Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 4/19/14 at 2:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toxic Cables Existing customer prize draw. HE-500 - EF-5 - Stand - Cable Last post on 4/3/14 at 12:37am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Stock HD650 Cable Last post on 11/7/13 at 12:10am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- Boutique HD650 cables PRICE DROP Last post on 11/4/13 at 12:26pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- [Found] Stock HD650 cable with the 3.5mm adapter Last post on 12/15/13 at 12:38am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased to see if the review-ratings here were any close to reality. Not-so-much. But it's good to have it with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with you if you...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
I bought the headphones on 26 / january / 2015 this first thing that made me happy was the excellent comfort of the headphones and the ability to stay on my head even if was leaning my head these...
Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread - Page 331
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
You also have to consider shipping costs and delays. so with single items or cheaper items it's just not worthwhile. Many delivery companies also charge you their own processing fee, which varies from £10-15 per package as they pay the charges for you and get it released from customs, even if the package is only valued at $25.
For parts, each country has it's own distributor and usually they are not authorized to sell to dealers in different countries.
I should move to the US
:O your not asking the right person maybe? I have a balanced 4pin Terminated Hifiman Toxic Cable my self.
First look at the new fully dual shielded with a full copper braid and a second layer of mylar foil, and then dampened with cotton strands, Silver Poison and Viper wires.
The Silver Poison has a silver sleeve for obvious reasons which looks awesome, while the Viper has a very nice blue sleeve that looks just as good. Both have a very nice glossy sleeve, with a hint of sparkle to them.
Each cable has the Toxic cable brand, along with the cables name printed on it, which will not rub off over time, like some.
I am thinking red or maybe green for the Scorpion, what you guys think.
Usually you can expect to pay several hundred dollar premium from some of our competitors for a cable constructed in such a way, with 2 layers or shielding and dampening, but not here.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 10/10/13 at 7:33pm
- Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 19 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 27 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best DAC/AMP for AKG K340's under $100 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones to pair with FiiO X3 for Rock Music, $200 Budget 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 5 minutes ago
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2