Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 331
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You also have to consider shipping costs and delays. so with single items or cheaper items it's just not worthwhile. Many delivery companies also charge you their own processing fee, which varies from £10-15 per package as they pay the charges for you and get it released from customs, even if the package is only valued at $25.
For parts, each country has it's own distributor and usually they are not authorized to sell to dealers in different countries.
I should move to the US
:O your not asking the right person maybe? I have a balanced 4pin Terminated Hifiman Toxic Cable my self.
First look at the new fully dual shielded with a full copper braid and a second layer of mylar foil, and then dampened with cotton strands, Silver Poison and Viper wires.
The Silver Poison has a silver sleeve for obvious reasons which looks awesome, while the Viper has a very nice blue sleeve that looks just as good. Both have a very nice glossy sleeve, with a hint of sparkle to them.
Each cable has the Toxic cable brand, along with the cables name printed on it, which will not rub off over time, like some.
I am thinking red or maybe green for the Scorpion, what you guys think.
Usually you can expect to pay several hundred dollar premium from some of our competitors for a cable constructed in such a way, with 2 layers or shielding and dampening, but not here.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/10/13 at 7:33pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 15 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 20 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 48 seconds ago
- › [FS] Fischer FA-003 TI, Mad Dogs 3.2, Alpha Dogs (latest version) 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HM-901 w/ Balanced Card 1 minute ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 2 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)