Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 331
You also have to consider shipping costs and delays. so with single items or cheaper items it's just not worthwhile. Many delivery companies also charge you their own processing fee, which varies from £10-15 per package as they pay the charges for you and get it released from customs, even if the package is only valued at $25.
For parts, each country has it's own distributor and usually they are not authorized to sell to dealers in different countries.
I should move to the US
:O your not asking the right person maybe? I have a balanced 4pin Terminated Hifiman Toxic Cable my self.
First look at the new fully dual shielded with a full copper braid and a second layer of mylar foil, and then dampened with cotton strands, Silver Poison and Viper wires.
The Silver Poison has a silver sleeve for obvious reasons which looks awesome, while the Viper has a very nice blue sleeve that looks just as good. Both have a very nice glossy sleeve, with a hint of sparkle to them.
Each cable has the Toxic cable brand, along with the cables name printed on it, which will not rub off over time, like some.
I am thinking red or maybe green for the Scorpion, what you guys think.
Usually you can expect to pay several hundred dollar premium from some of our competitors for a cable constructed in such a way, with 2 layers or shielding and dampening, but not here.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/10/13 at 7:33pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 28 seconds ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 40 seconds ago
- › Can you guys help me find pictures of the RHA MA750 being worn? 50 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › TDK BA 200 5 minutes ago
- › pico slim + mini to mini cable 6 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 9 minutes ago
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)