Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 331
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You also have to consider shipping costs and delays. so with single items or cheaper items it's just not worthwhile. Many delivery companies also charge you their own processing fee, which varies from £10-15 per package as they pay the charges for you and get it released from customs, even if the package is only valued at $25.
For parts, each country has it's own distributor and usually they are not authorized to sell to dealers in different countries.
I should move to the US
:O your not asking the right person maybe? I have a balanced 4pin Terminated Hifiman Toxic Cable my self.
First look at the new fully dual shielded with a full copper braid and a second layer of mylar foil, and then dampened with cotton strands, Silver Poison and Viper wires.
The Silver Poison has a silver sleeve for obvious reasons which looks awesome, while the Viper has a very nice blue sleeve that looks just as good. Both have a very nice glossy sleeve, with a hint of sparkle to them.
Each cable has the Toxic cable brand, along with the cables name printed on it, which will not rub off over time, like some.
I am thinking red or maybe green for the Scorpion, what you guys think.
Usually you can expect to pay several hundred dollar premium from some of our competitors for a cable constructed in such a way, with 2 layers or shielding and dampening, but not here.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/10/13 at 7:33pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Bottlehead Amplifier Discussion / Comparison Thread: Crack, SEX &... 29 seconds ago
- › Help me to select a good headphone.. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 minutes ago
- › Change/upgrade CmoyBB JDSLab 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Meier Audio Corda JAZZ with ƒƒ-technology upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 16 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3