-8 weeks for a cable that you can't find anywhere except with Frank.  In one of my orders I waited for about 20 weeks before I received my SW therefore 6-8 weeks is already a BIG improvement :p.  I am still waiting for my BW which should be ready for shipment early next month :D

post #5128 of 9356

The new HD6XX connectors and USB connectors. The USB will be in 2 sizes, one for the Venom and other for the Poison.  

 

The HD6XX connectors will only be used on a select few cables for now.  The HD6XX connectors only have the screw holes and L/R markings on one side, while the other side only have my logo. Still waiting on the pin parts.

 

Sorry about the pictures, taken by the factory.

 


Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/25/13 at 5:49am
post #5129 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Cables View Post
 

The new HD6XX connectors and USB connectors. The USB will be in 2 sizes, one for the Venom and other for the Poison.  

 

The HD6XX connectors will only be used on a select few cables for now.  The HD6XX connectors only have the screw holes and L/R markings on one side, while the other side only have my logo. Still waiting on the pin parts.

 

Sorry about the pictures, taken by the factory.

 


Frank, what variants of USB cables do you offer currently?

post #5130 of 9356
Quote:
Originally Posted by AManAnd88Keys View Post
 


Frank, what variants of USB cables do you offer currently?

I can make then with any of my wires.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread